ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Finals Pedictions

Blueandgold45

Varsity Poster
Oct 21, 2017
Was Maryland now a West Virginian
Dunbar -20 vs. Douglass (PG)
Fort Hill -24 vs. Havre De Grace.

I really think the Dunbar game has the possibilitie to be a good game. Douglass lost some close games to some pretty good 2,3,4A teams from PG County. But still think Dunbar prevails.

Lost to Suitland by 1, Potomac by 6, Gwynn Park by 8,and Flowers by 1

I see FH tacking on more than 24 on Grace. Just my perception.

Catoctin would beat Havre de Grace. At worst take the game down to the wire. Running clock next week in Cumberland.

Hollidaysburg beat Wallenpaupack 31-0 to move into the PIAA Class 5A quarterfinals and post a 10 win season. Congrats to coach Delattre's Tigers. They now get Philly private catholic power Archbishop Wood next week. Thank god they keep public and private separate in MD.

Dunbar is at another level from Douglas. They blew out Megenthaler. Unless a big slip up happens it should be a great final

Dunbar is at another level from Douglas. They blew out Megenthaler. Unless a big slip up happens it should be a great final
I really thought based on the competition Douglas plays and the athletes they have they might match up well with Dunbar, but I think I'm in the minority.

I really thought based on the competition Douglas plays and the athletes they have they might match up well with Dunbar, but I think I'm in the minority.
That’s what I thought also by looking at some of there games and scores. From what I hear they basically play like Dunbar. But I see Douglass getting out coached in this. I guess we will see

Hollidaysburg beat Wallenpaupack 31-0 to move into the PIAA Class 5A quarterfinals and post a 10 win season. Congrats to coach Delattre's Tigers. They now get Philly private catholic power Archbishop Wood next week. Thank god they keep public and private separate in MD.
How are the classifications in PA? What is a 5A school in PA compared to schools in Maryland?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT