ADVERTISEMENT

Local Youth Football?

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
I don’t know much about he teams this year. I saw videos people posted of the Patriots, they appear to be loaded with speed and talent. I think they were up 62-0. The highlights I saw they were running right by the opposing team. Warriors look small in numbers as usual.

Last edited:
I don’t know much about he teams this year. I saw videos people posted of the Patriots, they appear to be loaded with speed and talent. I think they were up 62-0. The highlights I saw they were running right by the opposing team. Warriors look small in numbers as usual.
The Patriots are pretty solid. . They just played a very bad Northern team.

The next 2 weeks (Sundays) will provide a better challenge.
They play Sept 3 vs Martinsburg and
Sept 10 vs Ridgeley Rams.
Both are at Greenway. And both start at 2:00

Reactions: cumbfanatic
This year the CAYFL D1 level merged with the 8th grade Tri-County league based out of Martinsburg, WV. Each week there will be a non-league game for all D1 programs. This is a project I have worked on with league commissioners for the last two seasons. Thanks to all of them for how helpful they have been supporting kids playing games. I have posted the schedule below.

Braddock hosted the Eagles at Old Allegany Field on Saturday. The Eagles won 13-12 and I heard it was a very good game.

Next weekend the Patriots host the Bulldogs Orange at Greenway Ave Stadium - Sunday at 2:00. This is basically Fort Hill vs. Martinsburg. If you have nothing to do check out the game.

Aug 26 (Sat) - Eagles at Braddock - 3:00 (at Old Allegany Field)
Sep 3 (Sun) - Bulldogs Orange at Patriots - 2:00 (at Fort Hill High School)
Sep 9 (Sat) - Southern vs. Wolves - 2:00 (at Keyser Field)
Sep 17 (Sun) - Ridgeley at Berkeley White - Time TBA (at Mosby Field - Inwood, WV)
Sep 24 (Sun) - Keyser at Stephens City Seminoles - 2:30
Sep 30 (Sat) - Stephens City Seminoles at Mountain Ridge - 2:00
Oct 7 (Sat) - Wolves at Northern - 2:00

TRI-COUNTY LEAGUE FEEDER PROGRAMS
Eagles -- Hedgesville
Bulldogs Orange -- Martinsburg
Wolves -- Berkeley Springs
Berkeley White -- Musselman
Stephens City Seminoles -- Sherando

^^^ this is something kids and parents should be excited about. Nearly every sport (non-school affiliated) has turned in to tryouts and travel ball with some kids traveling outside the area to play on a certain team or against what they deem better competition. I like getting CVAL-ish at the D1 middle school level with football for many reasons. Never know what it may lead to down the road😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT