ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill SHOULD Have Homefield Throughout Clinched BEFORE Homecoming

Amen.

And, at no point did anyone equate (at least I didn't see where) playing a schedule that generates the voluminous bonus points as this one does to playing the toughest schedule in the state. I think if you started at the top of this thread and re-read the initial comments, you would see some tongue-in-cheek comments. Again, the schedule is appropiate and what it should be. And, as was stated, unless you get Ws and your opponents get Ws, nothing else matters.

bigsavage you made a big mistake coming in here and speaking realistically about the FH schedule this year, lol - Every time somebody tells them the truth they will brand you a hater :)

Reactions: bigsavage
Browse Martinsburg's schedule. Even big ole Martinsburg has some fluff. But they produce results. Boyz, I'm not attacking him. I ask you like anyone else to produce a 1A schedule that is appropriate and feasible for FH to play. Give me 10 games from 10 teams that are available, and you think would play FH. This has been asked over and over. So instead of ducking and weaving I'm asking you nicely. I'm not upset at anyone. No anger. Just a friendly challenge.

Lol boyznblue I've noticed... What in the world was I thinking trying to use reason with them?

This post was edited on 10/31 2:43 PM by bigsavage

I have said over and over that I have no problem with Fort Hill's current schedule. Any schedule that get you home field advantage in the playoffs is very smart. Actually the only "ducking and weaving" is when comments are made like: "Nobody will play us because we're too good", or "We can't travel too far for a game", "We don't play 3A or 4A schools". It's more appropriate to say we are playing teams that we know we can beat because our overall goal is to win another state title.

Glad to know there are some voices of reason out there. Unfortunately they seem to be all coming from the Allegany faithful...

Lol it's almost like the FH contingent turn rabid if you don't agree or refuse to drink the kool aid...

Unfortunately like most things on here one or two people make a comment and everyone gets lumped into the same basket. I understand what Savage is saying but the reality is that most teams that win are typically of the better variety. Yes, Hancock is a prime example of scheduling and contradicts my statement. Regardless of what you want to think, some folks won't play FH. Northern, Frankfort, and maybe soon to be Southern are blatant evidence. All schools in our backyard. You had a Faet or whatever they were called scheduled to play Allegany. You can't tell me the thought of playing Allegany and wrecking their winning season wasn't in the picture. There are teams that won't play FH. There are some willing to. Kent Island, CCA, both wanted a shot to test their team. One predicted a win. Lol. Some just don't want to be tested.

You are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am. However there is nothing to be upset about. It's only a discussion.

This post was edited on 10/31 2:57 PM by FortHillFan89

Yep, pretty much like Alco has done for the last 30 years. Beating the sisters of the poor to win titles. FH finally got it.

This FH team could easily win 5A - if it existed.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT