ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming line opens at FH -47

The huge issue I see with both Alco and Mountain Ridge is up front. On both sides of the ball.

Coach Patterson at MR summed up the same thing in newspaper.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
TD is spot on in what the difference is between FH and other area programs. Consistent, quality line play accompanied with depth at that spot has powered FH's recent run and has been the fundamental strength of their program throughout.

To the fan who watches only the QB, RB or receiver this part of football may seem unimportant but in the end it drives the performance and efficiency of both your offense and defense. An average QB or RB can look spectacular with an outstanding line and a great RB or QB can look average at best with a subpar line.

A great passing QB and a few backs or recievers who can catch can slightly offset a weak line but in the end most successful teams thrive on their performance of the totally unselfish and team-oriented guys "in the trench."

Great programs (the ones who win year in, year out) know this and obtain coaches who are highly skilled and knowledgeable in that area. It may be the most important piece of an offensive scheme. In addition to that great programs know the value of consistent, hard work and proper technique in the weight room to develop outstanding linemen and build the bodies that can move other bodies.

TD is spot on in what the difference is between FH and other area programs. Consistent, quality line play accompanied with depth at that spot has powered FH's recent run and has been the fundamental strength of their program throughout.

To the fan who watches only the QB, RB or receiver this part of football may seem unimportant but in the end it drives the performance and efficiency of both your offense and defense. An average QB or RB can look spectacular with an outstanding line and a great RB or QB can look average at best with a subpar line.

A great passing QB and a few backs or recievers who can catch can slightly offset a weak line but in the end most successful teams thrive on their performance of the totally unselfish and team-oriented guys "in the trench."

Great programs (the ones who win year in, year out) know this and obtain coaches who are highly skilled and knowledgeable in that area. It may be the most important piece of an offensive scheme. In addition to that great programs know the value of consistent, hard work and proper technique in the weight room to develop outstanding linemen and build the bodies that can move other bodies.

Let's see where we go this year with FH. Alco is down versus last year and it looks like they had a Moses moment that saved them at Dunbar. Southern and Ridge are a little better than last year but not definitively so.

Just to give you the heads up, the FH/Dunbar match-up is likely but it isn't a given this year. I don't know what Catoctin has, but the team that comes out of 1A South is going to be a tough out. Even though Douglass is 4-4 they don't have a bad loss and they can win the region.

Since everyone wants to look down the road and start talking about state and who wins state I’ll say this. Who ever draws havre de grace in the semis and avoids lackey or Douglass wins the title. Just my opinion

Reactions: Waggle Pass
24 0 against this defense i dont think so.
I hope you're right.
The 2018 team will beat Dunbar. They’ll be the best FH team in the past 6 years in a few more weeks. They’ll shut down ALCO 49-14 and then beat Southern 35-0 in the 1st round.

Their Jr heavy OL (only 1 Sr on the line #72) is just now becoming a unit. They’re cutting out more of the missed assignments every week and the speed of the backs and ends will finally be on full display. 22, 26, 8, 32, 34, 24, 1, 44 and 11 are faster than you think. They’ve had a young, inexperienced OL in front of them. Now they’ve got 8 full games experience vs all levels of competition. The offense is ready. The defense has been ready. This secondary is nice. Our DL is learning how to get off pass blocks. And that’s bad news for everyone that hates FH. This teams legit. Whether you like it or not.
I'm a huge fan of FH, as most on here know. I'm just a realist. This FH team has speed, but that alone isn't enough. Speed counters speed. When a team can do that you better have something else up your sleeve.

Reactions: 52 to victory
All FH has to do is run right at the back up defensive end for Alco and they will never punt and they can pick their score.
Don't say that. I understand you're upset, but give the kid a chance. He just might surprise you. We've all seen some dominant FH teams in the past held in check by supposedly mediocre Allegany teams.

Just to give you the heads up, the FH/Dunbar match-up is likely but it isn't a given this year. I don't know what Catoctin has, but the team that comes out of 1A South is going to be a tough out. Even though Douglass is 4-4 they don't have a bad loss and they can win the region.

Highly unlikely that FH outpoints Dunbar for the #1 overall seed in 1A this year so if FH is so blessed to make it to the semi-finals, they should see the #3 seed, which would appear to probably be Havre de Grace. Dunbar should get the south winner.

Highly unlikely that FH outpoints Dunbar for the #1 overall seed in 1A this year so if FH is so blessed to make it to the semi-finals, they should see the #3 seed, which would appear to probably be Havre de Grace. Dunbar should get the south winner.

It's going to be interesting. If Fairmont comes out of the South (and the leaders all advance) they will play FH and Dunbar will play Havre de Grace. I haven't seen Fairmont play this year but I've heard they have a pretty good squad. I don't think they can win a playoff game at Greenway but it's not going to be a blowout like those teams they had a couple of years ago.

Reactions: AllRed95
Don't say that. I understand you're upset, but give the kid a chance. He just might surprise you. We've all seen some dominant FH teams in the past held in check by supposedly mediocre Allegany teams.

One could question a thread about a '47 point spread' and say, "Give Allegany a chance." Being thrown to the wolves is a character builder. The character is in not quitting.

I think the question will be how Apple handles it. If he wants the farce to continue for a few more years maybe he can keep it down to a two score win... or maybe he can not suit up all his players so it doesn't look like a what-the-hell-are-we-doing-here right up front.

Unfortunately, the FH bench is as good as the Allegany starters so 60 to nothing is possible.

And.... I've been wrong before. If FH starts 'laying the ball on the carpet' the game may be closer than all of us suspect.... and the travesty continues.

Regardless, Alco alum should come out and support their kids, program and history. Unless a person is working, ill, indigent, physically unable or has to take care of someone else, community events should be supported.
How many FH fans would show up for homecoming if they lost 20 in a row to Alco. Then lets say the Campers are going into the game undefeated and FH is already knocked out of the playoffs by getting destroyed by any team with a winning record. How pumped would Sentinel fans be if this was one of the worst teams they have ever had? I would love to see the attendance if roles were reversed.. It's easy to say show your support when your always on top and you don't know what it feels like to getting stomped yearly.

You act as if FH has never had a losing season. This happens to all teams at some time or another. (The Chaney era, or the multiple injuries that Barry had to work through a few times are a few.) Knock on wood, Todd has been extremely lucky.

As far as Homecoming is concerned, I have always been in favor of splitting the Homecoming game between the three county schools. All three schools play each other, and alternate home dates, the BOE could say that each teams' home game with a County rival could be their Homecoming. Those are usually your larger crowds, and your more interesting games. Sure Homecoming wouldn't be on the same weekend, but each school would be able to establish it's own celebration and traditions for that week. Plus it would also give MR a decent crowd and an established Homecoming, and it stops treating them as the red headed stepchild. Maybe now is the time to get this in motion,

You act as if FH has never had a losing season. This happens to all teams at some time or another. (The Chaney era, or the multiple injuries that Barry had to work through a few times are a few.) Knock on wood, Todd has been extremely lucky.

As far as Homecoming is concerned, I have always been in favor of splitting the Homecoming game between the three county schools. All three schools play each other, and alternate home dates, the BOE could say that each teams' home game with a County rival could be their Homecoming. Those are usually your larger crowds, and your more interesting games. Sure Homecoming wouldn't be on the same weekend, but each school would be able to establish it's own celebration and traditions for that week. Plus it would also give MR a decent crowd and an established Homecoming, and it stops treating them as the red headed stepchild. Maybe now is the time to get this in motion,

I think each school should pick its own homecoming date and pick a team they want to play.

(I have posted this before.)

I see no reason to 'backdoor' the rivalry aspect when no team wants to have a homecoming where they get smacked 50 or so to nothin' - makes 'happy time' to the one city team that gets the bulk of the talent in the area but to others it is a game configured to make one group of people feel good about themselves at the expense of others. A homecoming game doesn't have to mean that it's homecoming for both schools.

How many FH fans would show up for homecoming if they lost 20 in a row to Alco. Then lets say the Campers are going into the game undefeated and FH is already knocked out of the playoffs by getting destroyed by any team with a winning record. How pumped would Sentinel fans be if this was one of the worst teams they have ever had? I would love to see the attendance if roles were reversed.. It's easy to say show your support when your always on top and you don't know what it feels like to getting stomped yearly.
Did you see the crowd last week for what was a local and very big game? The fh side might have been half full. It's disheartening to see the smaller crowds no matter whether it's red or blue, period.

Did you see the crowd last week for what was a local and very big game? The fh side might have been half full. It's disheartening to see the smaller crowds no matter whether it's red or blue, period.

I have said this a trillion times. The Mountain Ridge and Morgantown home games for FH had nobody in the seats. Rain isn't good for any attendance, but when half the people coming are over the age of 70 the rain is even worse on attendance. Old Cumberland a'int what she used to be. The opponent is irrelevant to a good degree. Yes, a team from Florida coming here for a Saturday game with perfect conditions OK. If FH had Sherando or Martinsburg on the slate last Friday instead of Mountain Ridge the attendance would have been no different. Mountain Ridge actually bought a good many fans despite the weather.

The 2018 team will beat Dunbar. They’ll be the best FH team in the past 6 years in a few more weeks. They’ll shut down ALCO 49-14 and then beat Southern 35-0 in the 1st round.

Their Jr heavy OL (only 1 Sr on the line #72) is just now becoming a unit. They’re cutting out more of the missed assignments every week and the speed of the backs and ends will finally be on full display. 22, 26, 8, 32, 34, 24, 1, 44 and 11 are faster than you think. They’ve had a young, inexperienced OL in front of them. Now they’ve got 8 full games experience vs all levels of competition. The offense is ready. The defense has been ready. This secondary is nice. Our DL is learning how to get off pass blocks. And that’s bad news for everyone that hates FH. This teams legit. Whether you like it or not.

That’s a pretty bold prediction. Call me superstitious but I wouldnt speak that this early in the game. Let’s worry about getting past this weeks game before we focus on beating Dunbar in December. I agree this team has vastly improved since the beginning of the season and they have many talented, fast players.
I’m not taking anything away from them, they deserve their kudos but to say theyll be the best FH team in the last six years - I don’t see that happening. That’s saying this team is better than the era of Ty Johnson, Brayden Brown, Brayden Poling and company. I don’t know the exact numbers but I know Conley, Hamilton and Poling put up some pretty stout numbers defensively and played a much tougher schedule.
This team is legit, they do have talent, I just don’t think they’re the best in the last 6 years. I think discipline continues to be an issue although it has improved. I have no doubt they’ll run over Alco and it’ll be exciting play-off run.

In 1983 Alco won state. FH, a lowly 4-6 that season played hard, only losing 6-0.

Throw out the record books. Who knows?

Lag, I'm all for allowing the schools to experience their own Homecoming, I've said that for years. I chose the County games because those are usually your largest crowds. (It's about the money.) Outside of those three, Frankfort has a large fan base, and Keyser brings a lot of fans when they are winning. But there isn't a lot left to choose from if you're looking to get fans in the seats. Money aside, it would be good to allow FH and Alco to plan and control their own Homecoming.

As much as I have enjoyed this run that FH has been on, I do know that at some point it will be over. Todd has introduced a new way of being HC to this area. To my knowledge, he was the absolute first HC to get off the sideline and coach from above. You couple that with his direct approach and his "old school" hands on methods teaching the kids, it's just a winning combination. Anyway, at some point, the other schools who want to win will catch up, and the talent pool will not be there. It is, after all, 1A football.

I think as long as FH keeps winning the talent pool will be there for several more years. In this day and age players and more importantly parents are willing to relocate or cross school/state boundaries to play for the premier program in their respective area. This can start as early as primary or middle school.

In now way,shape or form am I implying that FH, Martinsburg,or any other school that has a great program is recruiting, they don't have to. It falls under the old saying "if you build it they will come." As sports has become more important in our society this mentality has become more of the norm not just in football but in other sports too.

I respect immensely the work that Coach Apple, his staff and players have put into building the program they have. The hard work is reflected in their performance as a program during his tenure. Have they been the benefactors of players coming to their program from other schools or districts, probably so but so have many other schools in other parts of the country.

Reactions: camper21502
Lag, I'm all for allowing the schools to experience their own Homecoming, I've said that for years. I chose the County games because those are usually your largest crowds. (It's about the money.) Outside of those three, Frankfort has a large fan base, and Keyser brings a lot of fans when they are winning. But there isn't a lot left to choose from if you're looking to get fans in the seats. Money aside, it would be good to allow FH and Alco to plan and control their own Homecoming.

As much as I have enjoyed this run that FH has been on, I do know that at some point it will be over. Todd has introduced a new way of being HC to this area. To my knowledge, he was the absolute first HC to get off the sideline and coach from above. You couple that with his direct approach and his "old school" hands on methods teaching the kids, it's just a winning combination. Anyway, at some point, the other schools who want to win will catch up, and the talent pool will not be there. It is, after all, 1A football.

Okay. But take away the players stacked two deep and I think what you have left is another Allegany. (Give Alco a couple more good players like last year and they knocked off Dunbar and played FH in the playoffs to within one point.) So, if it were all coaching, FH would have a passing game equal to its defense. If they can find a kicker; they can find a passer.

Look, I'm all for a Cumberland team going downstate and kicking some player-shuffling-between-schools ass: what we have is a small, rural school version of same. It's a perfect storm for FH. They are a 1A school in a shrinking rural city that offers to beef you up for blocking and tackling. No modern complexity needed. To that I give Appel all the credit in the world.... and believe me, this is not a shot at him.

I am merely having a take-off-the-blinders moment. There will be no rebirth of anything because humanity - but in the rarest occasions - doesn't work that way. The powers that be at Allegany will probably force Hansel to play FH until he can't field a team. If one doesn't think that getting one's ass kicked each year at 'the big game' hasn't caused much of the decline, then I think one is not thinking.

Except the for the Alco punching bag, FH will have to search Pittsburgh for scrubs while the faithful complain that the local teams will not play them. That is reality. And when FH runs into a speedy progressive team that can block, tackle and pass, they lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoyznBlue
I think as long as FH keeps winning the talent pool will be there for several more years. In this day and age players and more importantly parents are willing to relocate or cross school/state boundaries to play for the premier program in their respective area. This can start as early as primary or middle school.

In now way,shape or form am I implying that FH, Martinsburg,or any other school that has a great program is recruiting, they don't have to. It falls under the old saying "if you build it they will come." As sports has become more important in our society this mentality has become more of the norm not just in football but in other sports too.

I respect immensely the work that Coach Apple, his staff and players have put into building the program they have. The hard work is reflected in their performance as a program during his tenure. Have they been the benefactors of players coming to their program from other schools or districts, probably so but so have many other schools in other parts of the country.

I don't have a problem with parents getting their kids out of lousy schools for reasons of education, so I certainly don't have a problem with parents doing the same for sports. If a parent wants to bypass a new tech school like Alco for a football program... well, that is a parent's prerogative.

Sadly, most parents think their kid is the next Jim Brown. They ignore reality and think that their future-hall-of-famer is going to get a free ride through college - this is especially a problem in poorer communities. Sound like Cumberland?

Education and work ethic should be paramount so that any young person could get a job and pay their own way through college. Thinking that all you have to do is pump iron and knock someone down is a pathway to success is idiotic at best. But... that's just my opinion.

The "new tech school like Alco" is where you're going wrong. To pass it off as such is crazy. I took the tour and let me tell you Urbana, which was built some twenty years ago is decades beyond what we have on Haystack,. Mountain Ridge is even a better product. Look at it closely, it was built to be a Middle School. It's no wonder that the kids were disappointed when they went there.

The "new tech school like Alco" is where you're going wrong. To pass it off as such is crazy. I took the tour and let me tell you Urbana, which was built some twenty years ago is decades beyond what we have on Haystack,. Mountain Ridge is even a better product. Look at it closely, it was built to be a Middle School. It's no wonder that the kids were disappointed when they went there.

Only saw pics. I'll take your word for it. Actually, this makes sense when you consider how my old 'stomping ground' does things. Hastens the demise even more. Consolidate and end the pain.

Reactions: 52 to victory
I cannot speak for the new Allegany as I have not been in the building but I do agree wholeheartedly about education and work ethic being reinforced to all kids.

The reality for most student athletes is that high school sports will be the conclusion of their athletic careers. That it is why it is paramount for parents to reinforce the idea of hard work, education and being committed to the team and not just individual performance.

I have always loved high school sports for the fact that it has the ability to teach so many pertinent life lessons but that is only if the players parents will allow it. It is extremely difficult for many parents to honestly evaluate their own child's talents and therefore they often overestimate their childs' athletic ability and where that falls on the continuum in regards to athletic scholarships.

Parents then fall into the trap of questioning coaches every move fearing that the coach "is cheating their kid out of a scholarship". The unfortunate side effect of this way of thinking is that the athletes then do not learn excellent life lessons on adversity, failure and preserving through difficult circumstances.

I have said this a trillion times. The Mountain Ridge and Morgantown home games for FH had nobody in the seats. Rain isn't good for any attendance, but when half the people coming are over the age of 70 the rain is even worse on attendance. Old Cumberland a'int what she used to be. The opponent is irrelevant to a good degree. Yes, a team from Florida coming here for a Saturday game with perfect conditions OK. If FH had Sherando or Martinsburg on the slate last Friday instead of Mountain Ridge the attendance would have been no different. Mountain Ridge actually bought a good many fans despite the weather.
I agree and the 200 kids with no interest in the game can't walk around in the rain..

Reactions: BoyznBlue
I cannot speak for the new Allegany as I have not been in the building but I do agree wholeheartedly about education and work ethic being reinforced to all kids.

The reality for most student athletes is that high school sports will be the conclusion of their athletic careers. That it is why it is paramount for parents to reinforce the idea of hard work, education and being committed to the team and not just individual performance.

I have always loved high school sports for the fact that it has the ability to teach so many pertinent life lessons but that is only if the players parents will allow it. It is extremely difficult for many parents to honestly evaluate their own child's talents and therefore they often overestimate their childs' athletic ability and where that falls on the continuum in regards to athletic scholarships.

Parents then fall into the trap of questioning coaches every move fearing that the coach "is cheating their kid out of a scholarship". The unfortunate side effect of this way of thinking is that the athletes then do not learn excellent life lessons on adversity, failure and preserving through difficult circumstances.

Some good points there, wvbossman. It's a different world today. Every parent thinks their kid is some kind of victim.

As far as Homecoming is concerned, I have always been in favor of splitting the Homecoming game between the three county schools. All three schools play each other, and alternate home dates, the BOE could say that each teams' home game with a County rival could be their Homecoming. Those are usually your larger crowds, and your more interesting games. Sure Homecoming wouldn't be on the same weekend, but each school would be able to establish it's own celebration and traditions for that week. Plus it would also give MR a decent crowd and an established Homecoming, and it stops treating them as the red headed stepchild. Maybe now is the time t

Yes FH has had losing seasons but they have never experienced anything close to what Allegany football has gone through these past 15 or so yrs. It goes from losing homecoming every yr. to now losing kids every yr.

Okay. But take away the players stacked two deep and I think what you have left is another Allegany. (Give Alco a couple more good players like last year and they knocked off Dunbar and played FH in the playoffs to within one point.) So, if it were all coaching, FH would have a passing game equal to its defense. If they can find a kicker; they can find a passer.

Look, I'm all for a Cumberland team going downstate and kicking some player-shuffling-between-schools ass: what we have is a small, rural school version of same. It's a perfect storm for FH. They are a 1A school in a shrinking rural city that offers to beef you up for blocking and tackling. No modern complexity needed. To that I give Appel all the credit in the world.... and believe me, this is not a shot at him.

I am merely having a take-off-the-blinders moment. There will be no rebirth of anything because humanity - but in the rarest occasions - doesn't work that way. The powers that be at Allegany will probably force Hansel to play FH until he can't field a team. If one doesn't think that getting one's ass kicked each year at 'the big game' hasn't caused much of the decline, then I think one is not thinking.

Except the for the Alco punching bag, FH will have to search Pittsburgh for scrubs while the faithful complain that the local teams will not play them. That is reality. And when FH runs into a speedy progressive team that can block, tackle and pass, they lose.

Great post!

Players don't leave the program they are in to transfer schools. Doesn't work that way in Cumberland. This FH is the same exact group that played for the youth league Patriots team 5-6 years ago. It's the same team that played as freshmen and Sophomores. What you don't get is that winning breeds winning and interest. The youth league feeder system is on fire. Pee Wee, CAYLF, look around at who is dominatig those leagues by a landslide. It's the FH feeder programs. Not even close. The Patriots just went a combined 18-0 grades 5-8. The games were all massive blow outs other than Ridgeley. Like men toying with boys.

The participation numbers are through the roof. Then I look over at the Alco youth system and they can barely field a team.

If you think Alco has dropped the last 10 years just wait 2-3 more years. Alco varsity will be grades 9-12 just to have a team. You can see it a mile away based on youth numbers and competition. Has nothing to do with kids shuffling schools. Doesnt work that way here. It may start though if Alco fails to get the numbers up or consolidation happens.

Players don't leave the program they are in to transfer schools. Doesn't work that way in Cumberland. This FH is the same exact group that played for the youth league Patriots team 5-6 years ago. It's the same team that played as freshmen and Sophomores. What you don't get is that winning breeds winning and interest. The youth league feeder system is on fire. Pee Wee, CAYLF, look around at who is dominatig those leagues by a landslide. It's the FH feeder programs. Not even close. The Patriots just went a combined 18-0 grades 5-8. The games were all massive blow outs other than Ridgeley. Like men toying with boys.

The participation numbers are through the roof. Then I look over at the Alco youth system and they can barely field a team.

If you think Alco has dropped the last 10 years just wait 2-3 more years. Alco varsity will be grades 9-12 just to have a team. You can see it a mile away based on youth numbers and competition. Has nothing to do with kids shuffling schools. Doesnt work that way here. It may start though if Alco fails to get the numbers up or consolidation happens.

What you don't get is that winning breeds winning and interest.

You're kidding... right? Where did I suggest that this problem was only recent. It has been going on so long it is entrenched in the system. Besides, who in the hell is this one sided group of kids going to play in the future? You will have a football clinic with a football school. Congratulations.

(Children cover your ears....)

Like men toying with boys.

What you don't get is that winning breeds winning and interest.

You're kidding... right? Where did I suggest that this problem was only recent. It has been going on so long it is entrenched in the system. Besides, who in the hell is this one sided group of kids going to play in the future? You will have a football clinic with a football school. Congratulations.

(Children cover your ears....)

Like men toying with boys.

Golly gee we can't beat FH in football so let's just not play them. But let's keep playing them in all the other sports because we can beat them there.

What's the record between FH and Alco in hoops the last 10 years? It's not pretty. Golly gee, teams should not play Alco in hoops because they can't beat them. Alco should go find non-local teams to play. I'm being sarcastic. But this whole "football is different than the other sports" is nothing but a cop out for folks that hate FH football and there is a ton of those folks every where. The hate goes back half a century.

Golly gee we can't beat FH in football so let's just not play them. But let's keep playing them in all the other sports because we can beat them there.

What's the record between FH and Alco in hoops the last 10 years? It's not pretty. Golly gee, teams should not play Alco in hoops because they can't beat them. Alco should go find non-local teams to play. I'm being sarcastic. But this whole "football is different than the other sports" is nothing but a cop out for folks that hate FH football and there is a ton of those folks every where. The hate goes back half a century.

Golly gee we can't beat FH in football so let's just not play them.

That's about right. It's a contact sport where Alco barely fields a team and in the future will not be able to at all.

Quite frankly, I see your perspective as rather petty. What is it about your won-loss record and string of championships that leaves you so empty that you need to continuously beat an over-matched team across town.

I mean really, Allegany has been willing to play you and put up with your shit for quite a few years now when the rivalry was long since over. End your mental issues and go play someone competitive... or just beat Dunbar for cripes sake.

Try that... get off on beating Dunbar or is the challenge even beyond your imagination that you can't help but covet another thrashing of Allegany. (Even at little Columbia Street School we had names for kids on the playground with that attitude.)

Golly gee we can't beat FH in football so let's just not play them.

That's about right. It's a contact sport where Alco barely fields a team and in the future will not be able to at all.

Quite frankly, I see your perspective as rather petty. What is it about your won-loss record and string of championships that leaves you so empty that you need to continuously beat an over-matched team across town.

I mean really, Allegany has been willing to play you and put up with your shit for quite a few years now when the rivalry was long since over. End your mental issues and go play someone competitive... or just beat Dunbar for cripes sake.

Try that... get off on beating Dunbar or is the challenge even beyond your imagination that you can't help but covet another thrashing of Allegany. (Even at little Columbia Street School we had names for kids on the playground with that attitude.)

You talking about FH football or Alco basketball? Either way it's the same two way street. Point being, dont teach kids if you can't beat the challenge then drop it and find something easier. Or all the local teams just play BW in hoops, get beat by 100 points and say what a great opportunity that was for our kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT