ADVERTISEMENT

Will the state game be televised (live)?

GenSneaky

All State Poster
Sep 14, 2013
Last year the game was able to be watched on Atlantic Broadband (channel 153 I think), and that info was listed on Maryland's web site.

I'm not seeing anything shown on the MD web site this year that I find helpful. From what I can gather I'm assuming no one can watch this game locally. It would be awesome for my grandfather (who can't travel) for this game to be televised as it was last year.

Any info would be greatly appreciated... Thank you!!!

That was awesome last yr. watching it live... We switched to direct tv so guess im out of luck this yr.

you can watch online at http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/
it is usually $14.95 a month and you can cancel anytime, if you buy it before Sunday it's $9.95
it has just about every state included.
I watched FH last year and as well you can watch WV games
I watched some of the Martinsburg semi game today and Friday I can watch Frankfort and Saturday FH, so not bad for $9.95

I SAID for my grandfather who is 83!!! He can't travel, and taught me from a young age to love Big Red!!! I was just trying to help out the older generation... Of course I'll be in Baltimore!!!

I understand GenSneaky. My dad is 83 and still goes to home games, but he's thinking about making the trip. Might go down Friday night spend the night. Maybe easyer.

Originally posted by forthill#1:
Looks like channel 8 on Direct tv.
Yep if ya have Directv it is on Channel 8 for me in Cumberland, just read it on MPSSAA site
I already paid the $9.95 for a month so at least I can watch Frankfort Friday night and then Cancel.

They do not have the game listed on the "upcoming events" list on that web site... They DO have Bridgeport's game from last week, so I assume a replay will be available at a later time. Wish I would have looked a little more into it before I paid for a months subscription.

They DO have all the Mayland games listed to be aired live. I watched the 3A championship on that web site last night (impressed by Franklin's QB). Not really interested in the 4A.... Definitely gonna tune in to see Dunbar get stomped!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT