ADVERTISEMENT

A good pickup for Fort Hill or Alco.....

Waggle Pass

Hall of Fame Poster
Apr 5, 2002
Cumberland, Md via Pittsburgh, Pa
Berks Catholic out of Reading, Pa. AA size in Pa, so not a big school, looking for an away game on 9/2/16 and 9/1/17. That should be week 1 of Maryland. They were 12-2 this year making it to the semi finals in their district. 12-1 in 2014, 14-1 in 2013, 9-2 in 2012, 6-4 in 2011, 11-2 in 2010.

Chestnut Ridge played them a couple years ago...home and away deal...and got spanked both times if my memory is right. Would be a great match up for Red or Blue!

Reactions: Waggle Pass
191 miles - 3+ hour trip.........I don't know. Make it a 2-year deal and they come here first. No more Clearfield shenanigans.

I thought 3+ hrs was too far away?? Bridgeport right up the road though same size too... No excuses;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BoyznBlue
I thought 3+ hrs was too far away?? Bridgeport right up the road though same size too... No excuses;)

I'm all for one or the other, but not Bridgeport and Berks. Schedule smart, not stupid. You can't load yourself up. No one else in 1A does it.

The post on the PIAA board states they are looking for an away game the first year at least.

There we go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT