ADVERTISEMENT

6 minutes until half

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
6 minutes until halftime FH only up 7-0 playing against tenth and a few eleventh graders lol not impressive. Alleganys entire backfield is out including the qb. It’s basically a third string team with a running back at qb

Reactions: camper21502
The team Allegany is playing with FH should be up by 50 at the half a healthy Allegany team wins.

Last edited:
The team Allegany is playing with FH should be up by 50 at the half a healthy Allegany team wins.

I don't think so. Those young men playing for FH have more class and more understanding of the situation than virtually any red-jacket that ever posted here. I was right about the continuum: regret playing to not willing to admit they played in the game.

God bless 'em. FH is playing the game like those vids you see of a team letting a child run with the ball. And... don't misunderstand.... those Camper kids are playing their hearts out. I can't express my current happiness with the FH team. It is an orchestration we should all be proud of and learn from.

Go Big Red!

Lag are you watching the game? There were a few times in the first half it look like FH should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike, after the play is over when they get hit they jump in the face of the Allegany player.

Reactions: camper21502
Lag are you watching the game? There were a few times in the first half it look like FH should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike, after the play is over when they get hit they jump in the face of the Allegany player.
paxton wertz?

LoL. The game is only half over and the propaganda spin has already begun. Not much else to write about is there?

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I don't think so. Those young men playing for FH have more class and more understanding of the situation than virtually any red-jacket that ever posted here. I was right about the continuum: regret playing to not willing to admit they played in the game.

God bless 'em. FH is playing the game like those vids you see of a team letting a child run with the ball. And... don't misunderstand.... those Camper kids are playing their hearts out. I can't express my current happiness with the FH team. It is an orchestration we should all be proud of and learn from.

Go Big Red!
Excellent observation.

It's the 4th qtr up 31-0 and fh hasn't pulled their starters...nobody needs to complain next year about a whole new team with no experience - if you'd put them in the game they'd have it.
3 minutes to go fh still has defensive starters in.
1 minute to go, defensive starter slow to get up, limps out of the game.
Allegany drives for 2 td's their last two possessions against the fh starting defense..ouch.
Hansel calls a timeout with 9 seconds to go, they score, yea...now do you feel good

Last edited:
You mean snap it to Powell and he takes off every single play? That Alco backfield?

No I wasn't. I was only following the score. Watching the vid now and I need to modify and correct the record. FH was full pedal with its varsity - at least as I see in the first half. Allegany really hitting and Hansel deserves maximum credit for putting his team in position to be competitive. Unfortunate fumble by Powel... but running the 'wildcat' while playing defense takes its toll.

In the end, last year the score was 38 - 0. This team scored two touchdowns.

LoL, you guys are really reaching. Allegany doesn't cross midfield until the last play of the 3rd qtr.. Down 31-0 they get two tds against a totally disinterested FH defense. But yeah, take it as a small victory. The visitors side certainly did.

You red-jackets stay true to form. You're up 21 - 0 against a JV team with no quarterback and no backfield and you're still kicking field goals because you wanna put as many points on the board as you can... which was not a lot comparatively speaking. Hell, if you can't outscore Silver Oak against Allegany you really should shut your fuggin' mouth... but you can't. So I guess another 'death benefit' will be the Williamsport forfeits.... go circle-jerk over that.

What kind of piece-o-shite can't allow folks to post something positive about their team under these circumstances without chumping in.... ugh... you guys.

Last edited:
You red-jackets stay true to form. You're up 21 - 0 against a JV team with no quarterback and no backfield and your still kicking field goals. Hell, if you can't outscore Silver Oak against Allegany you really should shut your fuggin' mouth... but you can't. So I guess another 'death benefit' will be the Williamsport forfeits.... go circle-jerk over that.
Might not have outscored them but at least FH beat them..

Reactions: 4R341
You red-jackets stay true to form. You're up 21 - 0 against a JV team with no quarterback and no backfield and your still kicking field goals. Hell, if you can't outscore Silver Oak against Allegany you really should shut your fuggin' mouth... but you can't. So I guess another 'death benefit' will be the Williamsport forfeits.... go circle-jerk over that.

What kind of piece-o-shite can't allow folks to post something positive about their team under these circumstances without chumping in.... ugh... you guys.

The same Silver Oak that beat Allegany? Oh yeah, that's right, a jv team who's QB went down against a team of kids who had never played organized football before.

The same Silver Oak that beat Allegany? Oh yeah, that's right, a jv team who's QB went down against a team of kids who had never played organized football before.

Right. Exactly. They put up more points on Allegany than FH did.... which was my point. You put 38 on Allegany last year and 38 on Allegany's JV this year. Brag on.

The only braggarts here are the Alco folks who are taking two 4th qtr tds as a victory.

Alco has a patch-work JV line, no backfield and a brand new offense that has a running back playing quarterback, who throws a forward pass like a hand grenade.... and you got the fuggin', chumped-up, bullshit, tranny-like-balls to post anything negative about Allegany's team or fans.

I'm watching the vid... It's 31 - 6 and your starters are still in the game. Go Appel.... Go somewhere and take the red-jackets with you.

Alco has a patch-work JV line, no backfield and a brand new offense that has a running back playing quarterback, who throws a forward pass like a hand grenade.... and you got the fuggin', chumped-up, bullshit, tranny-like-balls to post anything negative about Allegany's team or fans.

I'm watching the vid... It's 31 - 6 and your starters are still in the game. Go Appel.... Go somewhere and take the red-jackets with you.
Ill say this alco played with spirit if they had Welch healthy this may have been a good game. But in the end alco got allot young guys some good varsity experience they stick with it could be competitive next year

Reactions: Lagmeister
LoL, you guys are really reaching. Allegany doesn't cross midfield until the last play of the 3rd qtr.. Down 31-0 they get two tds against a totally disinterested FH defense. But yeah, take it as a small victory. The visitors side certainly did.
You are wrong. Disinterested, not at all . Not a moral victory. We don't look for that

It wasn't 63-0 so FH didnt really care or was not interested. Be realistic they are not your typical FH team.

The only braggarts here are the Alco folks who are taking two 4th qtr tds as a victory.
I never thought I would see the day Allegany fans would truly take another loss to FH and have anything positive to say. I respect the Allegany players for not only showing up but giving it everything until the last second, but without outrage and anger will anything change? Then again, the last time there was anger and hostility the korn got canned, and Hansel took over. Now, we are where we are.

That 1 handed catch Allegany's receiver made might be catch of the last 10 years. That catch was awesome

It wasn't 63-0 so FH didnt really care or was not interested. Be realistic they are not your typical FH team.

Interesting.... lots of high-fiving and fist-pumping over getting a stop, making a first down or scoring. I cannot read minds but I didn't see anybody on the FH side schlepping around. Looked like a typical game except that Allegany was actually hitting people hard.... not reaching and arm-tackling.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumbfanatic
I never thought I would see the day Allegany fans would truly take another loss to FH and have anything positive to say. I respect the Allegany players for not only showing up but giving it everything until the last second, but without outrage and anger will anything change? Then again, the last time there was anger and hostility the korn got canned, and Hansel took over. Now, we are where we are.

Maybe becoming a quitter isn't the answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT