ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts after Week #2

PA allows teams to play a class higher in football if they choose. FH has conquered 1A, winning another 1A title or three is meaningless considering the lack of competition. I would love to see FH play in 2A, they would be very competitive. 3A is a pipe dream.

And the scheduling is a joke, Sherando is a quality opponent but I will never understand why FH did not challenge themselves more during this 4 year run. Fans hate 50 - 0 games. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer dominated his judo class but he was fighting against little children.

So are you saying that the Alco football program is similar to little kids in a judo class? That's a pretty low opinion of the blue.

pipe dream. come on western u act like 3A Maryland is 5a texas. fh could hang in 3A Md this year. not most years but yes this year they could.

Sherando isn't a Maryland school, but since you again brought up Martinsburg, why don't you guys just play them? And research Sherando's overall record versus Martinsburg. I'm sure you already know what you're going to find. Playing Sherando isn't the same thing - nice try though. I'm glad you brought up South Hagerstown too. It shows how you conveniently find ways to play the weaker 3A and 4A schools like South and Walter Johnson, but will never schedule a serious football school. FH has built a good program, but haven't played another good team in almost 10 years. Take pride in your 1A titles, but stop talking crazy about other schools that have to line up and play tough opponents (at least) 4 or 5 times a year.
All-time record in that series is Martinsburg 7 wins - Sherando 4 wins. Probably a little closer than you were expecting isn't it.

Bigsavage doesn't care what other schools do. That's why he knows squat.

Why don't you try reading TDHelmick entire post instead of pulling out one liners. If you didn't notice he said he would like to see FH play some of those big teams. He even says FH may lose those games and miss home field in the playoffs. But he would like to see just how good FH is. And FH would be a top 4 team in 3A like it or not. Ask the state media. I know now let's dismiss the state media, you and Boyz know more than them hiding behind your computer screen.

Answer the freaking question. Who in this entire area, including all the huge Berkeley County WV schools, plays a tougher schedule than FH? The "I don't care about what others do" is a lame excuse. I'm tired of listening to the same rhetoric uneducated ignorant responses. Lame reply. If you don't know the answer is nobody including 4 time champ Martinsburg. End of discussion.

Last edited:

Answer the freaking question. Who in this entire area, including all the huge Berkeley County WV schools, plays a tougher schedule than FH? The "I don't care about what others do" is a lame excuse. I'm tired of listening to the same rhetoric uneducated ignorant responses. Lame reply. If you don't know the answer is nobody inclufing 4 time champ Martinsburg. End of discussion.

You're such a dumb ass... South Hagerstown plays a tougher schedule dummy!!! They play mergenthaler vo tech
Who, according to maxprep was 9-3 last year and has beaten Dunbar the past 2 yrs.. They also play Urbana, Linganore, Tuscarora and Ft.Hill all of which need no introduction... Now since you've been made to look like the fool you are.. Just like the other fool who asked to name one 1a team that plays a tougher schedule.. Then after he was made to look like a fool, his reply was "well name another team" even though that wasn't his initial question.. Let me guess that's your next dumb question? Lmao!!!
How about your dumb ass answers my question now? Why am I wrong for telling u homers to put up or shut if people are saying they want to see FH play Good Counsel and Damascus?? Stop selling wolf tickets and 3/4's of y'all just need to stop posting bc clearly you don't have a clue.. Brian H you're going on ignore like the other 2 or 3 dummies who just talks out their ass.

Last edited:
You're such a dumb ass... South Hagerstown plays a tougher schedule dummy!!! They play mergenthaler vo tech
Who, according to maxprep was 9-3 last year and has beaten Dunbar the past 2 yrs.. They also play Urbana, Linganore, Tuscarora and Ft.Hill all of which need no introduction... Now since you've been made to look like the fool you are.. Just like the other fool who asked to name one 1a team that plays a tougher schedule.. Then after he was made to look like a fool, his reply was "well name another team" even though that wasn't his initial question.. Let me guess that's your next dumb question? Lmao!!!
How about your dumb ass answers my question now? Why am I wrong for telling u homers to put up or shut if people are saying they want to see FH play Good Counsel and Damascus?? Stop selling wolf tickets and 3/4's of y'all just need to stop posting bc clearly you don't have a clue.. Brian H you're going on ignore like the other 2 or 3 dummies who just talks out their ass.

Let's say FH plays the schedule that truly fullfills King Savage's desires. My question is

THEN WHAT???

What could it possibly change? We'd still goto the state 1a playoff, and win pretty much uncontested. What the hell would it do to benefit ANYTHING?

The powers to be says it's hard enough to fill a schedule as is. Do you think ANYONE is going to take a chance on playing us if we start getting the reputation of beating quality 3A opponents???

Yeah it might make us all happy that you stop crying on here just to be a troll, but what's after that??? Nothing! Well still be the 1A champ, and the 1A champ only...

What problem are you trying to solve, that's going to give us the SAME EXACT RESULT! That's insanity

Only difference is... It would make it even more harder to fill the schedule.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Let's say FH plays the schedule that truly fullfills King Savage's desires. My question is

THEN WHAT???

What could it possibly change? We'd still goto the state 1a playoff, and win pretty much uncontested. What the hell would it do to benefit ANYTHING?

The powers to be says it's hard enough to fill a schedule as is. Do you think ANYONE is going to take a chance on playing us if we start getting the reputation of beating quality 3A opponents???

Yeah it might make us all happy that you stop crying on here just to be a troll, but what's after that??? Nothing! Well still be the 1A champ, and the 1A champ only...

What problem are you trying to solve, that's going to give us the SAME EXACT RESULT! That's insanity

Only difference is... It would make it even more harder to fill the schedule.

You guys seriously need to go back to school and learn how to read... I don't desire anything... For the 1 millionth time I'm fine with FH playing all cream puffs... But if you're going to say "you would like to see Good Counsel and Damascus" and that "you're a quality 3a team" im saying stop talking shit and schedule these teams that you're bragging about that you can compete with.. Only one way to find out if you're as good as the chest thumping purports... Once again for the reading impaired I'm not saying schedule them... But if you're going to brag about it at least be about it...why is this so hard to understand?

Last edited:
you guys got so many damn excuses as to why you're scared to play tougher competition... If it's not one scenario it's another... Talk all this shit but don't back it up... You guys remind me of this video I watched the other day... This guy was provoking another gentleman to hit him in the mouth.. He eventually gets what he asks for and the first thing he says is "call the police" lmao you guys are the same exact way.. You're all "3a quality" until it comes down to scheduling then you start copping plea deals... Lol

South Hagerstown? OK if u want to include Hagerstown in this area fine. Who else? That's one out of 50 schools. Get it dumbass? And the rebels are on the FH schedule. You know, the team you just said beat a good Mervo and Urbana by your account just now. Yet somehow when FH goes there South will cease to exist being a decent 3A opponent. This is too easy. You say one thing and then contradict yourself the next. Twisting logic to fit your lifetime goal on here a million times of bashing FH schedule. No clue.

South Hagerstown? OK if u want to include Hagerstown in this area fine. Who else? That's one out of 50 schools. Get it dumbass? And the rebels are on the FH schedule. You know, the team you just said beat a good Mervo and Urbana by your account just now. Yet somehow when FH goes there South will cease to exist being a decent 3A opponent. This is too easy. You say one thing and then contradict yourself the next. Twisting logic to fit your lifetime goal on here a million times of bashing FH schedule. No clue.

Lol if I want to include South Hagerstown? Lol I guess they're not an area team now even though they're closer than Martinsburg and the majority of other Berkeley county schools you mentioned.. You're so full of shit.. And didn't I say you would ask " how about another?" you're a clown dude... You want one more? How's this, your dumb ass can't even see that Keyser plays a tougher schedule.. They play 3x defending state champion Bridgeport who's tougher than anyone on Fh's schedule.. They play an undefeated I believe 7x state champion Weir team and they play 3x defending state champion FH... Dude just tap out sparring with you isn't fair...you're on a running clock... Where's the mercy rule when you need it... Lmao hahaha

So there's no special trophy, or we get like a honorable mention as something like co-3a champs or something like that... Well that doesn't seem right.

I obviously know how to read idiot. Or I wouldn't be able to see that you are just trolling to get a reaction. One minute you don't care who we play, even if it is cream puffs... So stupid btw. The next minute you DO care who we play, because it's "for the kids"... That it'll get em exposure to scouts. Dude you got some serious issues.

Can you just drop it, and let the community be proud of its team? ... No, of course not, because you NEED to be relevant.

So there's no special trophy, or we get like a honorable mention as something like co-3a champs or something like that... Well that doesn't seem right.

I obviously know how to read idiot. Or I wouldn't be able to see that you are just trolling to get a reaction. One minute you don't care who we play, even if it is cream puffs... So stupid btw. The next minute you DO care who we play, because it's "for the kids"... That it'll get em exposure to scouts. Dude you got some serious issues.

Can you just drop it, and let the community be proud of its team? ... No, of course not, because you NEED to be relevant.

Hey gene if you or anyone else loves your special buddy Brian H please throw the towel in for him and save his life... He's over there grasping for air... Lmao

I will say once again that this would have been the year to schedule some of the big boys around the state. it didn't happen. fh will win the 1A title and people should just leave it at that. its unfortunate though because I believe fh would have had an 09 type of year. beat martinsburg 41-9 beat TJ 12-0 and beat Mt. St. Joe. hard to believe fh didn't win a title that year.

TJ, Martinsburg and St Joe's are cream puffs. Cause it all came down to Alco, a smaller 1A school that defeated FH.

Making my point that scheduling "up" really doesn't prove anything. Beat big strong 4A schools, you still have to beat the teams in your classification to win a title.

Fort Hill fans used to live by the terminology that "moral victories" meant something...because they never won titles. Now that they have had some success winning titles, moral victories seem less enticing.

As weak as the schedules in 2013,14 and 15 may or may not have been or as weak as the schedule may or may not have been in 97 (lets face it, even Dunbar fans will tell you Dunbar was way down that year)...the fact remains, winning those titles is a lot more convincing than moral victories.

I'll take 2015 a hundred times over 2009. regardless of whom was on the schedule.

Hey gene if you or anyone else loves your special buddy Brian H please throw the towel in for him and save his life... He's over there grasping for air... Lmao

I'll take that as a confirmation of my point...

Lol if I want to include South Hagerstown? Lol I guess they're not an area team now even though they're closer than Martinsburg and the majority of other Berkeley county schools you mentioned.. You're so full of shit.. And didn't I say you would ask " how about another?" you're a clown dude... You want one more? How's this, your dumb ass can't even see that Keyser plays a tougher schedule.. They play 3x defending state champion Bridgeport who's tougher than anyone on Fh's schedule.. They play an undefeated I believe 7x state champion Weir team and they play 3x defending state champion FH... Dude just tap out sparring with you isn't fair...you're on a running clock... Where's the mercy rule when you need it... Lmao hahaha

Bwahahaha. South Hag would stomp the shit out of Weir. Sherando is on par with Bridgeport. Now littlesavage throws in 3x champ FH on the Keyser schedule. FH plays Keyser. What an idiot. Somebody give this dude a tissue.

So South is worthy now? They beat Mervo who also just beat Dunbar last week? Just keep on crying and spinning your dumbass posts over and over again. Or as Helmick phrased it before - STICK TO THE RECLINER. You are not qualified. LMFAO because it's true. FH has the toughest schedule out of 50 other nearby teams. Dolp!

Click your heels 3 times and go back to the 1990s and keep making a living beating up on those freakishly horrible DC teams.

Last edited:
When I saw a Keyser person relentlessly attack FH's schedule a week or so ago, it got me wondering. So I took the time to get on Maxpreps and look at the Keyser and FH Schedule, I got on Maxpreps and got the National Ranking for every team each team plays. Now I know MaxPreps is MaxPreps but it was something to go on, something unbiased to go on. I don't remember the specific numbers now, I probably have them written down, but anyway in terms of the average National Ranking of their 10 opponents were super close. Like, they both had opponents with an average national ranking in the 6,000's, Keyer had a slight edge but it was nominal, and that slight edge was mostly the result of Fort Hill dragging that number down.

South High probably would crush Dunbar this year. They would win the 1A title if FH was not there. They would possibly mercy rule Alco this year and would have best Alco last year, it's about matchups. They have a tough 3A schedule in the most brutal region of any class. I love that FH has picked them up and that South agreed to a two year deal. I hope it continues for the the next two years. South has not had a losing season I believe in four years and had one undefeated regular season in that span. Boonsboro who is in the same classification and region as FH won't even look five minutes down the road to South High anymore since the MVAL disbanded. They used to be seasonal rivals.

Bwahahaha. South Hag would stomp the shit out of Weir. Sherando is on par with Bridgeport. Now littlesavage throws in 3x champ FH on the Keyser schedule. FH plays Keyser. What an idiot. Somebody give this dude a tissue.

So South is worthy now? They beat Mervo who also just beat Dunbar last week? Just keep on crying and spinning your dumbass posts over and over again. Or as Helmick phrased it before - STICK TO THE RECLINER. You are not qualified. LMFAO because it's true. FH has the toughest schedule out of 50 other nearby teams. Dolp!

Click your heels 3 times and go back to the 1990s and keep making a living beating up on those freakishly horrible DC teams.

Here's another one for the dumb ass...

Washington HS Charles Town plays Sherando, Morgantown, and Martinsburg.. That's 3 area schools with better schedules than FH. what a dumb ass... This is too easy... LOL this man on life support...

Shall I keep listing schools? Or do you say Uncle? You want me to take my foot off your neck so you can breathe?? lol

This massacre of BrianH1974 has made me come to the realization that I need to be more selective in who I engage in conversation and debate with.. I have to remember that for the most part the good folks of Western Md. aren't very intelligent especially those on the Red side. And this ignorance of theirs tends to spill over onto their football I.Q.

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"- Jay Z

And I definitely feel like I've lost several brain cells arguing with this fool... He's got me busting out Jay Z lyrics on him lol

Last edited:
Hey everybody! Out of 50 nearby schools savage has found two 3A size schools in Washington and South Hagerstown that have a better schedule than FH by a slight margin. bigsavage has set the bar high. Boy, you sure put us all in place with your armchair wisdom. Astounding research. Thanks for proving my point.

Hahahahahaha, what a jackoff. Hope his kid doesn't grow up to be a crying armchair chump like the old man.

Last edited:

Why don't you try reading TDHelmick entire post instead of pulling out one liners. If you didn't notice he said he would like to see FH play some of those big teams. He even says FH may lose those games and miss home field in the playoffs. But he would like to see just how good FH is. And FH would be a top 4 team in 3A like it or not. Ask the state media. I know now let's dismiss the state media, you and Boyz know more than them hiding behind your computer screen.

Answer the freaking question. Who in this entire area, including all the huge Berkeley County WV schools, plays a tougher schedule than FH? The "I don't care about what others do" is a lame excuse. I'm tired of listening to the same rhetoric uneducated ignorant responses. Lame reply. If you don't know the answer is nobody including 4 time champ Martinsburg. End of discussion.

"Who in this entire area, including all the huge Berkeley County WV schools, plays a tougher schedule than FH? "

"If you don't know the answer is nobody including 4 time champ Martinsburg. End of discussion."

Hey boo boo the fool the original question was for me to name just one... I named three Proving your football IQ along with your IQ in general is on par with the bottom of my shoe stuck somewhere between the shit and the sole.. This is my last response bc you're not worthy to garner any more of my attention...But here's one more for your dumb ass.. Musselman plays Sherando, Morgantown, and Martinsburg... Oh but wait let me guess.. Musselman isn't in Berkeley County, or they're too big, or I guess I have to keep naming schools lol.. You would have thought you would have taken the time to do a little research of your own before proven yourself to be the resident idiot... But you're too stupid and lazy you just like sounding stupid bc that comes easy to you.

Now I'm just going to sit back and watch you try and come up with more criteria like "find a turquoise jersey team that only plays on Wednesdays, that has less than a one kid enrollment but they can be 4a Berkeley county schools but they can't be 4a Berkeley county schools. Oh btw they can only chew their gum on the left side of their mouth"...
Lol did I cover everything or am missing a unicorn or something? Bwah

Last edited:
Where's all of BrianH1974 message board buddies when he needs them? That's right, they can see a sinking ship at least throw this man a life jacket.. Lol

Where's all of BrianH1974 message board buddies when he needs them? That's right, they can see a sinking ship at least throw this man a life jacket.. Lol

Honestly, you're just a bitter, bitter man that has a deep seeded hate of FH program. Your just trolling for responses like a heroine addict looking for one more hit. Your posts are cancer, and I'm not interested in continuing to feed you what you are looking for.

Yes I was waiting for savage to start digging through 4A schools over an hour and a half away to start finding better schedules. LOL. We get it, the Berkeley County area schools all play each other. And none of the teams you listed would play FH to save their life. Thanks again for proving my point. Honestly I thought you would jump straight into 3A Frederick County. Not too bright you bitter, bitter man. Hahahahaha.

Heres to you Mr. Bitter Recliner Dude.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Here's another one for the dumb ass...

Washington HS Charles Town plays Sherando, Morgantown, and Martinsburg.. That's 3 area schools with better schedules than FH. what a dumb ass... This is too easy... LOL this man on life support...
listed above is 3 schools over twice the enrollment of FH and none of them are AREA SCHOOLS!!

listed above is 3 schools over twice the enrollment of FH and none of them are AREA SCHOOLS!!

You guys really need to go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend. I listed those schools in response to BrianH1974 asking,

"Who in this entire area, -->INCLUDING ALL THE HUGE BERKELEY COUNTY WV SCHOOLS<-- plays a tougher schedule than FH? "

He told me to INCLUDE them now I'm not suppose to include them after you guys have been proven wrong? I wouldn't have listed them if i wasn't asked too.. In his haste to look stupid he made a ridiculous assertion that NO school including the "huge berkeley county wv schools" played a tougher schedule.. I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe a pre-school teacher can come on here and talk to you guys... LOL you homers are too much...

Last edited:
You guys really need to go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend. I listed those schools in response to BrianH1974 asking,

"Who in this entire area, -->INCLUDING ALL THE HUGE BERKELEY COUNTY WV SCHOOLS<-- plays a tougher schedule than FH? "

He told me to INCLUDE them now I'm not suppose to include them after you guys have been proven wrong? I wouldn't have listed them if i wasn't asked too.. In his haste to look stupid he made a ridiculous assertion that no school including the "huge berkeley county schools played a tougher schedule.. I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe a pre-school teacher can come on here and talk to you guys... LOL you homers are too much...

You're so right... Wow!!! We all didn't realize how right you was, and how wrong we were. You're an amazing person with such great football insight. Why we even spoke up when you was in room was beyond belief.

Btw... I really like your shirt

Reactions: bigsavage
You're so right... Wow!!! We all didn't realize how right you was, and how wrong we were. You're an amazing person with such great football insight. Why we even spoke up when you was in room was beyond belief.

Btw... I really like your shirt

The smartest thing you've said since sep 14, 2013

I thought you were going to shut the F up responding. Guess not. FH schedule best in this area, maybe 3rd best in 100 miles. Just keep on posting and looking like a fool. South Hag, Washington, maybe Musselman. Hahahaha. What a dumbass.

Littlesavage is Mr. Bitter Recliner Dude.
GO BIG RED BABY! Keep on rollin!

I agree my friend the days of old sadly we will never see again speaking of the mid 80's when you won some and lost some, BUT your team w as battle tested . Unfortunately this years team will most likely go down as a undefeated state championship team with no true challange do to a very weak schedule ,I'm sayn come on people every single kid on varsity played in all 3 games this year. And honestly no disrespect intended but I see almost every area team winning against the 3 teams FH played this season maybe not the blowouts but getting the W.

You could say the same about Allegany's schedule.

In terms of better competition FH plays a 3 game schedule. Alco a 2 game and Boonsboro a 1 game schedule. And these are supposedly the top dogs in 1A. Some of u just can't get used to the fact this area is 1A. Get out of the past.

Brilliantly succinct.

I agree my friend the days of old sadly we will never see again speaking of the mid 80's when you won some and lost some, BUT your team w as battle tested . Unfortunately this years team will most likely go down as a undefeated state championship team with no true challange do to a very weak schedule ,I'm sayn come on people every single kid on varsity played in all 3 games this year. And honestly no disrespect intended but I see almost every area team winning against the 3 teams FH played this season maybe not the blowouts but getting the W.

No, they'll go down as the undefeated state Champions in a class that couldn't stand a chance against a team that worked hard to get where they are at.

Damn shame the other 1A communities around the state are not as determined as ours to develop a good program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT