ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Why do I need to plug numbers in? The CDC provides the state by state death rate. I will provide the link again in case you missed it. It seems as though you're intentionally inflating and deflating numbers when it suits you. From all accounts that I've read the seasonal flu avg. death rate is .1% not .2% that you keep saying. The Maryland Covid death rate is between .3% and .7% according the the CDC not .5% that you've lowered. If you need to fudge and skew the numbers in your favor that tells me all I need to know. Once again the Covid death rate is 3-7 times more deadly than the seasonal flu in Maryland. That's without seasonal flu social distancing measures and with Covid social distancing measures. You don't need to hypothesize, use slight of hand statistics or jedi mind tricks to understand that the seasonal flu would be even less than .1% with social distancing measures and Covid 19 would be far more deadly without social distancing measures. Social distancing has kept Covid 19 at 3-7 times more deadly than the flu. Without these measures Stevie Wonder can see that it would be far worse. Any further discussion is beating a dead horse.

https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/

Ask yourself some simple questions. I'm not even asking you to contort yourself into a pretzel to answer them.

Here goes:

Have you ever known anyone to get the flu and never knew they had it... like covid? Have you ever heard of the CDC previously lumping 'died with' together with 'died of' - or worse, merely 'presumed' died of.

And finally, in our history can you find at any time we put over 20 million people out of work and told everyone when they could leave their house as a result of models that were always wrong.... or changing directives like don't wear a mask then wear a mask.... or because the elderly were primarily dying and over half were in nursing homes?

Maryland Covid death rate is between .3% and .7%

Elderly dying of other illnesses lumped into the numbers... check the posted chart above:
nursing home total other % nursing home
Maryland Best data - Wed - staff 13-May 995 1,643 648 60.6%

seasonal flu would be even less than .1% with social distancing measures

This is the key phrase of the post.... the new normal: the wearing of masks of submission... the elimination of leaving your house - inclusive the removal of the Constitutional right of the freedom of assembly petitioning the government.... the closing of legal businesses at whim...all because a politician and some bureaucrat decides its flu season.

Last edited:
.5% is between .3% and .7%

COV is deadlier than the flu. No argument. Although it's getting much closer.

1,842 people have died in Maryland from COV. Over 6 million people have not. There can be no argument.

The flu killed both my grandparents when it turned to pneumonia but I didn't see anyone in public wearing a ****ing mask. Last winter 80,000 people in the US died from the flu, did anyone wear a mask? It is a rhetorical question...of course no one did. If your point is to save lives then you have been living a lie. In your world everyone should have to wear a mask during any flu or virus flare up. I could be wrong, maybe you only care about lives all of the sudden.

SOURCE: 80,000 killed by the flu last winter

.5% is between .3% and .7%

TDHELMICK this is your statement -->"The estimated death rate for COV in Maryland is 0.3% to 0.5%."<--

its not to .5 as you state. It's to .7%. You're intentionally misleading and being deceptive to suit your purpose. Your arguments are baseless, illogical and intentionally misleading. I don't care about your personal stories and at this point I don't care to discuss this any further. No one wears a ****ing mask during flu season bc its been around for 1,000's of years, We know how it acts and how many people it kills on average. People wear a ****ing mask for the novel coranvirus because it BRAND NEW, NEVER SEEN BEFORE, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS, WHAT IT ATTACKS, HOW IT KILLS or HOW ITS TREATED. They're saying now it can be transmitted through the eyes and through semen. Meaning it can be sexually transmitted. There are even reports that it was created in a laboratory. This isn't your everyday run of the mill common cold. Get it? So of course sensible people are taking every precaution. Your lemonade stand isn't taking precedence over human lives. No matter how bad you try and downplay this virus.

Ask yourself some simple questions. I'm not even asking you to contort yourself into a pretzel to answer them.

Here goes:

Have you ever known anyone to get the flu and never knew they had it... like covid? Have you ever heard of the CDC previously lumping 'died with' together with 'died of' - or worse, merely 'presumed' died of.

And finally, in our history can you find at any time we put over 20 million people out of work and told everyone when they could leave their house as a result of models that were always wrong.... or changing directives like don't wear a mask then wear a mask.... or because the elderly were primarily dying and over half were in nursing homes?

Maryland Covid death rate is between .3% and .7%

Elderly dying of other illnesses lumped into the numbers... check the posted chart above:
nursing home total other % nursing home
Maryland Best data - Wed - staff 13-May 995 1,643 648 60.6%

seasonal flu would be even less than .1% with social distancing measures

This is the key phrase of the post.... the new normal: the wearing of masks of submission... the elimination of leaving your house - inclusive the removal of the Constitutional right of the freedom of assembly petitioning the government.... the closing of legal businesses at whim...all because a politician and some bureaucrat decides its flu season.

My one and only reply to you. How ironic it is that when minorities are getting mowed down in the streets by racist cops and their rights infringed upon. We get no sympathy from your type. Now that you can't go to the barber shop, your wife can't get her nails done, and Helmick can't open up his lemonade stand we're supposed to give two shits? LMAO... I say, welcome to our world.. Its laughable how you and Helmick twist these numbers and analyze these demographics to the point of throwing the elderly under the bus so you don't have to wear a mask. Ask yourself this simple question, What happened to "ALL LIVES MATTER"? GTFOH

Last edited:
There are 6,045,680 people living in Maryland.
1,842 have died from COVID-19.
What % of the population has survived?

I have never had cancer. Am I considered a cancer survivor? The premise of your latest posts seems to be that anyone who has not died is a covid-19 survivor and that is simply not the case. Using the total state population just isn't an accurate statistical analysis.

The estimated death total from COV on April 1 was 2.2 million people dead in America. Yet you are still quoting "experts" who said so. You should not need to be told by someone else, just do the math.

This does not mean the models were wrong. Again, you seem to be lacking an understanding of statistics and projection modelling. Models are predicated on how things stand at a point in time. In the early days we didn't have a lot of the precautions we would eventually have, so the models were based on what would happen given that current trajectory. We take the information from the models and ask questions like "what can we do to mitigate the damage", so we do things like social distancing, no mass gatherings, etc. Now we have new information and can see the effects these actions are having (slowing rate of transmission, etc). We then use that new information to make new models that include the new data. Rinse and repeat. Models that come out with new numbers do not invalidate the previous model, they serve as indicators to whether or not we're making good decisions. Now that states are starting to open back up, you can see the models are predicting higher death totals because circumstances have changes and they now have new information.

Reactions: OneRing
My one and only reply to you. How ironic it is that when minorities are getting mowed down in the streets by racist cops and their rights infringed upon. We get no sympathy from your type. Now that you can't go to the barber shop, your wife can't get her nails done, and Helmick can't open up his lemonade stand we're supposed to give two shits? LMAO... I say, welcome to our world.. Its laughable how you and Helmick twist these numbers and analyze these demographics to the point of throwing the elderly under the bus so you don't have to wear a mask. Ask yourself this simple question, What happened to "ALL LIVES MATTER"? GTFOH

We get no sympathy from your type......I say, welcome to our world

What the **** is that? My stated sympathies were clearly for the over 20 million unemployed - not the elderly like myself... I'll be 70 in a couple months.

Do you think that most of those unemployed are white corporate execs? A great percentage of those folks shit-canned out on the street are minorities - probably most hadn't filed their 2019 return and didn't get or struggled to get the $600 per week from the feds. Many minorities across the country are low paid contract workers... or didn't you know? They are actually not getting shit right now. Those are my stated sympathies.

So, what exactly is your ****ing world. Looks like a world of stupidity.

We had the lowest minority unemployment in the history of the country and now its turned to shit. That's my stated sympathies. So what the **** are you talking about?

mowed down in the streets by racist cops

And what the **** is that? Who is killing whom in Baltimore. Bigot much.

We get no sympathy from your type......I say, welcome to our world

What the **** is that? My stated sympathies were clearly for the over 20 million unemployed - not the elderly like myself... I'll be 70 in a couple months.

Do you think that most of those unemployed are white corporate execs? A great percentage of those folks shit-canned out on the street are minorities - probably most hadn't filed their 2019 return and didn't get or struggled to get the $600 per week from the feds. Many minorities across the country are low paid contract workers... or didn't you know? They are actually not getting shit right now. Those are my stated sympathies.

So, what exactly is your ****ing world. Looks like a world of stupidity.

We had the lowest minority unemployment in the history of the country and now its turned to shit. That's my stated sympathies. So what the **** are you talking about?

mowed down in the streets by racist cops

And what the **** is that? Who is killing whom in Baltimore. Bigot much.

"A great percentage of those folks shit-canned out on the street are minorities"

Someone once said when White America is in a recession Black America is in a depression. We know what its like to be unemployed and under employed. That's why you don't see us as a collective whole throwing a temper tantrum at the footsteps of state capital buildings because we can't get a haircut or our nails done. We are well prepared when it comes to adversity.
We're laughing at people like you and Helmick losing your collective minds because you're finally getting a taste of what its like to be black in America. Again this is nothing new for us. Lockdown, social distancing, police state, being told what to do, unemployment, resistance.. Its all engrained in our fabric. Once again welcome to our world.

I have never had cancer. Am I considered a cancer survivor? The premise of your latest posts seems to be that anyone who has not died is a covid-19 survivor and that is simply not the case. Using the total state population just isn't an accurate statistical analysis.

This does not mean the models were wrong. Again, you seem to be lacking an understanding of statistics and projection modelling. Models are predicated on how things stand at a point in time. In the early days we didn't have a lot of the precautions we would eventually have, so the models were based on what would happen given that current trajectory. We take the information from the models and ask questions like "what can we do to mitigate the damage", so we do things like social distancing, no mass gatherings, etc. Now we have new information and can see the effects these actions are having (slowing rate of transmission, etc). We then use that new information to make new models that include the new data. Rinse and repeat. Models that come out with new numbers do not invalidate the previous model, they serve as indicators to whether or not we're making good decisions. Now that states are starting to open back up, you can see the models are predicting higher death totals because circumstances have changes and they now have new information.

We take the information from the models and ask questions like "what can we do to mitigate the damage", so we do things like social distancing, no mass gatherings, etc.

I'm glad I'm old now because this is a ****ing nightmare that will never end.

Our lives are suddenly and horrifically controlled by a bunch of tunnel-visioned twits ,who can always explain away their failed rinse and repeat shit as they go on to their next social control power trip, oblivious to the real pain and suffering they are actually causing.

"A great percentage of those folks shit-canned out on the street are minorities"

Someone once said when White America is in a recession Black America is in a depression. We know what its like to be unemployed and under employed. That's why you don't see us as a collective whole throwing a temper tantrum at the footsteps of state capital building because we can't get a haircut or our nails done. We are well prepared when it comes to adversity.
We're laughing at people like you and Helmick losing your collective minds because you're finally getting a taste of what its like to be black in America. Again this is nothing new for us. Lockdown, social distancing, police state, being told what to do, unemployment, resistance.. Its all engrained in our fabric. Once again welcome to our world.

Okay I get it. You're a ****ing bigot that enjoys other folks misery. What a sad, sorry sot you are.

Incidentally, if you read my posts this overthrow of the country doesn't effect me financially at all. I am just waiting to see what state to move to.

Okay I get it. You're a ****ing bigot that enjoys other folks misery. What a sad, sorry sot you are.

Incidentally, if you read my posts this overthrow of the country doesn't effect me financially at all. I am just waiting to see what state to move to.

Yeah yeah.. just like your rights getting infringed upon we don't care about your portfolio either.. Lol

Yesterday, Colorado lowered is death toll by 272 after reviewing the causes of the death of those that tested positive for the virus. Basically, per the state’s review, those 272 may have tested positive but they died from other causes, not the virus.

Yeah yeah.. just like your rights getting infringed upon we don't care about your portfolio either.. Lol

What do you mean your rights? They are all of our rights. The millions unemployed are all races, but have a high percentage of minorities.

So, you think it's okay to deny gatherings to protest because of a virus that doesn't greatly effect folks under 50. There was a December 1962 flu that lasted through the summer of 63. So, would it have been okay for the government to claim a virus outbreak and prevent the gathering for Martin Luther King's speech in August 1963 at the Lincoln Memorial?

But I guess that would have been alright by you because he talked about a color-blind society. You're just happy that some folks you hate are struggling.

we don't care

You and the Pope speak for the world.

Last edited:
What do you mean your rights? They are all of our rights. The millions unemployed are all races, but have a high percentage of minorities.

So, you think it's okay to deny gatherings to protest because of a virus that doesn't greatly effect folks under 50. There was a December 1962 flu that lasted through the summer of 63. So, would have been okay for the government to claim a virus outbreak and prevent the gathering for Martin Luther King's speech in August 1963 at the Lincoln Memorial?

But I guess that would have been alright by you because he talked about a color-blind society. You're just happy that some folks you hate are struggling.

we don't care

You and the Pope speak for the world.
My god sounds like he'd bitch if his icecream was to cold should leave race out of it nobody really gives a shit

Wow, some people just don't understand that nothing good has come of closing any of these businesses.
I mean really it's a flu that attacks the elderly and people with a weak immune system, they should of never closed anything and just tried to help the ones that could actually die from it instead they have done the total opposite all the while costing so many people their life long dreams.
People are scared because of the media and they just don't understand that it's all for show and it's a shit show. I've been shopping in 4 states and all of them do shit differently but it's all for looks only, nobody cares about the arrows on the floor or a mask, Hell there is more people in Wal-Mart and Lowes each day then there ever has been. MD & PA wear a mask while WV & VA Do Not....
It's so crazy that people honestly think opening these places is gonna bring the DOOM...
it's really funny the states that say no more than 10 or 25 people in a group... You can have a group of 50 and not catch anything and you can also go for a drive with 1 friend and still catch it. smh
Open the Stores, Open the Restaurants and get back to life, the truth is now many people love it as they are making more on unemployment and don't want anything to open back up and The liberal clowns are looking for a way to have mail in Voting and free money to everyone so they can win an Election but the Truth is they have No Shot at Winning anyways.... it's just sick that anyone can sit there with a straight face and not tell the truth that Trump made America better than it's ever been and they won't admit it because of hate and they can't stand that he hurts their feelings.. like seriously
in my lifetime it's Trump, Reagan & Clintonas the Best and Obama was the biggest waste of my lifetime, he did nothing and by nothing I mean not even for African American's

KUNG FU FLU is nothing more than the biggest farce in American History!!

it's just sick that anyone can sit there with a straight face and not tell the truth that Trump made America better than it's ever been and they won't admit it because of hate and they can't stand that he hurts their feelings
There's enough irony in that statement to build the entire US naval fleet. The lowest GDP, slowest job growth, largest deficit, largest debt, most people losing insurance and most government spending is better than ever? It needs saying again, but if Trump truly loves the uneducated... he moved on you like a bitch.

Arent you the one pushing for private school education, if thats what you learned from yours, you arent a very good advertisement.

Reactions: bigsavage

Your type? Our world? I don't think I have ever said this before on this forum. But damn you are one racist SOB.

If you go back to the first couple of pages on this thread, you will recall how I was the person screaming about protecting the elderly at all costs.

You are right about one thing, you can end your participation in this discussion. You stay confined in your fear cube and I'll go about my freedom and business. One of us may get infected or die, we may infect someone else and they may die...either way it's my choice, not yours. Just you and your family never leave home and that will solve your problem. Or will it?

In the meantime, you calling out Coach Appel for not playing some top level program is like reading you bitch about COV anxiety. No, football and COV are not comparable, but the fear shares many characteristics.

I agree with your 2nd paragraph. And I'm all for erring on the side of caution. But that doesn't mean the world should dismiss and bury info that may not be in favor of higher death counts. Such as antibody testing. Such as the fact that 20% of the population had this virus. But they do get dismissed because they have the ability to lower fear. I use the word fear often these days because it is more than warranted. I just want the truth to be told, not twisted to insight fear and panic. That is what sells and that is what is being sold in mass quantities.

My only discourse with our discussion is that you really need to stay confined in your home for another year under this analogy of being safe, not just until the death count fits your budget of freedom. Because it will hit more peaks, more waves, again and again...of that most scientists and models are certain. So again I say, if you are fearful of opening up now, you are fearful of opening up for another year or more...or until there is a cure.

And if I have to chose between being confined for another year or living life even at the less than 1% risk of killing my own mother and father...I chose the latter, not even close.

Your type? Our world? I don't think I have ever said this before on this forum. But damn you are one racist SOB.

If you go back to the first couple of pages on this thread, you will recall how I was the person screaming about protecting the elderly at all costs.

You are right about one thing, you can end your participation in this discussion. You stay confined in your fear cube and I'll go about my freedom and business. One of us may get infected or die, we may infect someone else and they may die...either way it's my choice, not yours. Just you and your family never leave home and that will solve your problem. Or will it?

In the meantime, you calling out Coach Appel for not playing some top level program is like reading you bitch about COV anxiety. No, football and COV are not comparable, but the fear shares many characteristics.

And you talking big shit about opening society back up and covid not being serious, in the middle of a pandemic. Is just like Fort Hill when it comes to scheduling quality opponents. Both of you talk the talk but when both foes are starring down on you, you cower like little bitches. Golden living center is still waiting on your application... But no, you would rather sit behind a computer, complain and talk about a virus that would kick your ass. Just like FH complaining about Hancock not playing them, talking shit on other schools, yet they wont play quality opponents or back out of contracts with their tale between their legs. All the while talking shit about "pride and tradition". Lmao both you and lag are FOS! Now sit down, both of you put your masks on and comply like good little boys. Isn't that what people like you and lag say??? When we get shot in our backs, or while we're asleep, watching tv in our own homes, or jogging in places like Georgia? We should have just complied??? Now its time to take your own advice!!!

Last edited:
And you talking big shit about opening society back up and covid not being serious, in the middle of a pandemic. Is just like Fort Hill when it comes to scheduling quality opponents. Both of you talk the talk but when both foes are starring down on you, you cower like little bitches. Golden living center is still waiting on your application... But no, you would rather sit behind a computer, complain and talk about a virus that would kick your ass. Just like FH complaining about Hancock not playing them, talking shit on other schools, yet they wont play quality opponents or back out of contracts with their tale between their legs. All the while talking shit about "pride and tradition". Lmao both you and lag are FOS! Now sit down, both of you put your masks on and comply like good little boys. Isn't that what people like you and lag say??? When we get shot in our backs, or while we're asleep, watching tv in our own homes, or jogging in places like Georgia? We should have just complied??? Now its time to take your own advice!!!

My response is simplified and direct:

How many times have you left your home the past two months:

once daily?
2-3 times daily?
A couple of times a week?
Once a week?
Once every month?

If your answer to any of those options is yes, then STFU. You are as guilty as everyone else for spreading this virus. Just leaving the home one time is all it takes to bring it home and infect the ones you love. Like cheating on your wife, it only takes one time.

Maybe you have some special pact with God that says when you leave the house it's OK to bend your own fear policy just on an occasion while expecting others to obey your fears. To do what...buy some booze, get some ice cream, a new pair of shoes or socks for the kids. Whatever. Learn to practice what you preach when it comes to saving lives during a pandemic.

The same experts telling me to stay home fought to keep $40 flights from NYC to Orlando open the whole time. Yea, I'm listening to those clowns as much as I will heed your advice. Get in line with the rest of the cattle so the pin hits you right between the eyes.

My response is simplified and direct:

How many times have you left your home the past two months:

once daily?
2-3 times daily?
A couple of times a week?
Once a week?
Once every month?

If your answer to any of those options is yes, then STFU. You are as guilty as everyone else for spreading this virus. Just leaving the home one time is all it takes to bring it home and infect the ones you love. Like cheating on your wife, it only takes one time.

Maybe you have some special pact with God that says when you leave the house it's OK to bend your own fear policy just on an occasion while expecting others to obey your fears. To do what...buy some booze, get some ice cream, a new pair of shoes or socks for the kids. Whatever. Learn to practice what you preach when it comes to saving lives during a pandemic.

The same experts telling me to stay home fought to keep $40 flights from NYC to Orlando open the whole time. Yea, I'm listening to those clowns as much as I will heed your advice. Get in line with the rest of the cattle so the pin hits you right between the eyes.

My response is even more "simplified and direct".

One word "strawman"!

Why do I need to plug numbers in? The CDC provides the state by state death rate. I will provide the link again in case you missed it. It seems as though you're intentionally inflating and deflating numbers when it suits you. From all accounts that I've read the seasonal flu avg. death rate is .1% not .2% that you keep saying. The Maryland Covid death rate is between .3% and .7% according the the CDC not .5% that you've lowered. If you need to fudge and skew the numbers in your favor that tells me all I need to know. Once again the Covid death rate is 3-7 times more deadly than the seasonal flu in Maryland. That's without seasonal flu social distancing measures and with Covid social distancing measures. You don't need to hypothesize, use slight of hand statistics or jedi mind tricks to understand that the seasonal flu would be even less than .1% with social distancing measures and Covid 19 would be far more deadly without social distancing measures. Social distancing has kept Covid 19 at 3-7 times more deadly than the flu. Without these measures Stevie Wonder can see that it would be far worse. Any further discussion is beating a dead horse.

https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/

Maybe the death numbers "from COVID" are overstated? At least in Colorado they were.....maybe other places too?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/coronavirus-crisis-counting-covid-19-death-toll/?itm_campaign=headline-testing-coronavirus-crisis-counting-covid-19-death-toll&itm_medium=headline&itm_source=nationalreview&itm_content=How Many COVID-19 Deaths Are There?&itm_term=How Many COVID-19 Deaths Are There?

Last edited:
There's enough irony in that statement to build the entire US naval fleet. The lowest GDP, slowest job growth, largest deficit, largest debt, most people losing insurance and most government spending is better than ever? It needs saying again, but if Trump truly loves the uneducated... he moved on you like a bitch.

Arent you the one pushing for private school education, if thats what you learned from yours, you arent a very good advertisement.

I've already categorically shredded all of your bullshit to the point where you had to take a hiatus hoping folks would forget how you embarrassed yourself. For others, just go back to the post where I pointed out Obama had the government subsidy spending on Obamacare put into the GDP to save it from going under. There's an economy for you... part time, no benefits, burger flippin' jobs with the GDP inflated by government Obamacare subsidies. Go back and hide.

Wow, some people just don't understand that nothing good has come of closing any of these businesses.
I mean really it's a flu that attacks the elderly and people with a weak immune system, they should of never closed anything and just tried to help the ones that could actually die from it instead they have done the total opposite all the while costing so many people their life long dreams.
People are scared because of the media and they just don't understand that it's all for show and it's a shit show. I've been shopping in 4 states and all of them do shit differently but it's all for looks only, nobody cares about the arrows on the floor or a mask, Hell there is more people in Wal-Mart and Lowes each day then there ever has been. MD & PA wear a mask while WV & VA Do Not....
It's so crazy that people honestly think opening these places is gonna bring the DOOM...
it's really funny the states that say no more than 10 or 25 people in a group... You can have a group of 50 and not catch anything and you can also go for a drive with 1 friend and still catch it. smh
Open the Stores, Open the Restaurants and get back to life, the truth is now many people love it as they are making more on unemployment and don't want anything to open back up and The liberal clowns are looking for a way to have mail in Voting and free money to everyone so they can win an Election but the Truth is they have No Shot at Winning anyways.... it's just sick that anyone can sit there with a straight face and not tell the truth that Trump made America better than it's ever been and they won't admit it because of hate and they can't stand that he hurts their feelings.. like seriously
in my lifetime it's Trump, Reagan & Clintonas the Best and Obama was the biggest waste of my lifetime, he did nothing and by nothing I mean not even for African American's

KUNG FU FLU is nothing more than the biggest farce in American History!!

Not mincing words is your forte.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd

Maybe the death numbers from covid are understated?

"Under-counting deaths in this particular epidemic is happening all over," said Dr. Daniel Lopez-Acuna, an epidemiologist and former top World Health Organization official, who spent 30 years at the organization. "It’s almost inevitable."

Left out of the tally are people who died without being tested and those who died at home or some other non-healthcare facilities before they could seek medical care.

"It is an extraordinary challenge," said Dr. Sally Aiken, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners. "There just isn't really the infrastructure."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...eath-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359

"Under-counting deaths in this particular epidemic is happening all over," said Dr. Daniel Lopez-Acuna, an epidemiologist and former top World Health Organization official, who spent 30 years at the organization. "It’s almost inevitable."

Left out of the tally are people who died without being tested and those who died at home or some other non-healthcare facilities before they could seek medical care.

"It is an extraordinary challenge," said Dr. Sally Aiken, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners. "There just isn't really the infrastructure."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/accurate-us-coronavirus-death-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359

You missed the difference between "from COVID" and "with COVID." Hopefully the post-pandemic counting will sort it out....seems like Colorado is trying to get a jump on that counting.

You missed the difference between "from COVID" and "with COVID." Hopefully the post-pandemic counting will sort it out....seems like Colorado is trying to get a jump on that counting.

What??? Huh??? Parse words to suit your argument much? Typical spinster... This is all you get from me.. Not going down that rabbit hole....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/accurate-us-coronavirus-death-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359

That's right... Shut the country down... I'm mean SHUT IT THE **** DOWN... all because of some ****ing speculation by a WHO mutt that has his lips firmly attached to the Chicom sphincter.

Millions unemployed... thousands dying from untreated diseases...suicides... personal bankruptcies, domestic violence including homicides of children... drug abuse...food shortages from lost supply chains..... and on and on - grossly effecting a huge portion of the population that will never even know they had the virus.

And... businesses going bankrupt that will never reopen... besides, who in the future will lend money to 'non essential' businesses knowing a political hack can close them down on a whim:

WHO CARES? Shut the country down! I mean SHUT IT THE **** DOWN..

Last edited:

That's right... Shut the country down... I'm mean SHUT IT THE **** DOWN... all because of some ****ing speculation by a WHO mutt that has his lips firmly attached to the Chicom sphincter.

Millions unemployed... suicides... personal bankruptcies, domestic violence including homicides of children... drug abuse...food shortages from lost supply chains..... and on and on - grossly effecting a huge portion of the population that will never even know they had the virus.

And... businesses going bankrupt that will never reopen... besides, who in the future will lend money to 'non essential' businesses knowing a political hack can close them down on a whim:

WHO CARES? Shut the country down! I mean SHUT IT THE **** DOWN..

yeah because we're going to listen you and the rest of the tin foil hat society bwahaha lmao

What??? Huh??? Parse words to suit your argument much? Typical spinster... This is all you get from me.. Not going down that rabbit hole....

You obviously did not read the article...what you term "parsing" is the core part of the article and what Colorado did to adjust their official reporting. I'm trying to bring you out of the rabbit hole and look around.....your choice if you want to avail yourself of the opportunity. And you don't have to leave the confines of your house..

You obviously did not read the article...what you term "parsing" is the core part of the article and what Colorado did to adjust their official reporting. I'm trying to bring you out of the rabbit hole and look around.....your choice if you want to avail yourself of the opportunity. And you don't have to leave the confines of your house..

You're absolutely right. I saw your article was from a conservative rag and skipped right over it. Thanks no thanks! As far as opportunity I'm doing quiet well watching you, lag, helmick and the rest of the flu klux klan run around with your hair on fire

beaker-fire-haircut-help-me-gif-9589482

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. I saw your article was from a conservative rag and skipped right over it. Thanks no thanks! As far as opportunity I'm doing quiet well watching you lag helmick and the rest of the flu klux klan run around with your hair on fire

As you sink to mere troll-dom, try posting something other than 'X' marks the spot.

You're absolutely right. I saw your article was from a conservative rag and skipped right over it. Thanks no thanks! As far as opportunity I'm doing quiet well watching you, lag, helmick and the rest of the flu klux klan run around with your hair on fire

As you sink to mere troll-dom, try posting something other than 'X' marks the spot.

Since you're a Trump "circle jerker" I figured i would keep it on your level.. LMAO

Having admitted that he enjoys what the virus does to those not of his own race, I grudgingly admit he has become a troll. At this point, the worst we have had in this forum in many years.

Since you're a Trump "circle jerker" I figured i would keep it on your level.. LMAO

Stealing my line.... consistently using we or we're in reference to yourself..... I hope you get that ass laughed off soon. You've become quite pedestrian and boring.

Is that the new flu klux klan playbook? A racist claiming reverse racism? Sorry no one's listening. Too busy laughing at your ilk throwing a temper tantrum. Poor lil babies... Lol

Is that the new flu klux klan playbook? A racist claiming reverse racism? Sorry no one's listening. Too busy laughing at your ilk throwing a temper tantrum. Poor lil babies... Lol

I was up at 8 this morning piddling in my flower island that stretches across the entire back of my colonial. I am about to grill the wife and I a couple of inch thick rib-eye steaks for lunch and swill them down with a nice glass of Baron Philippe. I haven't been upset in at least 8 years.

Twaddling in this forum by pretending to be effectual, makes you a poor-man's sadist. Go forth and get in the face of those whom you hate so you can actually laugh at something real.

if you believe any of this the next 4 years will really be a miserable time for you. The White House,The House and The Senate will ALL BE RED!!
it's crazy you think the Kung Fu Flu is Trumps fault, I mean The Democrats would like the Country to completely shut down for years so they can handout Welfare Checks...smh
I'm not about Private Education, I just believe if the Government is going to pay for it why not let the kids choose where that money is spent public or private.

Unemployment:
In January this year, the unemployment rate was 3.6%. It was more than fifty years ago, in December 1969, when the unemployment rate was lower at 3.5%.

As for the numbers in employment, almost seven million more people were recorded as employed in January this year than when Mr Trump was elected in November 2016.

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

OBTW Let Obama know Trump's Waving That Magic Wand He Said Didn't Exist

Can you get infected with cancer by breathing in the same air as someone who does? Do you have to stay in your home for 3 months to avoid getting cancer? So you wear a mask, wash and sanitize hands, stay 6 feet away? If the answer is yes then you are a cancer survivor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT