ADVERTISEMENT

Calpreps has it Sherando 34 Fort Hill 28

Oct 13, 2015
That of course is neutral field prediction. So that means 9 or 10 point Sherando win against Fort Hill according to Cal Preps

Calpreps had FH a 13 point favorite over Keyser as well.

Personally i think FH loses to Sherando by something like 42-14. FH lost at home to Keyser 48-41 but it really wasn't that close. FH got 1 score on a blocked punt and a second with Keyser in the prevent. Keyser was 3 td's better then FH at FH. Keyser physically dominated FH. If they can do that in Cumberland you can bet Sherando will also. Sherando is just as big as Keyser with better athletes. But don't worry you can always use FH's standby excuse. Yea but we haven't peaked yet.lol

FH will not lose 42-14. I will guarantee you that.The best thing that happened for this Fort Hill team and the worst thing for other teams is that loss to Keyser. The winner of the West will win the 1A Championship. The 1A West Region playoff games could end up being epic. I am not sure how the seeding will work out but it would be nice to see rematches of Boonsboro vs. Northern and Fort Hill vs. Allegany.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT