ADVERTISEMENT

FH can still win the region

Waggle Pass

Hall of Fame Poster
Apr 5, 2002
Cumberland, Md via Pittsburgh, Pa
On another site I asked the infamous numbers man, Neutral Observer, IF Fort Hill wins out could they catch Boonsboro or would Boonsboro have to lose at least once? His reply.....

Ft. Hill wins out.....

1) 9.7 Ft. Hill (8-1)
2) 9.4 Boonsboro (10-0)
3) 7.3 Allegany (8-2)
4) 5.9 Smithsburg (7-3)
5) 5.7 Northern-Gar (6-4)

This assumes a great many outcomes.
Northern is the real player in terms of shaking up this region as they still have Alco and Boonsboro on the horizon. And I would not discount Hancock should they run the table and finish 8-2, which is very doable. They have a big game with MSD this weekend who is already 6-1 and likely worth 8 bonus points.

This assumes a great many outcomes.
Northern is the real player in terms of shaking up this region as they still have Alco and Boonsboro on the horizon. And I would not discount Hancock should they run the table and finish 8-2, which is very doable. They have a big game with MSD this weekend who is already 6-1 and likely worth 8 bonus points.

Yes. When he plugs in his numbers he's going by favorites. Any one upset would disrupt that whole scenario.

On another site I asked the infamous numbers man, Neutral Observer, IF Fort Hill wins out could they catch Boonsboro or would Boonsboro have to lose at least once? His reply.....

Ft. Hill wins out.....

1) 9.7 Ft. Hill (8-1)
2) 9.4 Boonsboro (10-0)
3) 7.3 Allegany (8-2)
4) 5.9 Smithsburg (7-3)
5) 5.7 Northern-Gar (6-4)

Northern is going to beat Allegany.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT