ADVERTISEMENT

FH owned all 3 phase…

Fantastic win. Fort Hill looked amazing tonight. I didn’t see that coming. They even threw a swing pass that loosened things up. Got to give a lot of credit to the coaching staff. They were really ready tonight. Can’t wait to see the game next week..

I'm sure few here really care about my opinion, but I was really not expecting this blowout. BW is coached well and played pretty well. The Sentinels just played a whole lot better!

Their defense did a stellar job! The offensive line and #3 did a stellar job, too! They need to work out some more plays for #21's speed. If a team can stop #3, they stop FH's offense. MR did a pretty good job of it last year. Although, the Sentinels fought hard and found a way to win, anyway.

I was really impressed by the Sentinel's reduction in penalties, too. If they could just hold back on the jumps when their opponent is 4th and short, they'll have made a 180.

I've got to admit, BW could not stop the pound-it-up-the-middle plays. The two passes were well timed, too. If it works, it's great. Just hope that it doesn't stop working.

Finally, again, just an outstanding showing by the Sentinels. I hope they carry this steam into the next couple of games. I hope my future diet of crow is plentiful!

Daniels is a beast, and FH can ride him when it wants. Saying that, FH has deep depth in the backfield. Bender the frosh is the real deal. Not to mention Spencer, and pre-season projected starter Tristan Ross finally was healthy enough to dress tonight (he may be the fastest kid in the county). Willison, and Younger can play as well. FH wouldn't be afraid to feature any of the 6, and can win without his offense. but Daniels is the go to guy, and is much improved as a defender.

Last edited:
Daniels is a beast, and FH can ride him when it wants. Saying that, FH has deep depth in the backfield. Bender the frosh is the real deal. Not to mention Spencer, and pre-season projected starter Tristan Ross finally was healthy enough to dress tonight (he maybe is the fastest kid in the county). Williston, and Younger can play as well. FH wouldn't be afraid to feature any of the 6, but Daniels is go to guy.
I agree about Bender. Forgot about him since he only ran one play, that I recall. Why didn't he play more and give #3 a break? He is a beast.

Looking forward to seeing Ross. Even so, speed doesn't translate into talent.

Reactions: ravemwp
I agree about Bender. Forgot about him since he only ran one play, that I recall. Why didn't he play more and give #3 a break? He is a beast.

Looking forward to seeing Ross. Even so, speed doesn't translate into talent.
Ross has talent, he is not a speedster that plays football, he is a football player with sprinter speed. I think he now holds the FH 100 meter school record, broke it last spring as a Sophomore. Never even ran track until last spring. Maybe FH best pass catching back, he can break tackles or run right by defenders, one cut and gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT