ADVERTISEMENT

Frostburg screams poor FH sportsmanship. Read this

SS610

Junior Varsity Poster
Aug 2, 2006
Just seen this post on facebook. It was written by Ms. K. J****** targeted to a Fort Hill player.

"How do you celebrate this much when one of your players got stabbed almost a year ago. Y'all won by 2 points, chill"

#Frostburgproud

Krista Johnson is the name of the woman that said the comment and ultimately made the first Facebook post that started everything

I'm not going to comment too much on some of the pure shit posts I've seen some Ridge fans put up. One of them was Ridge coach Harper's wife posting about Cumberland being trash...she smartly has since deleted it. There have also been PMs sent to FH players from adults, saying some horrible stuff. Comments about the better team didn't win. Etc.

The bottom line is SOME (not all) adult Ridge fans are really not taking this loss well. And saying and doing things that are flat out disgusting. I've not seen quite as personal and hateful responses like this that I can remember. Really weird and odd. Taking aim at the whole Quan memory is about as low as anything I've ever seen.

Just seen this post on facebook. It was written by Ms. K. J****** targeted to a Fort Hill player.

"How do you celebrate this much when one of your players got stabbed almost a year ago. Y'all won by 2 points, chill"

#Frostburgproud
Did MR chill after a meaningless regular season game in the middle of the season?

I'm not going to comment too much on some of the pure shit posts I've seen some Ridge fans put up. One of them was Ridge coach Harper's wife posting about Cumberland being trash...she smartly has since deleted it. There have also been PMs sent to FH players from adults, saying some horrible stuff. Comments about the better team didn't win. Etc.

The bottom line is SOME (not all) adult Ridge fans are really not taking this loss well. And saying and doing things that are flat out disgusting. I've not seen quite as personal and hateful responses like this that I can remember. Really weird and odd. Taking aim at the whole Quan memory is about as low as anything I've ever seen.
FH can use this next season before the MR game just like they used some other things against them at the final on Saturday, which we won in case any MR fans have forgot...keep the trash talk coming.

Reactions: FortHillFan89
Historical lesson here about payback. In 1970 Beall beat FH for the first time ever 14-8. The next year head coach Jerry Calhoun had red shoulder stripes put on the Beall uniforms as a reminder. One Charles Lattimer did not take kindly to the insult and FH pounded Beall 50-0 in 1971. I was at that game. Best to limit your unforced errors and check the emotions is always good advice in these matters. Worth remembering the mistakes of the past.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
I seen some crazy comments yesterday.... I have family at Mountain Ridge and I just left them know that if they heard the cracking and breaking noises that it was not a bomb or anything serious, it was just the breaking of so many hearts in the Frostburg Community all BREAKING at the same time...
There was so many of them that were just so confident that they broke the spell somehow and they were the Top Dog..... even though it all ended the same, the best team in Frostburg History Ended with nothing but a Semi-Final Banner... this isn't soccer... and this will go down as the biggest loss in their Schools History.
I would root for them if they were playing anyone else but the way they acted all season like they were Goliath and FH and everyone else was David had me laughing BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!
There's 3 Brothers... The Big One Wears RED/WHITE, The Middle Brother Wear BLUE/WHITE and The Little Redheaded Stepbrother Wears Red/Black/Gold/White.... and has always got picked on and that's not changing anytime soon.
When They beat FH I got all the calls from all of them but yesterday not a PEEP!!
Our Ridge is Bigger That Your Hill and all that crap was crazy....
I just laugh and say drive down off that little ridge to Walmart, The Mall and to EAT... Because ain't nothing in Frostburg but cold weather and Snow.... and as of Saturday TEARS!!!!

I seen some crazy comments yesterday.... I have family at Mountain Ridge and I just left them know that if they heard the cracking and breaking noises that it was not a bomb or anything serious, it was just the breaking of so many hearts in the Frostburg Community all BREAKING at the same time...
There was so many of them that were just so confident that they broke the spell somehow and they were the Top Dog..... even though it all ended the same, the best team in Frostburg History Ended with nothing but a Semi-Final Banner... this isn't soccer... and this will go down as the biggest loss in their Schools History.
I would root for them if they were playing anyone else but the way they acted all season like they were Goliath and FH and everyone else was David had me laughing BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!
There's 3 Brothers... The Big One Wears RED/WHITE, The Middle Brother Wear BLUE/WHITE and The Little Redheaded Stepbrother Wears Red/Black/Gold/White.... and has always got picked on and that's not changing anytime soon.
When They beat FH I got all the calls from all of them but yesterday not a PEEP!!
Our Ridge is Bigger That Your Hill and all that crap was crazy....
I just laugh and say drive down off that little ridge to Walmart, The Mall and to EAT... Because ain't nothing in Frostburg but cold weather and Snow.... and as of Saturday TEARS!!!!
I said the same thing! They set themselves up for a huge fall. The adults ran with the win as if that was the title game. They poked and prodded Facebook for weeks over stupid shit like FH moving a game over weather. As if a running team like FH hadn't won titles in the rain. All it did was focus the kids and give them a new gear. That said I think Ridge had a great team and on any given night the results could be different. I'd still love to know if the 2 point was actually good and was that pass interference or holding?

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
I don't agree that it will be seen again... I really believe this Mountain Ridge Team was the one that had the chance and they left it slip from their fingers.
I don't see this much talent coming up like they had this season.
They will be competitive for sure, the Freshman class is pretty good and I will root for sure for my nephew, kid could be a beast... but I don't seem them being better than what they already had this season.
I also think they have a problem up their in not playing the best players because of who their parents are and it will make things worse for them in the long run.

FH will be good next year, Frankfort will be good next year but after that area football doesn't look real good right now, at least for a year or two...

who is the FH player in the picture circulating around social media consoling the Mountain Ridge player after the game, it was a very positive picture

Last edited:
Reactions: CrickRat23
Kids these d... I mean, parents these days..... 🤡
hahahahaha, yep!
I have to take a Xanax just to attend my grandson's pee wee games so I can deal with all the parents screaming the dumbest things known to the human race.

I literally have seen mothers yelling to their kid on the field during play what to do. No joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT