ADVERTISEMENT

Havre De Grace

They better watch... might get beat on the face just like the scoreboard...lmao.. you don't wanna come to c-land looking for trouble, you will most likely find it... we are some rough neck people... luckily for them most of us our humble...
And, unfortunately, until this mentality dies out, nobody outside of Cumberland will respect us.

However, violence begets violence. Violence is the new Democrat solution to losing.

Reactions: Argox66
And, unfortunately, until this mentality dies out, nobody outside of Cumberland will respect us.

However, violence begets violence. Violence is the new Democrat solution to losing.
Dont make fun of the Democrats, they gave my Campers a participation trophy this yr.

I was born there in 1950. Cumberland always voted against its own interests. When the circle shrinks to its current size, whom to blame?
Almost... that almost drug me in...lol.... deleted and wrote this instead... close call there

Not that lag‘s personal comment personally drug me in... the topic it’s self is what had me almost say my 2 cents... not worth the time

you got that right! burn it , break it, destroy it! always accomplishes a lot.

Reactions: Argox66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT