ADVERTISEMENT

Northern leading 61-7 at half?

NG Huskies Fan

Blue Chip Poster
Apr 14, 2002
According to the NHS Athletic Booster Facebook page, Northern is leading Clear Spring 61-7 at halftime. I'm not there, and don't have access to radio at the moment to verify, but that would probably be a school record of some sort, i'd guess.

last I saw it was 54 to 7 so that score is probably accurate. clear spring is way down but northern looks to have another good team this year

My apologies, I typed that wrong, I was attempting to get acrosssthe last I saw was 54 to 7 and that the 61 to 7 was probably accurate. Not implying that it was 54 to 7 was the score and not 61 to 7. Final was 68 to 7 for what it is worth

Reactions: NG Huskies Fan
FH and Boonsboro both won big and I guess Alco is easily beating MR, pretty much just a question in 1A west of who will be in which slot, don't think anyone else is even close to the top 4.

Reactions: beall02
FH and Boonsboro both won big and I guess Alco is easily beating MR, pretty much just a question in 1A west of who will be in which slot, don't think anyone else is even close to the top 4.

Yeah, that was evident after the first week of the season, and all of 1a to be specific. whoever wins the West will win the whole thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT