ADVERTISEMENT

It's Thursday and not a single prediction thread FH/CR, Alco/MR!

Lagmeister

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 2, 2007
Weeks ago I claimed it was way to early to predict things until both Alco/FH had played Keyser... but since things have ground to a halt:

FH 35
CR 7
.... FH rests Brown but really stiffens on defense.

Alco 42
MR 12
.... Allegany develops a pattern of offense and relaxed defense with similar opponents.

I don't think Mr Ridge is that bad this year actually playing decent with confidence. FH will win very confincing.
Alco 37
MR 13

FH 52
CR 7

Probably because this board has been dead for a couple years now. Could also be because most think neither game will be close.

Probably because this board has been dead for a couple years now. Could also be because most think neither game will be close.

If memory serves, the FH faithful love to predict a blowout. In fact, they almost always predict a blowout. Something is different, for sure. Shucks, I predict an Alco victory at homecoming even if I am sure they will lose. But something is different with some FH folks not willing to predict a score against a team that Allegany handled quite easily. And, I don't for a minute believe it is because it will be a blowout. I think it will be closer than it could be because they will rest Brown as much as they can.

Last edited:
FH might rest Brown but rumor has it they are starting 3Rd string FB # 5, which causes me to scratch my head. 2nd string FB # 4 is clearly closer in size, strength, and speed to big # 13. That along with other changes made this week may make the game closer than it should be.

Mountain Ridge only scored 33 points agaisnt the worst team within three hours of us. I hardly think they will score 35 agaisnt Allegany, but wishful thinking.

But one or more of the Miners TD's will be called back due to a missing butt pad or oversized spikes.

FH might rest Brown but rumor has it they are starting 3Rd string FB # 5, which causes me to scratch my head. 2nd string FB # 4 is clearly closer in size, strength, and speed to big # 13. That along with other changes made this week may make the game closer than it should be.

I think this is very smart on Appel's part if what you post is true. Got to get the bench ready given that you got South, Curley, Sherando and Alco on the ticket. Try to keep Brown to under 6 carries if possible. FH's 'uglies' can open the lanes, so lets get the depth chart some experience. Smart, Smart, Smart.

Reactions: turnedRed
But one or more of the Miners TD's will be called back due to a missing butt pad or oversized spikes.

In a PC world you simply cannot let your butt hang out even in a pad form. Or is it not proper to let your pad hang out in a butt form? Whatever the case you can bet someone will be offended.

Anyone remember I believe it was 2 or 3 years ago when mountain ridge came to the stadium and beat a heavily favored alco team? I wouldn't be suprised to see mountain ridge upset alco nor would I be suprised to see alco winning by 35 at half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT