ADVERTISEMENT

Jabril Daniels. HYPOCRITES!!!!

ravemwp

All State Poster
Jul 29, 2022
No complaints here that Carter Hess will be voted POY. Hess should have been POY last season as well. It was you HYPOCRITES that voted a deserving Pua’auli POY after an historic offensive season. What changed this season. Daniels compiled historic numbers, against arguably the toughest schedule in the history of Allegany County Football. HYPOCRITES. No disrespect to Will Patterson, but you same HYPOCRITES that stole the POY from Hess last year, now have the audacity to have Daniels share the Offensive POY award. The 5 voters that didn't vote Daniels should never be allowed to vote ever again. In my humble opinion if anything were to be shared it should have been the POY. Not by my standards, but by the standards you HYPOCRITES set as early as last year's voting results. Pua’auli historic season earned him POY. Daniels historic season earns him basically a tie for 2nd. Maybe we can blame Alkire for not running the up scores and stats. For any naysayers. Patterson may very well be MVP, but that has nothing to with this award. HYPOCRITES.

Last edited:
It is what it is. This "voting system" has a let's make everyone feel good mentality, and of course, there are certain groups that are entitled. It wasn't that long ago that a certain team beat Fort Hill by four TDs during the season and yet lost to the same FH team in the game that mattered. Then that coach, who couldn't get that State Championship, even though he won by four scores during the season, got COY. I'd still like an explanation for that one. Bottom line, we won't get it. There are too many haters out there that are in the mix.
The kids that were 2's and some 3's last year will be expected to step up this year, and in reality, they are better prepared than most of the other schools in the area. I'm thinking that they also had more PT than 2's and 3's playing for other schools. Alkire and company don't run up the score, they just change personnel and continue coaching. I'm getting off topic here so I'll get off for now. All post season awards should belong to FH kids. No one else in the area was even close to these kids last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT