ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck FH

Wvu21795

Junior Varsity Poster
Oct 29, 2011
Good luck with the rest of your season from a Williamsport fan! You guys have an awesome team.....stadium and all around atmosphere up there. A little disappointed with our performance.....think we are better than we showed last night....mistakes killed us. I think we are headed in the right direction though....we are just not on your level yet.

After watching FH and Catoctin first hand......no way in the world Catoctin will beat you guys. They have a good team but not on your level no matter where the games played .......FH wins by at least two scores.

Good luck with the rest of your season from a Williamsport fan! You guys have an awesome team.....stadium and all around atmosphere up there. A little disappointed with our performance.....think we are better than we showed last night....mistakes killed us. I think we are headed in the right direction though....we are just not on your level yet.

After watching FH and Catoctin first hand......no way in the world Catoctin will beat you guys. They have a good team but not on your level no matter where the games played .......FH wins by at least two scores.
Congrats on a good season! I can definitely see how you guys went to northern and beat them. #10 is a hell of a running back. Was he senior?

Reactions: 52 to victory

Thanks for the Fort Hill compliments. This Fort Hill team scares me because we got used to having very strong defenses. I can tell Williamsport is getting better. Hopefully Williamsport and Fort Hill will start playing each other during the season

I was actually thinking earlier I hope Williamsport drops some of these 3A teams they play and schedules more western md teams...FH, Allegany. It would give us a better example year in and out where we need to be.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Thanks....all the FH fans I came in contact with were very nice! Honestly we were just happy to be there! We knew we had to play a perfect game......get some luck to even have a chance. Good luck next week!

Wins by at least 2 tds? Not likely. This will be the second best offense FH has played this season, and it's really not even close. Not sure where they finished because I cant find updated stats but after week 7 Catoctin had the leading rusher, receiver, and second leading QB in Frederick County. They scored 40 points in 10 of their 11 games. Nobody left is 2 tds better than Catoctin. Outside of their loss to Walkersville they proved last night that their only other close game of the season was a fluke.

If FH ends up having to make the trip to Thurmont it wont be a cake walk, this isn't the same team as last season.

Wins by at least 2 tds? Not likely. This will be the second best offense FH has played this season, and it's really not even close. Not sure where they finished because I cant find updated stats but after week 7 Catoctin had the leading rusher, receiver, and second leading QB in Frederick County. They scored 40 points in 10 of their 11 games. Nobody left is 2 tds better than Catoctin. Outside of their loss to Walkersville they proved last night that their only other close game of the season was a fluke.

If FH ends up having to make the trip to Thurmont it wont be a cake walk, this isn't the same team as last season.

I'm just giving my opinion after seeing both teams play first hand......FH is on another level from any other 1A team in allegany, Washington or Frederick county....probably the state.

And you're entitled to it, I myself haven't seen FH this season. But what I've seen from Catoctin suggests they are the team to beat. Of course nobody here will see it and that's cool. They felt the same way in 2009 when Catoctin was smoking everyone on their way to a state championship.

Well, I've seen Catoctin play twice this year and Fort Hill. I still give FH the nod because as I have said before, to be the man you have to BEAT the man. FH plays like champions because they have the pedigree and expectation that whenever they walk on the field, they will come off victorious. That confidence along with great preparation makes them very difficult to beat. That being said, they will not be playing Catoctin in Greenway this year if they meet. FH at Greenway is much like the Patriots in Foxboro. But on an equal field, Catoctin has a decent chance of coming away with a win for 2 reasons. 1. They have a decent passing game and #28 is a nice, quick back with great field vision. Other than FH Stubbs, probably the fastest and best back I have seen all season.
2. They have a nice , strong offensive line that may match up favorably to FH DL this year. If they can pass protect, I think this QB is talented enough to find the open receivers and make is difficult for FH.
I am not sure either team can effectively stop the other, so this one could actually be a shootout. It may come down to who has the ball last. Either way, I don't see this one being a running clock for sure. I know I will be anxious to see or listen to it !

Reactions: 4R341
Catoctin and Fort Hill May both have tough games next week. I’m sure that nobody outside of randallstown thought they would beat Gwynn park.

I look forward to seeing Williamsport develop further and become a regular contender in 1A. I like the work ethic and attitude on display.

Well, I've seen Catoctin play twice this year and Fort Hill. I still give FH the nod because as I have said before, to be the man you have to BEAT the man. FH plays like champions because they have the pedigree and expectation that whenever they walk on the field, they will come off victorious. That confidence along with great preparation makes them very difficult to beat. That being said, they will not be playing Catoctin in Greenway this year if they meet. FH at Greenway is much like the Patriots in Foxboro. But on an equal field, Catoctin has a decent chance of coming away with a win for 2 reasons. 1. They have a decent passing game and #28 is a nice, quick back with great field vision. Other than FH Stubbs, probably the fastest and best back I have seen all season.
2. They have a nice , strong offensive line that may match up favorably to FH DL this year. If they can pass protect, I think this QB is talented enough to find the open receivers and make is difficult for FH.
I am not sure either team can effectively stop the other, so this one could actually be a shootout. It may come down to who has the ball last. Either way, I don't see this one being a running clock for sure. I know I will be anxious to see or listen to it !

You forgot one thing:

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I heard Gwynn Park was the best 1A team in the state.

Catoctin and FH both only played one team worth a damn up to this point. Both losses. Same with Dunbar. So it's hard to know what will happen.

Reactions: 4R341
I heard Gwynn Park was the best 1A team in the state.

Catoctin and FH both only played one team worth a damn up to this point. Both losses. Same with Dunbar. So it's hard to know what will happen.
It really does look like no one is a clear favorite. Randallstown is in the mix now too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT