ADVERTISEMENT

Wise vs Northwest

Lagmeister

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 2, 2007
Helluva game. 7 - 7. Nice bomb to tie by Northwest.

Incidentally.... In the opening vid to start the broadcast, The team highlighted was.... FH.

I'm watching two great games on NFHS.
in MPSAA Northwest just tied the game up with Wise at 14-14 right before half
and in WVSSAC late 3rd Bluefield leads Bridgeport 14-13

Good game. I believe I heard that both starting teams combined have only 6 seniors. Wow.

Wow, Bridgeport Scores again and goes for 2 and gets it to take 21-14 lead with about 6 minutes left in the game.
They are allowing Coaches challenges in this game to review plays, never heard of that in High School

Wow, Bridgeport Scores again and goes for 2 and gets it to take 21-14 lead with about 6 minutes left in the game.
They are allowing Coaches challenges in this game to review plays, never heard of that in High School
I watched this game and just amazes me at Bridgeport’s offense. Stick I, 2 tight ends, and QB under center, and they run it down your throat. Know one can stop that offense. Is it the same scheme as a wing t or the power I.

I watched this game and just amazes me at Bridgeport’s offense. Stick I, 2 tight ends, and QB under center, and they run it down your throat. Know one can stop that offense. Is it the same scheme as a wing t or the power I.

The Bridgeport guards or other linemen do not pull in their scheme. If they do it must be rare because I did see it.

When I watched the WV 1A Wheeling Central vs. Doddridge County title game the Wheeling Central offense out of the spread looked more like a WingT blocking’s scheme with misdirection.

The Bridgeport guards or other linemen do not pull in their scheme. If they do it must be rare because I did see it.

When I watched the WV 1A Wheeling Central vs. Doddridge County title game the Wheeling Central offense out of the spread looked more like a WingT blocking’s scheme with misdirection.
Just amazing how basic the offense is and they execute. Guess don’t fix it if it’s not broke. They have ran the same since tonkery and bonimico when Frankfort played them in 2014. Guess we will see next year when they are 3A if they can run the same style

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT