ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Breese - Damascus

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Has anyone seen Bryan Breese #55 for Damascus? I just saw a highlight of him on Hudl, says he is going to Clemson. He looks like a big boy

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Bryan Breese #55 for Damascus? I just saw a highlight of him on Hudl, says he is going to Clemson. He looks like a big boy
I've watched a couple of his highlights on u tube kid is an absolute beast one him in the weight room benching 400 with ease

Man amongst boys right now from the videos I've seen. He has all the natural tools to be very successful.

this dude is a Beast on Defense and Could go Pro for sure.
He does however do a lot of really dumb stuff after the play and takes cheap shots all the time and will be lucky if someone doesn't go after him because of it, say a knee..
on Offense he Holds Every Play and then throws the players around by grabbing and flinging them, hopefully someone can get through to him to make sure he can channel this aggression a little so he can actually make it big.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Ive seen Bresee up close an personal several times. He is 100% the real deal. At 6'5" 290lbs, he moves like a kid half that size. Super quick and strong as an ox. If I had to point out a "weakness" its that sometimes hes over aggressive which leads him to be out of position sometimes. But thats just nitpicking and will be fixed once he gets to Death Valley.

DT is core position and where he will play in college. He just started playing O line regularly this year and that is a result of Damascus being relatively thin at that position. The kid is a bonafide NFL prospect. His shuttle time is already better than some 2018 1st round draft picks.

He would start on any high school team in America and still dominate, and that includes all the privates. Its hard to gauge how good he really is when he's playing against lesser competition. However, when he goes to various camps/combines with other top players in the nation, all potential doubt is erased .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT