ADVERTISEMENT

FH over Brunswick

Point proven. You cant even respond without a circle jerk reference. "Actually, they don't".

Point proven. You cant even respond without a circle jerk reference. "Actually, they don't".

Been watching Bama/LSU. Best football game I have watched at any level in a long time. Now there is some enthusiasm, purely from the sport. Oh... again... as I've suggested.... at the next home playoff game.... when you get your stadium pizza, jerk yourself a soda.

Understand your position. Hope you enjoy packing it in and see you on the board next season.The rest of us will muddle through the rest of this one however it turns out.
As usual you are adding nothing, you are criticizing what I'm saying because you don't like it because you are drunk on the kool-aid and can't see the forest for the trees. You are part of the problem if you can't see what most of us know. This is the last time I'm responding to you and I won't ever again as you've proven time and again, even thought you don't even get to the games, you are the ultimate authority and know everything and if somebody says something you don't like you don't try to make a counterpoint, you do your little passive aggressive holier than thou I'm a better fan crap.

Reactions: OneRing
As usual you are adding nothing, you are criticizing what I'm saying because you don't like it because you are drunk on the kool-aid and can't see the forest for the trees. You are part of the problem if you can't see what most of us know. This is the last time I'm responding to you and I won't ever again as you've proven time and again, even thought you don't even get to the games, you are the ultimate authority and know everything and if somebody says something you don't like you don't try to make a counterpoint, you do your little passive aggressive holier than thou I'm a better fan crap.

Maybe one more due-out before you checkout.....you never did fess up to what issue you challenged Coach Lattimer on...still waiting to hear. Otherwise it's easy to surmise you never came within earshot of the guy and you're just smoke and mirrors. As a former player of his, I'd be interested to know your true metal.

Been watching Bama/LSU. Best football game I have watched at any level in a long time. Now there is some enthusiasm, purely from the sport. Oh... again... as I've suggested.... at the next home playoff game.... when you get your stadium pizza, jerk yourself a soda.

Soda jerks. Too young to remember them. Could you imagine in todays society if an employer referred to as employee as a "jerk"? #lawsuit.

Besides the team they lost to, who were the great teams?
That post I made was in reference to the people that say 1a teams are bad. I posted it after fort Hill had trouble with Brunswick 1a teams are not bad it’s just that Fort Hill had some great teams from 2013 0n. This fort hill team is definatly not a lock for a title

I have not seen FH play but reading the posts TD has put up about pass coverage is interesting. You can play Press Man 1 IF you get to the QB and get him down or make him throw (3 seconds or less is on the secondary, Longer than 3 seconds is usually not on the secondary).

If that scheme doesn't work you can mix and match several things. Cover 2, Man 2, Cover 4 and Cover 6 (quarter, quarter, half) on trips, quads sets. Zone can work well if taught and reped frequently. It can also be taught with a zone pattern match concept, working much like a zone match-up in basketball.

Many times it depends on the skills of your DB's. Sometimes you have the personnel to play man (quick, physical DB's) sometimes you don't. You must play what your skill dictates and is successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT