ADVERTISEMENT

Class 1A Title Game FH vs MR

Argox66

All State Poster
Oct 30, 2017
Daniels with a 63 yd TD on the first play from scrimmage:

7-0 Sentinels

MR answers with a TD stike on their first play from scrimmage. Miners are not going to be trounced today.

7-7

Ridge is fired up. A block in the back penalty negates a 63 yd Sentinel TD. FH has to punt. Ridge gets a great return plus more for a late hit. Ridge deep in Sentinel territory

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Yeah, this guy on NFHS thought the pick was a Ridge reception. Not good.

21-7 FH

MR answers with a TD stike on their first play from scrimmage. Miners are not going to be trounced today.
If this is the best team ever they should trounce them. Many FH teams in the past would trounce this average Ridge team.

7-7

7-7
If thi

Sentinels aren't playing games with Ridge's passing game now. Almost picked off again. MR forced to punt (good punt too) and FH takes over at their own 48. Still 1st Qtr

Whatever NFHS is paying this dude on commentary, it’s way too much. He had no idea the Fort Hill interception happened until FH was lining up on second down.

Also this stream is like 4 minutes behind. Very annoying.

Reactions: Tony54 and Argox66
If this is the best team ever they should trounce them. Many FH teams in the past would trounce this average Ridge team.

If thi
I think that big play was Ridge giving FH their best Sunday punch, but once they turned the ball over on down deep in Sentinel territory, they seemed to have lost their mojo.

Whatever NFHS is paying this dude on commentary, it’s way too much. He had no idea the Fort Hill interception happened until FH was lining up on second down.

Also this stream is like 4 minutes behind. Very annoying.
Even Jeff would not have done that, I don't think.

If thi
You say that Mountain Ridge is average but they’ve trounced everyone else that they’ve played so I don’t think average is true. I watched the Dunbar Calvert game in Mountain Ridg set Scott Would crush either one of them.

If thi
Mountain Ridge has trounced everybody they’ve played. They are far from average. If you want to see average play check out the Dunbar Calvert game on NFHS Ridgewood beat either one of them by 21 points.

Wow. Not only a ticky tack late hit call on FH, but then QB Patterson mouths off and gets a penalty to negate FH's penalty.

Before that Ridge had an illegal man downfield negating a first down pass.

Will Ridge get it together to prevent the running clock in the second half is the question now.

I honestly think it would be a little easier to listen to Joe Biden announce this game over this guy...
I mean he's so confused at least Joe would say you know the guy or you know the thing..

• Haha
Reactions: 4R341 and Argox66
Well, that was uneventful. FH time out with 2:19 remaining in the half. 4th down.

this dude really said if Ridge scores here before half they get the ball or well they will have the choice if they want it to start the 2nd half, yeah down 21-28 points I'm sure they will consider saying go ahead FH take the ball we believe in Our defense and would rather you have an extra possession. LOL
and another time he said Ridge has the ball 3:44,3:43,3:42 and still running...

Reactions: Argox66
The Sentinel D is dominant on this drive. Loss of 12 yards for Ridge after getting to the 38 of FH on the fee fee call.

You think they will pull the starters since this is the last game or will they stay until they get one more possession?
MR *is* a good team and won't quit until the final whistle. I wouldn't pull the starters until 7 mins left in the 4th qtr or MR pulls theirs. And even that depends on the score at the time.

You think they will pull the starters since this is the last game or will they stay until they get one more possession?
I would mix players in here and there for the 3rd Quarter and maybe play all subs in 4th Quarter.
It is The Championship but I'm betting Ridge won't play the backups, so if that happens and they keep all the starters in I wouldn't play more than 2 or 3 subs at a time just so Ridge can make it look respectable.
The State has to change the playoff system, get rid of 4 classes and everyone making it is just stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT