ADVERTISEMENT

Tuscarora 18 Linganore 7

Agree process. Like the NFL I try to focus on what the first groups do early but either way everyone knows it's a scrimmage. You would figure that doesn't need stated. When I read your original post I didn't think you were annointing FH king of 3A football.

But the hypocrisy of the FH haters on here are too easy as they wear their disdain for FH football on their sleeves. Lol. Oh they will tell you they don't hate FH but the only thing they type here is FH stuff with 98% of it negative. Savage has typed the same thing about the schedule 5000 times when whether right or wrong we all read it the 100th time which should have been enough. Now that is a true Cumberland repetitive dude. They keep harping about FH fans beating chests, homerism, whatever when they are the opposite 20 fold. Must suck deep down to see FH roll in record style. If FH can finish in the Top 10 of the state media poll Boyz head might explode. Hahahahaha. It would be refreshing to see him talk something else not revolving around anti FH.

Complains about people talking about the same thing .. When he repeatedly replies and complains about the same thing... PRICELESS! Lmao "Now that is a true Cumberland repetitive dude"

I try to stay neutral on this board and very rarely post due to some peoples sensitivity and propensity to take things to another level that has nothing to do with football. My opinion of FH is simply just that, an opinion. I believe this years team is talented enough and deep enough to play competitively with some larger schools. that's it, nothing more nothing less. I believe 1A football is weak. The weakest of any class by far. Its not FH's fault that 1A is as bad as it is. I'm glad FH is exploiting it in dominating style. I believe Todd Helmick gets and A+ grade for what he does to ensure these kids get a 10 game season. I believe that yes sometimes, as bigsavage says, fh faithful beat their chest a little too much about how good fh is. however, I believe that the chest beaters are very few and far between. I believe the state top 25 poll is irrelevant due to some of the teams never having the possibility of playing each other. this year I do believe fh may be one of the best 25 teams in this state. probably closer to 25. but really no one will ever know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT