ADVERTISEMENT

FH/Westinghouse Cancelled?

You got more than a crush. This is love!
expert on manlove aren't you? but wait, i thought i was one person. so now you're saying i am protecting my bf who is myself? maybe you missed that day in class when anatomy was discussed? or, perhaps you are into some et thing and we are all pods or clones??? please, help us understand how i'm two people but then one then a couple then lovers then one...

Last edited:
What was the name of the guy who broke your heart so bad?
Lol! That makes you 0-18! The skid continues.

Bwaaahahahaha! 0-20! And I got you mad now too! God knows what you'll do to those choir boys now! Lol!
why the church hater? first the priests, now choirboys...did they double team you since you were the biggest patsy? take it up with the pope, it's none of my business so i'd prefer you keep your experiences to yourself.

Last edited:
Busted! You forgot to switch accounts!
what do you mean, i thought i was two people, didn't we cover this? i thought i was protecting my bf, but if i forgot to switch accounts that means i'm the same person...how you figure that one out einstein?

Last edited:
Busted! Now you're 0-24!
wag the dog - #25, drop the mic! peace out sucker

So now we know I'm one person? What about the bf's? What about the manlove? So which is it, am I one person or two? Incoherent statements from somebody who apparently doesn't know what incoherent means, since they used it incorrectly in a previous post.
Poor writing and poor English, is it public education or something else?

Last edited:
wag the dog - #25, drop the mic! peace out sucker
Yeah, if I got embarrassed the way you did here, I'd run too. Not desperately and embarrassingly to my boyfriend like you did. Surrendering like you did was the smartest thing you've ever done on here.

Yeah, if I got embarrassed the way you did here, I'd run too. Not desperately and embarrassingly to my boyfriend like you did. Surrendering like you did was the smartest thing you've ever done on here.
not sure what running means to you. then again you probably don't know either...maybe something to do with some body issues??

Last edited:
oh, and the beastaility is not uncommon with somebody overcompensating for something, shall we say, lacking.
Failing at English isn't a surprise when you've spent so much of your time studying gay sex and nothing else.
Now reply with 'what' so everyone can see how much I own you. Do it, girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT