ADVERTISEMENT

The last time

You people need to get a life beyond ragging on FH domination!!

Screw that. Watching the game, looking at the two benches.... what a fuggin' embarrassment to even call it a competition, let alone a domination.

FH will only get a football life when it earns it by going beyond hollow victories. Pick on someone your own bench size..... beat Dunbar.
Wait a minute alco beat dunbar first game last season. 2007 was another story.

Wait a minute alco beat dunbar first game last season. 2007 was another story.

Last year Allegany had more players and Robinette was a once-in-generation talent . (Alco played FH in the playoffs within one point and beat Dunbar in the opener.) This year, Alco is struggling with no real bench. FH, with all its talent, should stop tub-thumpin' over a disappearing team across town and beat a team with an equal bench.... go beat Dunbar.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Last year Allegany had more players and Robinette was a once-in-generation talent . (Alco played FH in the playoffs within one point and beat Dunbar in the opener.) This year, Alco is struggling with no real bench. FH, with all its talent, should stop tub-thumpin' over a disappearing team across town and beat a team with an equal bench.... go beat Dunbar.
I agree

Right, you missed the point. You also didn't answer the question. What's the point of trolling Alco fans now? Then when they respond to the original post you have a problem with the response? This is like third grade in here.

I tried to word my post to a third grade level so you could understand, but it seems I was still too high. I wasn't trolling Allegany fans like you do with Fort Hill's. Instead of looking at others to beat FH, they should look at why it has taken so long for them to do it themselves.

As usual, you totally miss the point. Why is someone from FH so fixated on Alco? Even with all the success of FH recently, all you can do is worry about Allegany? Why is that?

I think it's a shame that the rivalry has deteriorated to where it's not much of one. All I can do is worry about Allegany? :rolleyes: Pot meet kettle.

Do you still feel the effects from when you slipped out of the doctor's hands when born and hit your head? Asking for a friend.

I think it's a shame that the rivalry has deteriorated to where it's not much of one. All I can do is worry about Allegany? :rolleyes: Pot meet kettle.

Do you still feel the effects from when you slipped out of the doctor's hands when born and hit your head? Asking for a friend.
It's more of a shame that you can't enjoy success.

This is the first time you've ever felt success, huh? And of course that's only by living through high school teenagers?

What's it like having high school, actually other people's high school experience, be the peak of your life?

Last edited:
Lol, you don't listen. I didn't attend Alco or FH. You can't find one thread were I intentionally trolled FH fans. I may have said things you didn't want to hear, but it's not my intent to make anyone mad.

But if you and Waggle get off on getting revenge for a post on a high school football message board from a year ago, or in terms of Perryville about 6 years ago that's just sad. You need a more fulfilling life.

Never did I say you went to Alco. Only that you post nothing but things to discredit FH, which is fine if it makes you feel good. It's just that represents about 95% of what you post. Talk about needing a fulfilling life. Can't call anyone a troll without looking in mirrors.

Alco hasn't won Homecoming since 2007. Nothing but the facts there. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT