ADVERTISEMENT

FH - MR

Going 24-10 Sentinels. The score will not indicate how close the game will be. Ridge will represent

Yeah, the seniors at Ridge know what it feels like to beat FH, they did it last year during the season - and almost did it at the title game. But they are def not the same team.

I don't know though, I think the Ridge QB is really good, but I just don't see him being as productive with his feet against FH. However, if they get a quick short passing game going, they could score first and keep it close. But I just feel like FH has regained the edge this year.

28-17 FH

Patterson hobbling a little. Got hurt on the last FH TD run.

I've been paying people to stand in line for me at the concession stand to ensure all 4 of my previously presented points are 💯 accurate. Anyone interested in holding my umbrella for a few bucks while I eat again?

Reactions: Tony54
28-7 FH at the half. The 7 being basically a gimme after the botched punt.

Like last week, was not expecting this. Not to mention that bomb TD at 1:00 remaining. Probably the longest forward pass that wasn’t a screen that I have ever actually witnessed from the Sentinels.

Reactions: 4R341 and Tony54
For Hess and Danials it’s like men playing with boys. I gotta give it to 3rd and goals. He was right about Hess doing what he wanted.

Reactions: Waggle Pass

Like last week, was not expecting this. Not to mention that bomb TD at 1:00 remaining. Probably the longest forward pass that wasn’t a screen that I have ever actually witnessed from the Sentinels.
I think for people who have seen both teams this year this was expected.

Reactions: 3rd and goals

Like last week, was not expecting this. Not to mention that bomb TD at 1:00 remaining. Probably the longest forward pass that wasn’t a screen that I have ever actually witnessed from the Sentinels
I didn’t expect this either

28-14. I think Ridge had more FH penalty yards than offense up until their passing TD

Fumbles again? Jeez… that’s three and a turnover off a botched punt.

Crow gladly eaten.

The MR is terrible this year. All of those penalties and they still couldn't beat FH.

Nice job, Sentinels! Looks like only you can beat *you*!
What about that great win over a quality Alco team? Wait, is it possible that MR has just dropped back down to Alco's level.

Very weird game. I didn’t see any stats but I wonder if ridge had positive rushing yards. I dont think so. I know Patterson was minus 22
I’ve watched a lot of Fort Hill games and I think that 2nd half might have been Fort Hills sloppiest
I would wager that Fort Hill is the most penalized in the state.
Hopefully that’s the worst Fort Hill can play. I didn’t see that blowout happening. Especially with a sloppy play.

Last edited:
Wadsworth won. 49 to 7
New Oxford won. 40 to 0
Briarwoods won. 42 to 13

I think people forget how excellent MR was last year through the whole roster. This years MR team reminds me of the 2011 team that had Jarrod Harper. He was a great player, just like Patterson is this year...but as a team, last year Ridge was so so much deeper in talent.

I still think they see each other in the finals if it works out that way.

Reactions: Tony54
I think people forget how excellent MR was last year through the whole roster. This years MR team reminds me of the 2011 team that had Jarrod Harper. He was a great player, just like Patterson is this year...but as a team, last year Ridge was so so much deeper in talent.

Still the best two teams in 1A, to be sure

Last edited:

If Alco meets Ridge in the playoffs it should be a great game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT