Northern Garrett 19 | Allegany 63 | Final
Pikesville 0 | Brunswick 43 | Final
Southern Garrett 39 | Clear Spring 0 | Final
Massanutten Military 14 | Hancock 60 | Final
Mountain Ridge 59 | Spring Mills 34 | Final
Reginald F. Lewis | Smithsburg | 10/22/18 @ 7pm
Forest Park 14 | Fort Hill 51| Final

Last edited:
It is looking more and more like two pretty decent teams are going to miss out on the postseason this year from the 1A West. Boonsboro, Mountain Ridge, Brunswick and Southern all won again tonight to move to 6-2. Miners have a shot to overtake Boonsboro this week but it will be very close. Those should be #3 and #4 in the region once again. Brunswick and Southern will be #5 and #6 in the region after week 8. And that is not in order. Not sure who would be fifth.

Week #9 Huge Games:
Boonsboro @ Williamsport
Allegany @ Southern
Brunswick @ James Buchanan (PA)
Mountain Ridge @ Fort Hill

Week #10 Huge Games:
Smithsburg @ Boonsboro
Brunswick @ Catoctin
Keyser @ Mountain Ridge
Northern @ Southern

If Allegany wins out it could get interesting for them. One win for Mountain Ridge in the final two weeks should get them in. That is not an easy task with Fort Hill and Keyser remaining. I think that Boonsboro probably wins out. Brunswick goes 1-1. Alco goes 1-1. Mountain Ridge needs to go 1-1 but it's going to be tough. Southern should go 1-1. Allegany and Southern game is HUGE! As will the Catoctin/Brunswick game. If the Railroaders get that win then they are a lock. It is going to be fun over the next two weeks.

If Southern beats Alco next week...Mountain Ridge will have to win both against FH and Keyser to get in the playoffs.

Of course this is based on the prediction that Boonsboro wins out and Catoctin beats Clear Spring.

If Southern beats Alco next week...Mountain Ridge will have to win both against FH and Keyser to get in the playoffs.

Of course this is based on the prediction that Boonsboro wins out and Catoctin beats Clear Spring.
Yes that is correct. That is why I said the Southern/Allegany game is HUGE. I have Allegany pulling that one out. But I wouldn't be shocked if Southern wins as well.

Yes that is correct. That is why I said the Southern/Allegany game is HUGE. I have Allegany pulling that one out. But I wouldn't be shocked if Southern wins as well.
Almost every game is a playoff game the last two weeks for a large handful of teams. Good stuff. And Alco isn't out of this thing yet as wins over Southern and FH would be big points.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Playing Northern is exactly what the campers needed. Will it be able to carry over against Southern who is NOT Northern...iffy. Allegany will score but can they stop Southern enough times to come out ahead...looks like a very close game.

Does anyone know the status of the Dunbar/Mervo game that was stopped in September? Are they going to finish the game?

Does anyone know the status of the Dunbar/Mervo game that was stopped in September? Are they going to finish the game?
Yes, they will be completing that game, I believe it is on the 22th.

Last edited:
Yes, they will be completing that game, I believe it is on the 29th.
I heard that the wtbo announcers said dunbar will be having an eight game schedule. Is this their normal display of intelligence speaking or did they hear something about the mervo game that nobody else has.

Reactions: camper21502
I heard that the wtbo announcers said dunbar will be having an eight game schedule. Is this their normal display of intelligence speaking or did they hear something about the mervo game that nobody else has.
Not sure. But I can tell you that I got my information from a coach at Dunbar who works with me. He had to change his schedule around to accommodate the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT