ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants some?

38-0 at the halF FH over Keyser. And it's not even that close.
Seriously! Do you know how many people have posted "fort hill won't be what they were last year, fh isn't as fast as they were last year, fort hill has no db's, fh doesn't have a qb, fh should be scared of alco"...blahblahblah.
Just as I dismissed those comments immediately I'm not ready to write in FH on the state champ line just yet...but you're right, does anybody real want some after this one?

Last edited:
is this the same fh that before game 1 an allegany p

Seriously! Do you know how many people have posted "fort hill won't be what they were last year, fh isn't as fast as they were last year, fort hill has no db's, fh doesn't have a qb, fh should be scared of alco"...blahblahblah.
Just as I dismissed those comments immediately I'm not ready to write in FH on the state champ line just yet...but you're right, does anybody real want some after this one?
enough is enough! call off the dogs, pull the second string, put the third string in.

I was one person that was wrong. This team is very deep in talent. Wow.

hey it's always better to be cautiously optimistic and downplay i get that...but you just never know until the season starts and you discover there are new stars just waiting for their turn..pleasantly surprised myself!!!!!

people don't realize how deep and stacked last years team was. There were kids that hardly played that would have started at damn near every other 1A school. They are getting their chance to shine this year.

Big Red flexed their muscles tonight. Everyone else can talk. They just strap it up and beat you up.

How great was it to see the entire team run on the field excited after King hit that long FG to end the half? They were happy for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT