ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO. FH drops Cathederal Prep.

I didn't fire the first round in this battle. Did you do "your time" or as someone once said " the less that you give your a taker."

21 years. And I was not in the "rear with the gear." Is that long enough for you? Let's get back to football.

Martinsburg always has trouble finding games. They need 3 games now and are digging into Canada and Florida just like FH had to do. Just read the WV Tailgate board. In fact, them, Spring Valley and Cabell Midland all are suffering to get games because they are the best teams in WV. So as people like you just cannot grasp, the best teams have trouble getting games and it's not just a FH thing. Coaches don't want to schedule a loss and it's rampid everywhere. I can assure you that if Alco or Mtn Ridge wins 4 straight titles and beats Keyser 100-0, they would be in the same predicament.

Boonsboro, Gallatin, Smithsburg, Keyser, Northern play Alco but won't play FH. Well at least Northern finally will come 2020.

Hampshire, Frankfort, University, Williamsport, Keyser play Mtn Ridge but won't play FH. It has to do with getting beat. It's not a FH thing.

I agree with Appel. The FH kids should be afforded the same opportunities as every other school in the MPSSAA. They should be playing all 1A sized schools and maybe 2 others. But no school their size wants any part of that. It was only now the WestMAC league was formed.

So for people saying it's a FH problem is very incorrect. It's a winning problem. Everyone avoids a winner including FH and Martinsburg.

Cathedral Prep and Martinsburg are desperate for games. Why don't they hook up?
Wow bad news, I was worried this would happen,and have been checking in on this board every now and then to see if the Prep games was still on. I check Ohio boards for the same thing -can never get anything official out of Prep until late in the year.

As for Martinsburg, I'd love to see Prep play them, but the first game would have to be played in Erie. (as if I have any say in the matter). Prep got dumped by Warren (Mi) De La Salle in 2018 in the 2nd year of a contract , and now FH. But anyway I have enjoyed reading posts on this board and wish FH nothing but success inn the future.

Wow bad news, I was worried this would happen,and have been checking in on this board every now and then to see if the Prep games was still on. I check Ohio boards for the same thing -can never get anything official out of Prep until late in the year.

As for Martinsburg, I'd love to see Prep play them, but the first game would have to be played in Erie. (as if I have any say in the matter). Prep got dumped by Warren (Mi) De La Salle in 2018 in the 2nd year of a contract , and now FH. But anyway I have enjoyed reading posts on this board and wish FH nothing but success inn the future.

As an alumn, former player and a fan I want to apologize. Your program deserves better. Hopefully you'll find classier programs to schedule moving forward. Much success to CP in the future as well.

As an alumn, former player and a fan I want to apologize. Your program deserves better. Hopefully you'll find classier programs to schedule moving forward. Much success to CP in the future as well.
Thanks, but no need to apologize, were're both just alum and fans who enjoy hs football. I wish Coach Mischler would apologize for benching the qb 2 weeks after the FH game, but then again, he's coached 5 state championship teams, 5 more than me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT