ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill or Hampshire?

This board is full of shit talkers , 75% of people that post had FH getting beat by Sherando . We won, then you all back track , then say they was over rated,cupcake ect. ... I could do this all day ! FH is legit ! Move on to basketball and stop your foolishness, you all like to criticize in your dumb little ways. Sleep on this FACT ;) FH IS PLAYING FOR A STATE TITLE.....cant get anymore simplified #youhttrs!

Cmon boyz. Does this really need explained to you? The best 1A region is the West by far. The way the regional playoffs are set up, yes the first two rounds in the West will therefore be the toughest. That really doesnt make sense to you? Call it the dumbass MPSSAA alternate universe. The 1A is weak this year no doubt. Could have told everyone this last spring. Most figured the playoff winner between FH and Alco was going to win it or at least have to beat Edmondson for the title. I would go so far to say that FH, Alco and Boonsboro are the top 3 teams in 1A.

It's funny watching FH haters scream about 1A being weak now that they own it. But no one said this when Dunbar did the same. The hate runs deep. The 1A is no different now than it has been the last 30 years. Duh.

I agree with some of this. 1A has rarely produced many good teams. Over the last 10 years Dunbar or Fort Hill has won it every year except one - that's not the sign of a healthy situation. And when Dunbar moved up to 2A they didn't have anything near the success they had in 1A. Mainly because in the 2A playoffs you're going to have a more difficult road to the title. FH fans don't realize this because they haven't faced a good 2A Maryland squad in a long time.

It's also funny because when Alco moved down to 1A and won the title, it was Fort Hill people that said 1A was weak, and that's why Alco was successful. Because at the time FH was still 2A.

This board is full of shit talkers , 75% of people that post had FH getting beat by Sherando . We won, then you all back track , then say they was over rated,cupcake ect. ... I could do this all day ! FH is legit ! Move on to basketball and stop your foolishness, you all like to criticize in your dumb little ways. Sleep on this FACT ;) FH IS PLAYING FOR A STATE TITLE.....cant get anymore simplified #youhttrs!

LOL, nobody is hating on FH, look at the title "Fort Hill or Hampshire", this entire thread was created at a backhanded shot at Keyser.

Everyone knew going into this year how BAD 1A was going to be. 1A west was the best region and had the 2 best teams. (Which everyone also knew going into the year). People like to say how weak 1A is. I think it's funny because if your team was still playing all you would hear is how good forrestville would have been and how tough this up coming game would be. Since fort hill is DESTROYING 1A, every team sucks.

Fort Hill wasn't down their best player against Keyser, and the Smith kid was getting bottled up every time he tried to plow through the middle. His runs were getting shorter and shorter, not longer and longer like they typically do. He was injured in a run that never really got going . And yes, Fort Hill was playing the wrong QB, but you all act like Graves instantly means FH win. He lead them to a TD against Keyser, but Keyser's safety, the Ours kid, was cramping and could barely run to provide any coverage over the top.

One thing that I will say is this, nothing I have seen tells me Fort Hill did anything to correct the issues that allowed Keyser to grind out run after run and touchdown after touchdown against Fort Hill in the second half. I was at homecoming and I still saw the same things that Keyser was able to exploit. It was what allowed Keyser to win the game. I personally think if they played today, it would still be a Keyser win. Keyser was just built to beat Fort Hill this year.

Not going to get into a back and forth with someone clearly as illogical as you... "Ours was "crampin"g now? funny how keyser faithful will pull every excuse out of the book to defend their short comings but when someone says the same thing it's "oh they wouldn't have made a difference anyway"
Or "our best runner was out" so it doesn't matter if our second best runner was out... You couldn't right a better comedy... I feel like I'm reasoning with a high school kid.... Btw who is keyser plaing this week???? My last response to your irrational posts

You can ask the trainers, you can ask the coaches, his dad will even tell you, he had rocks for calves at that point. Why do you think the back up QB was in for a few snaps at the very end of the game. It's not irrational. It was a fact. He had cramping problems early in the year. It is what it is. I haven't been irrational. You just don't like that your team got beat. And for the record, Keyser is not playing, we all know that, they lost games and screwed up and fell short again. But they were a pretty freaking good team this year when things were clicking for them, and obviously the highlight was the Fort Hill game (though beating RCB for the first time was pretty good for them as well).

I wished you all luck. I continue to do so. I just don't understand why you must belittle a team that was the better team that night, and I think was simply built to beat Fort Hill this year. But again, hope Fort Hill wins this week. If they win this weekend will only strengthen the area's reputation and help get more kids in college, playing ball. So go beat that team like a drum. Good luck.

Have to say what are you talking about? FH gave up 14 total points against Allegany in 8 quarters. Keyser won and I congratulate them one last time. But we certainly improved after that night. I, including many think we beat Keyser 8-9 out of 10 games this year. Does it matter? Nope. Everyone puts the pressure on this young FH team because they have over achieved all year. That's fine. The reality is just like the win streak people think the pressure is on them because of 2 seasons of greatness. NOBODY believed in these kids but a few insiders. The rest of the area had them 6-4 or 5-5. Some of you are to much. They want this and I have always believed in the Captain of this ship. Believe in Todd. Actually believe in the whole staff because their knowledge made this team better. The kids believe in themselves as they should.

Last edited:
Pigskin, I have found, is a solid dude, hear him out. What he is saying about the cramps is legit. He is also correct that Keyser was the better team that night, and I can also almost go along with his assertion that this Keyser team was somewhat built to beat Fort Hill, it is what it is.

Where I disagree with the good man is that I really, really think that the post-Week 2 Fort Hill would beat Keyser, I really do.

We bash Keyser, certainly myself included, but we gotta give them some props, they've beat Fort Hill 2 of the last 4 years, chew on that one.

FH fans don't realize this because they haven't faced a good 2A Maryland squad in a long time.

Thats because you continuously move the sticks on what a good team is to fit your agenda. In your mind anyone FH beats cant be good so of course they havent faced a good 2a team in a while. Everyone knows the game you play. Kent Island was a 2a state semi-finalist (I mean you know the 2A playoffs is just so hard but I know you have a built in EXCUSE to fit your agenda) last year losing to Dunbar by less than a TD if I remember correctly and FH curb stomped them but because FH beat them they cant be any good. Your troll act is tiresome. For someone that loves giving big time 3a/4a and down state football a hand job you sure do keep FH's cock in your mouth. We all see through it. Too dumb to admit your obsession. A historic run that you cant miss every week but you keep hating.

Reactions: wing_left
Boyznblue and lag have there foolish ways. Very easy to see threw. It's funny how you can tell the people in here that more than likely have never played a game football in there life ,, but they just watch it on TV and loved playing 2 hand touch when they was kids.. LMAO

Reactions: towpath94
Have to say what are you talking about? FH gave up 14 total points against Allegany in 8 quarters. Keyser won and I congratulate them one last time. But we certainly improved after that night. I, including many think we beat Keyser 8-9 out of 10 games this year. Does it matter? Nope. Everyone puts the pressure on this young FH team because they have over achieved all year. That's fine. The reality is just like the win streak people think the pressure is on them because of 2 seasons of greatness. NOBODY believed in these kids but a few insiders. The rest of the area had them 6-4 or 5-5. Some of you are to much. They want this and I have always believed in the Captain of this ship. Believe in Todd. Actually believe in the whole staff because their knowledge made this team better. The kids believe in themselves as they should.
Out in the real world and away from the haters I think a lot of people be leaved in this team. I think most people knew it would be heavy with underclassmen but also heavy with talent. The biggest stumbling block was who would step up and led the team. Well they got that one figured out. Several years ago I did underestimate them and I watched the coaching staff help bring those young men together as a team and go toe to toe with Dunbar. After that season I will never count them out.

Reactions: real world
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT