ADVERTISEMENT

8 penalties to 1 Sherando 2nd qtr

Yeah. It sure looks like FH is playing not to lose, which usually results in them not winning. I hate to say it, but this is Lattimer football. Say what you want about Allegany, but they would've called time out there before the half while they had them pinned. Sure, Sherando could've scored. Or, something bad like a fumble or interception could've happened in FH's favor.

Oh well, another loss...

Missed holding calls and a block in the back. Ridiculous! Great atmosphere though

I have not seen so biased Reffing in my life. I saw a few legit calls but outside of that obscene.

Yeah, I think the refs are going to find something wrong with any good play FH has. Given that they're only going to have one or two more, it's really irrelevant.

This is worse than any hose job FH or Alco ever got playing at Death Valley in Martinsburg. Sherando has slot receivers IN STRIDE heading towards the line presnap and they have not call a single motion penalty.

The calls on FH, legit or not, are amplified by the overt NO calls on the other side. I'm flummoxed.

Having said that, FHs line is getting desttroted on defense. For some reason they keep stunt blocking and givong Sherando big lanes. They need to stay home and hold their blocks and clog the lane. FHs coaches are calling this game like they've no idea what to do. Hoping they figure it out at the half. Regardless of the shit officiating, they are still getting beat.

Just when I think Appel is going to pull a "Lattimer", he does the unexpected. Regardless of what happens from here on out, Bravo!!

The fat lady is warming up!! Congrats from a Keyser fan on a great win. Apple made the half time adjustments. Way to represent the area

Reactions: Waggle Pass
You guys are embarrassing...were any of you who were complaining about the officiating at the game?

Yes. I was right there. It was so bad in the 1st half FH could not generate first downs due to penalties. Every drive kept coming up 1st and 20 or 2nd and 15. Huge oenalties that either negated a big play or gave Sherando a 1st down . I understand if u as a ref are going to throw the flag, but that has to mean u throw it both ways. No team is capable of playing penalty free when the refs want to be flag happy. This game is a double digit win without refs.

the coaches were pretty fired up after the game about the officiating

some choice words for the zebras

I didnt complain at the game, other than to my friends around me. But the first half was crazy. Not so much the calls AGAINST Fort Hill, but the lack of calls against SHS. Motion, receivers jumping presnap, very easy calls not made.

In the end FHs adjustments won the game. But isnt it amazing that the flags suddenly stopped flying in the 2nd half? Maybe FH just made fewer mistakes, I'll just go with that. But seeing as how the coaching staff reacted, they were seeing it too. Appel and Co. are usually a little more reserved when it comes to talking to refs.

Kudos to the staff and players for regrouping at halftime and getting it done. Fantastic game.

Sherrrrrrendo should have bought more flags

The refs used them all up in the first half

Lol

Good fort hill cant wait for the rematch..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT