ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Appel will tie Mike Calhoun this week...

Previous posts from Phoney Island.

What is your deal PhoneyIsland? Run around calling everyone a "crybaby little girl" in multiple posts? That is hilarious. Where did you come up with that name calling slogan you keep using, from old episodes of The Brady Bunch? Hahahaha. What's next, gonna call someone a dork, a diaper sniffer, a sissy, a nerd, a fart smeller, takes one to know one, a poop head, a butt munch, a dickweed, a donkey dick, gay or maybe bust on my momma being fat? Bet you got a million of them.

NEVER as I said and proved. Now go f**k yourself blue balls or maybe Mr. Intelligent can do it for you after he gets off his minimum wage no college education job. LOL.

LOL minimum wage... :rolleyes: you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.... You're a waste of typing space.. No one on here likes you. Even the one's that you come on here to defend are tired of you LMAO...

Interesting perspective. Personally, I think both Alco and FH have a history of making the most of the talent available to them. How many championships would both schools have if the playoff system had started many years earlier.

I suspect Allegany in 1971 and Fort Hill in 1972 and 1973 - the years Maryland was planning for implementation.

Reactions: Lagmeister
Coach Brian,

Thank you for going back months/years to prove all of the confirmed points about you that the rest of us already know. You've claimed that my answers to and about you in the past are very consistent... The reason for that is because you are very consistent. You made this one easy, but I'll still help you out.

Since logic isn't your thing and they don't teach basic outline format at whatever hack school you claim you went to, here's an example of how to properly respond. You'll see my answers to all of your baseless and illogical claims in underline font:

"What is your deal PhoneyIsland? Run around calling everyone a "crybaby little girl" in multiple posts?"

Wrong, I've only called you that because it's well documented that you are and that it's true. You also are a joke, a pathetic rumor mill who does stir the pot and possibly diddles yourself in the process, but we can't confirm that last part. Your opinions are valueless/baseless (see previous emotional/cry-baby notes). I do admit that I was wrong though... I claimed that you posted emotionally-charged and illogical content at 3am, turns out it was 3:30am. One thing we can't knock here is your level of commitment to being the crying little girl that we've all come to know you to be, for example"
- "It's a small 1A school you stupid ****"
- "NEVER"
- and of course "LOOK IT UP" (which you were proven to be wrong on, which is standard).

"That is hilarious. Where did you come up with that name calling slogan you keep using, from old episodes of The Brady Bunch? Hahahaha. What's next, gonna call someone a dork, a diaper sniffer, a sissy, a nerd, a fart smeller, takes one to know one, a poop head, a butt munch, a dickweed, a donkey dick, gay or maybe bust on my momma being fat? Bet you got a million of them."

I don't get the relevancy of this one because I don't watch The Brady Bunch. Good work on spending time to come up with all of those terms though - I guess you have a lot of free time during the week because the youth league games you stalk aren't until Saturday?

"NEVER as I said and proved. Now go f**k yourself blue balls or maybe Mr. Intelligent can do it for you after he gets off his minimum wage no college education job. LOL."

The link that Boyz showed us all earlier did in fact confirm that Hereford was ranked #24 in the state with a 10-0 record at that time. A #24 ranking, for people like you who struggle with basic skills in general including math, is in fact inside of the top 25. So thanks for confirming that Coach Smith and Dunbar did in fact beat that Hereford team, but you didn't prove shit.

Other Fun Facts:

- Purpleace (Purpleass) is shit, who no one likes.
- You're shit, who no one likes
- You ad no value to the board
- You're so emotionally attached to responding to people on the board that you do it all hours of the day and night (confirmed) and consistently edit your posts (confirmed), maybe because of a communication disorder (see Purpleace) or because your obsession with a game involving kids playing local high school football (which we all suspect you don't have, correct?) is so rampant that it actually impacts you personally multiple times per day. Even at 3:30am, somehow.
- I didn't have to look at any other threads than this one to pull your posts from
- And of course: you're not able to provide reasoning for any of your claims, whether you initiate them or are responding to someone elses.

Now that you have at least some type of idea on how to respond, my advice is don't rush it. Take some time, which for you I understand is extremely hard, and think about the bullet-pointed items individually. Your usual response would be to not address anything and just post random stuff in attempt to deflect. This is your time to shine though. Show us you're so well educated and successful this time by proving everyone wrong and flipping the script.

"What is your deal PhoneyIsland? Run around calling everyone a "crybaby little girl" in multiple posts?"

Wrong, I've only called you that because it's well documented that you are and that it's true.

No you called wing_left a crybaby little girl.
https://marylandvarsity.forums.riva...thern-suspensions-from-brawl.5760/#post-36675

Cant you get one thing correct? Keep on posting though. Be careful everyone when posting something Phoney Island doesnt like or he may call you a CRYBABY LITTLE GIRL. Thats awesome LOL!!!! Can't believe I've wasted my time arguing with an 8 year old. Maybe I do look foolish after all. Good riddins.

No you called wing_left a crybaby little girl.
https://marylandvarsity.forums.riva...thern-suspensions-from-brawl.5760/#post-36675

Cant you get one thing correct? Keep on posting though. Be careful everyone when posting something Phoney Island doesnt like or he may call you a CRYBABY LITTLE GIRL. Thats awesome LOL!!!! Can't believe I've wasted my time arguing with an 8 year old. Maybe I do look foolish after all. Good riddins.

But you still are, man... and you still can't support your crying.

I'd tell everyone not to argue with a sub-80 IQ, but you prove that every time you post

No response to any of the bullet points? I'm shocked... lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT