ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill adds 3 TIME PA state champions Cathedral Prep to schedule

I will see if there is an easy way for me to pull the clips. Especially off of Hudl where I see the 2017 Mountain Ridge and 2018 Southern bands playing while the ball was being snapped. Those were games not at Greenway. To even remotely suggest that Greenway is the only place in MD where it happens is severely illogical.
years ago when FH lost to Potomac in a Playoff Game they had a DJ playing Rap Music and announcing play by play as the PA Announcer, I thought I was at a Club in a Big City.

that video is from 2012 and the guy is talking about respect the game and even notes there's NO RULE so in essence it's just a one guy's opinion and he's butt hurt.
if there's No Rule against it there's no reason to worry about it.
I did read years ago that the FH horn is illegal.

Bill Witte the MPSSAA Football Rules Interpreter says it's unsportsmanslike, and you say he's butt hurt? No rule against it and no reason to worry about it? LOL #StayClassy

But the whole band thing is off topic. Main point is this an advantage of playing at Greenway, (along with the 21 penalties) and by the way my offer still stands if anybody wants to bet on which team gets the most penalties against them. This is going to be close game. I will post the CP preview so we can see what their newspapers say about the season.

I guess the 12 or so touchdowns called back on FH last year is Greenway home-cooking.

I have witnessed reffing crews try their hardest to let things go when calling fouls against opposing teams to keep the game flowing but when a team blatantly continues to commit penalties what choice do refs have unless they toss their integrity right out her window. MCC could have had 30 penalties on them they are fouling so much. There 2-3 judgment calls that could have went either way and many non-called fouls. Give it up, journalist.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I guess the 12 or so touchdowns called back on FH last year is Greenway home-cooking.

I have witnessed reffing crews try their hardest to let things go when calling fouls against opposing teams to keep the game flowing but when a team blatantly continues to commit penalties what choice do refs have unless they toss their integrity right out her window. MCC could have had 30 penalties on them they are fouling so much. There 2-3 judgment calls that could have went either way and many non-called fouls. Give it up, journalist.
Last year the Hollidaysburg game alone should be enough to convince anyone the refs ain't doing any home cooking the worst officiated game i watched all year.

I remember think It was 1990 the Allegany band got a penalty for playing during an away playoff game. Forget what the school was, it was the same game Shannon Stevens stood on the opponents helmet. I remember the field and the game.... anyway the band and atmosphere should be part of the game

I remember think It was 1990 the Allegany band got a penalty for playing during an away playoff game. Forget what the school was, it was the same game Shannon Stevens stood on the opponents helmet. I remember the field and the game.... anyway the band and atmosphere should be part of the game
Bands, loud crowd, and solid football is what High School football is all about. Nothing better than playing in a great atmosphere for these kids

Just an update for you fellas being an erie native. I thought Prep was going to have a rough year, but they only lost 21-14 to Saint Ed's out of Cleveland. For Prep to play one of the D1 Ohio Catholics that close leads me to believe they are more stout than the preseason media predicted. Good luck in a few weeks.

Reactions: towpath94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT