ADVERTISEMENT

MLK

c50f775e1b4d1238f7e4b2aa974f9bb0.jpg

Reactions: camper21502
If you live in the USA, President Trump IS your president. Don't like it, hook up with Rosie O'Donnell and LEAVE !

how do you know I don't have a dd214? Could be why I don't like jerk offs running down MY country. Don't like the USA, LEAVE !

Again, I can't stress enough, don't like it here, LEAVE !
I bet life is tough when all you can do is throw out the racist card.
Wow, I see you almost completed a sentence using the correct English and punctuation. Should PRESIDENT TRUMP be blamed your inadequacy?

Again, I can't stress enough, don't like it here, LEAVE !
I bet life is tough when all you can do is throw out the racist card.
Wow, I see you almost completed a sentence using the correct English and punctuation. Should PRESIDENT TRUMP be blamed your inadequacy?

Never can one fully escape those of dubious scrupulosity who fog this forum with an odoriferous cloud from out their ass.

Never can one fully escape those of dubious scrupulosity who fog this forum with an odoriferous cloud from out their ass.
Hey Lags, welcome back. I didn't't except to see you until mid-August when you fog this forum with your out of your ass predictions about another state title for Allegany. #learntobeatFH

Hey Lags, welcome back. I didn't't except to see you until mid-August when you fog this forum with your out of your ass predictions about another state title for Allegany. #learntobeatFH

Sounds like you think I was referring to you, I was not. I was referring to Purplease, who has a personal cease and desist on both logic and the English language. (Point being you can't escape people like him, which is why I addressed the post to you.) Maybe you want to reconsider your attack.

And, if memory serves, my only prediction for Allegany was that if they beat Dunbar they would beat FH in Homecoming. I was wrong. I have, since the Preaskorn days, wished FH would go to the Championship game because they better represented Cumberland.

Last edited:
He's a Raiders Fan, Loves Lebron and is Liberal to the core..... still think Obama did something for this Country other than tear it apart and divide it, Now Blames Trump for cleaning up the mess of the horrendous 8 years.
He thinks Trump will be impeached, no big deal they all believe that, just as they thought Hillary was gonna walk away with The Election. lol
Liberalism has put the Country in a bad situation that will take years to recover from and it has done the same to Pro Sports Leagues and i'm not sure they will ever recover from it, The NBA started and now it's taken over the NFL and all it does is lose them money.

He's a Raiders Fan, Loves Lebron and is Liberal to the core..... still think Obama did something for this Country other than tear it apart and divide it, Now Blames Trump for cleaning up the mess of the horrendous 8 years.
He thinks Trump will be impeached, no big deal they all believe that, just as they thought Hillary was gonna walk away with The Election. lol
Liberalism has put the Country in a bad situation that will take years to recover from and it has done the same to Pro Sports Leagues and i'm not sure they will ever recover from it, The NBA started and now it's taken over the NFL and all it does is lose them money.

Purple Ace Evansville's net-speak, douche-nozzle-screed is only a few unintelligible letters longer than a troweled-out, pink-pussy hatted protest sign.

Last edited:
FREE VAGINAL EXAMS. SEE BILL CLINTON FOR APPOINTMENT. MUST BRING OWN CIGAR FOR EXAM.

BILL SAW HILLARY NAKED.

Why are some of your posts written like you where almost on an adult level and some are written like a 1st grader? Trumps fault? I'm sure government handouts would include re-admittance into grade school.

Bill saw Hillary naked.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
He will NEVER fall. At least he didn't have to see Hillary naked.

"I gotta save Bubba"... Damn it, Forrest...I wish you didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT