MCsoccerplex

All State Poster
Aug 20, 2007
Wadsworth Grizzlies

Season began on August 18th

7-1

All teams played to date from Ohio

PF = 299 (average 37+ points per game)

PA = 142 (average 17+ per game) with 40 points given up per game and no shutouts

Loss was to Medina 40-23 on Sept. 1st.

Medina is now 5-3 and gave up 62 points in their last game against Cleveland Heights while scoring 52 points.

Calpreps has Fort Hill as a one point underdog to Medina, and the Sentinels as a six point underdog to Wadsworth.

Opponents’ Overall Record = 33-23 (59% wins)

Fort Hill Sentinels

Season began on September 2nd

6-0 with one win by forfeit

Teams played to date from Washington, D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia

PF = 163 (5 game average 32+ points per game)

PA = 35 (5 game average 7 points per game) with 21 points being the most points given up per game and three shutouts

Opponents’ Overall Record = 19-11 (63% wins)

If FH can tackle they’ll be fine. I trust FH to get defensive stops more than I do wadsworth. This feels like one of the bend but don’t break defensive games where the red zone defense stands tall

Reactions: Waggle Pass
The Wadsworth quarterback has thrown over 1000 yards. His releases is typically around two seconds. Fort Hill will need to cover man-to-man and press them on the line in order to shut that down so we can get a pass rush..

Whoever scores first wins this game. I know FH will never take the ball if they win the toss. So I'm hoping Wadsworth wins and defers. FH needs to get the ball first and establish a nearly quarter long drive and get the early lead to stay ahead of the see-saw.

If FH scores first, they win 28-20. If WHS scores first they win 34-20.

Reactions: ravemwp
Whoever scores first wins this game. I know FH will never take the ball if they win the toss. So I'm hoping Wadsworth wins and defers. FH needs to get the ball first and establish a nearly quarter long drive and get the early lead to stay ahead of the see-saw.

If FH scores first, they win 28-20. If WHS scores first they win 34-20.
Win or lose FH, should come out of this game a better team. Scheduling tough teams only helps with their growth long term.

If FH can tackle they’ll be fine. I trust FH to get defensive stops more than I do wadsworth. This feels like one of the bend but don’t break defensive games where the red zone defense stands tall
I hope you’re right. You have been very accurate with your Briar Woods and Mountain Ridge predictions. What did you think of Wadsworth passing attack. To me they looked a lot like Briarwoods, just with a better quarterback, and a better line?

I hope you’re right. You have been very accurate with your Briar Woods and Mountain Ridge predictions. What did you think of Wadsworth passing attack. To me they looked a lot like Briarwoods, just with a better quarterback, and a better line?
I agree with you but I do think briar woods had better athletes outside. The endurance of the defense looks like it’ll be tested, WW seems like they took a page from the chip Kelly Oregon ducks. Run and call plays at the speed of light. If FH can make WW drive the length of the field and tackle well then I see them standing strong In the red zone. At the end of the day, FH has Carter Hess and no one else does. He will once again be a game wrecker.

The WW defense looks like they rely on their athletes at line backer and in the secondary to make most of their tackles much like briar woods did. That won’t work against FH. The offensive line will eat them alive. Like I said about briar woods, if you’ve never seen a wing T then you’ll never stop a wing T.

FH doesn’t have to make the 4 hour trip and gets to play at the friendly confines. FH 35-17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT