ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations FH on a 3 peat!!!

camper21502

Blue Chip Poster
Sep 21, 2012
Running clock lol I love it... A few of us on here said it would be a running clock. Good Job Red Nation 3 in a row is one hell of a feat. I am so jealous of what Appel has built on the Hill. A good Coach goes a long way in HS Football. Good Job guys! You made Cumberland proud today...

I would start a new thread, but there's enough to cycle through already, but...

Thank you to Alco Fans for all the sportsmanship I've seen posted on here. It's been a pleasure reading some posts from Alco supporters truly exhibiting class!

If, and when Alco makes it back to the big dance, you've acquired another supporter!

Don't want to jump the gun, just wondering, FH's losing 6-7 #1's from offense, 4-5 #1's from defense and a host of solid special team players. I know it's pretty early to be asking, what's other area teams numbers looking like? Didn't save programs!

Don't want to jump the gun, just wondering, FH's losing 6-7 #1's from offense, 4-5 #1's from defense and a host of solid special team players. I know it's pretty early to be asking, what's other area teams numbers looking like? Didn't save programs!

Not sure where u got ur numbers but FH loses 5 offensive starters and 4 defensive.

I understand where you're coming from, I'm also counting the senior players who say for an example shuttled O plays in and out, also including several seniors who was in and out on a good bit on D line. Not a big thing, just saying. I understand the team traveled to Baltimore yesterday for the Ravens game, evidently all the state championships received tickets. That was pretty nice.

FH offense loses the entire line. But retains the entire backfield. This years line was not really set in stone until a few weeks in, so rebuilding a line is nothing new it seems.

Defensive secondary retains #10, #1, #2, #9, and #20 at LB, #4 at Dline/LB and #63 at guard.

While replacing 4 or 5 players per side is a big task for any small school, what FH has is some very experienced returning starters at core positions. As it goes every year, the O-line is the question mark.

76 comes back on the line next year, the only returning starter. 63 should start both ways next year and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few position changes. Possibly 41 back to the line like he did when 58 sat out the Mt Ridge game and maybe 1 other position switch that would raise a few eye brows.

Raise a few eye brows? Oh do tell, we "experts" only have 7-8 months to figure this line-up out. You all know how this plays out, there'll be more than one surprise on both sides of the ball. Always a couple of those kids who in a few short months has growth spurts, end of season, 5' 7" 162lbs., 6 months later 6' 204lbs. Done ate mom and dad out of house and home. When this happens the players number usually will have 5,6, or 7 at the beginning of it, if you know what I mean. I do know for a fact they're hitting the iron pretty good already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT