ADVERTISEMENT

Frostburg State Football

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
I have not attended a Frostburg game. They are D2, they opened up Thursday at home I saw videos and pictures it look like a good atmosphere and good football. Some of the local players on the team: FH - Blake White, Anthony Palmisano, Cooper Silber, Alco - Brett Patterson, Zack Michael, Cayden Bratton, Ridge - Jeffrey Mckenzie, Hunter Clise,

Back in the 80’s when I attended FSC/FSU, the Bobcats were abysmal. Glad to see them getting some praise and attention.

FSU football is the real deal in the Mountain East Conference, and really all of D2. They attract a lot of talent (in all sports). And they should. It's a beautiful campus with multiple new buildings and facilities. And btw, the price of tuition (especially for in-state folks) isn't as hateful as most places these days. If you can't catch a game in-person, download the Mountain East Conference app and watch for free.

FSU football is the real deal in the Mountain East Conference, and really all of D2. They attract a lot of talent (in all sports). And they should. It's a beautiful campus with multiple new buildings and facilities. And btw, the price of tuition (especially for in-state folks) isn't as hateful as most places these days. If you can't catch a game in-person, download the Mountain East Conference app and watch for free.
I watch many of the games off of the MEC website. They do a pretty good job with the broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT