ADVERTISEMENT

Official Allegany/Boonsboro Thread

I'm hopeful the Campers don't lay another playoff egg against the Boonies! I feel it will be close.

Alco 20
Boonies 13

That's pretty funny Waggle, you take that today?

Is it just me or do many of those O's look like emphasized Zeroes? Go Alco!

Hagerstown folk were joking that if Boonsboro thinks it will help them they will flood the field. It can be dry as a desert but the field will be a pig-pen. I think he was just joking but there seemed to be a bit of consternation in his voice. He said it has happened before in the past against South High.

I think with Alco's line regardless of weather they should wear down and pound Boonsboro up and down the field. Boonsboro will be packed down there with fans and outsiders just wanting to see a good football game. This game is more intriguing than FH-Northern but if Alco can minimize turnovers they should be just fine.

Why every time Alco faces a decent opponent 90% of FH people on here have them losing? lol... Everytime!!!

I wouldnt say that. But I would say that Keyser and FH were games against the two most decent teams on their schedule. And they both ended in losses for AHS. Northern was a fairly decent team, and Alco managed 10 offensive points against them. If Northern had a better offense, the pick sixes may not have happened and it could have been very different. But ifs and buts aren't candy and nuts..so ifs dont matter. And Alco blanked them 24-0.

My opinion is this. The Alco team is playing really well right now. Coming off a closer than expected and well played game against FH. Boonsboro is pretty much even with Northern, but with a better offense. I think it is going to be a close game, and I would factor in home team advantage to give Boonsboro an ever so slight edge. The Homecoming swoon is not a fallacy, and I'm hoping Allegany doesn't suffer from it. But I think Boonsboro is pretty fired up. The homefield edge I think gives BHS a 3 point swing. That's about as even as it gets.

Will the wind play a factor in any of these high school games tonight? I can tell everyone that here in Cumberland it's real damn windy enough to affect passing and kicking games.

I wouldnt say that. But I would say that Keyser and FH were games against the two most decent teams on their schedule. And they both ended in losses for AHS. Northern was a fairly decent team, and Alco managed 10 offensive points against them. If Northern had a better offense, the pick sixes may not have happened and it could have been very different. But ifs and buts aren't candy and nuts..so ifs dont matter. And Alco blanked them 24-0.

My opinion is this. The Alco team is playing really well right now. Coming off a closer than expected and well played game against FH. Boonsboro is pretty much even with Northern, but with a better offense. I think it is going to be a close game, and I would factor in home team advantage to give Boonsboro an ever so slight edge. The Homecoming swoon is not a fallacy, and I'm hoping Allegany doesn't suffer from it. But I think Boonsboro is pretty fired up. The homefield edge I think gives BHS a 3 point swing. That's about as even as it gets.
I can see FH picking keyser and themselves but Northern? I even seen a MT.Ridge over Alco prediction lol and now Boonsboro??? I will admit the Camper-Warrior game should be close but what ever happened to rooting for your other city school in the playoffs?

That's pretty funny Waggle, you take that today?

Is it just me or do many of those O's look like emphasized Zeroes? Go Alco!
That sign is awesome.. Im glad they are fired up for the beating of a lifetime they are about to take...

I can see FH picking keyser and themselves but Northern? I even seen a MT.Ridge over Alco prediction lol and now Boonsboro??? I will admit the Camper-Warrior game should be close but what ever happened to rooting for your other city school in the playoffs?

As I said...a 3 point swing either way. I was on point, I just thought homefield advantage would swing it to Boonsboro. But what is this homer stuff? I HOPE Alco wins when they play out of town..but we are making predictions on who we THINK would win. Right?

Me picking who I think will win is based on the logic I put towards the game. It has nothing to do with sentiment or feelings. Thats not a prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT