ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill vs Kent Island

real world

All County Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Can't call this one a cupcake. Win or loose going to be a great game. Crowd should be hugh. Get there early and get your stadium pizza...too close to call????

After looking at Kent Island's schedule, it don't look very competitive. They've played North Caroline (4-2), wicomico (3-3), Decater, Col. Richardson and Parkside who have records of 1-5. This don't really mean anything, Fort Hill has to step it up, stand tall and be proud, play 4 quarters of hard nose football !! GO BIG RED !!

FH 42 KI 0

(Kent Island could score, if FH calls of the dawgs early.)

I would say
Fort Hill 40-19,FH will put it away in the beginning of the 4th.

No score prediction from me.

Look for a physical smash mouth Big Red team to come in to Greenway Ave Stadium Friday night. They are ready to fire on all cylinders.

I haven't seen Kent Island but if they are the typical Eastern Shore team they should attack the perimeter much like CSD. This is what will make the game interesting. Of the teams that FH has played this year, they have all been pretty much North South, smashmouth, or a ball control type of attack. This may be a little different. (I personally hope that it is.) Anyway, here's to a good game, I don't mind if Fort Hill puts up alot of points and Kent Island doesn't

FH 42 - 6; if it is not a cupcake game for the Sentinels look for them to struggle in the State-semis. Never take an opponent lightly. If FH comes out ready to smash heads this should be over quickly. It will get FH some good bonus points.

I'll go with FH 28-14. Has Kent Island played a really good running team like FH? On the Eastern Shore, I doubt it. FH will keep their QB on the run all game long!

I think the Sentinels are ready to fire on all cylinders as well and I just don't see anyone stopping Fort Hill's potent rushing attack. I say Fort Hill 34-14. That being said, those dissing or downplaying the potential of Kent Island need only to look at recent history.....I recall Fort Hill somewhat struggling with Cambridge South Dorchester for much of the game during that strange afternoon game and nobody and I mean nobody can forget the shocker that was Perryville.

Personally, I think the program learned from those games but most importantly I just think we haven't yet seen just how good this Fort Hill team can be. I think we'll see these next few weeks.

This is yet another cupcake: FH 52-6 - The game last week could have easily been 80-0. Most of the teams from the Eastern Shore are really over-rated.

Because scheduling teams with winning records is the most sure-fire way to get a cupcake.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Dude...give up. We get it. Move on with your life.

One must deduce that if Kent Island, an undefeated team, is a cupcake, that a 2-loss Allegany team is, what, a creme horn, a devil dog, a Mary Ann?

FH 34 Kent Island 14 and FH beats Capitol Christian by a similar score about 4 td's IMO. CC is way overrated due to their schedule, same can be said about Kent Island. Last years team would've been a better game! A team that gave Middletown a game for a solid 3 qrts. To much size and speed for KI and CC is just flat out not that good

I personally hope your scores are correct. Believe one thing. The Boyz in red will be well coached and ready for anything.

Some people on here are living totally under a rock!! Kent Island is certainly no pushover with some of these predictions coming from the heart and not the head. While I do feel Fort Hill should win this game but I hope they do not go into it with the pushover attitude that some fans have or they could be in trouble. I will say Fort Hill wins 28-21.
This post was edited on 10/17 11:28 AM by tornado pap

No need to worry about the kids/coaches. That won't happen.

The ones who are stating it is a pushover are Allegany fans.

Just some interesting write ups on tonight's game prior to kick off. The weekly picks and scouting report.

This post was edited on 10/17 11:18 PM by FortHillFan89

A few FH plugs.

Along with Sherando at Sherando in 2015, this is one of my favorite games of the 4 year run. I recall Kent Island's Football Coach saying in a post game interview that Fort Hill had the biggest high school line he had ever seen. Who could forget Ty breaking off that 90 yard run too. I really enjoyed this game, a legit 2A playoff team, very quality opponent. What a difference between Kent Island and Kent County.

Reactions: towpath94
FH 34 Kent Island 14 and FH beats Capitol Christian by a similar score about 4 td's IMO. CC is way overrated due to their schedule, same can be said about Kent Island. Last years team would've been a better game! A team that gave Middletown a game for a solid 3 qrts. To much size and speed for KI and CC is just flat out not that good

Don't recall the KI score, I think 34-7? And FH beat CC by 40 that year.

Kent Island was a TD away from playing for the 2A state title that year if I remember correctly.

at Sherando 15
Kent Island 14
at Central 13
at Chestnut Ridge 13

those are my favorites

Kent Island was a TD away from playing for the 2A state title that year if I remember correctly.

at Sherando 15
Kent Island 14
at Central 13
at Chestnut Ridge 13

those are my favorites

I agree! Loved the environment at Sherando and Central and the tough hard fought game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT