ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Remaining Score Predictions (CalPreps)

Seasoned Lettuce

All State Poster
Jul 28, 2015
Fort Hill 62, Capitol Christian 0

Fort Hill 38, South Hagerstown 28

Fort Hill 31, Sherando 30

Fort Hill 48, Mountain Ridge 21

Fort Hill 41, Allegany 21

These are Neutral Field Predictions, I believe you add 2-3 points for Home Field Advantage. Therefore, that would technically give Sherando a slight edge over Fort Hill, but essentially, it's a statistical dead heat. CalPreps is generally over 80 percent accurate in their predictions. I'm pretty confident Fort Hill finishes 7-2, 8-1 if they can pull the upset at Sherando.

I agree accept Sherando game. I strongly think FH will loose a tight battle.

If Fort hill gave up 40+ to Keyser , seriously boys? I hope you have one heck of a passing game, because nobody runs on Sherando. You guys should come down 522 to James Wood this Friday night to see what your up against. This isn't Hampshire caliber football.

James Wood is no competition to base anything off of! FH coaches will do what they have to do to come up with a game plan they feel works. Until about 10:00 PM after the game nobody knows what'll happen

James wood is way better than Hampshire this year who beat Keyser. Just sayin. You are right though, you will see soon enough.

It doesn't make a difference to me. Not a FH fan or Alco, or Keyser for that matter. Just enjoy discussing sports. But wood isn't that much better than Hampshire judging by their game against Hedgesville last week. But Fh absolutely blew the Keyser game, no if ands or buts about. In not beating a dead horse this is a month ago. But FH plays them 9 more times FH wins all 9. They were up by 16 at half and those youngins who had nothing to do with the win streak let it get to their head and when Keyser didn't quit, the boys folded flat out, but it made them mentally tougher in the end. Comparing Losing to Keyser and then Keyser does what Keyser usually does and lays an egg against inferior competition doesn't mean that since Fh lost to keyser and hampshire beat keyser, that Hampshire would beat FH. Everyone on this board knows fh would drop a running clock on them.

I think 2003 season when they lost to Martinsburg 41-2 at Fort Hill. Don't hold me to it.

Last edited:
why is FH even going to show up against Sherando? It's like playing a bunch of Mini Ditka's.

2015 Sherando 77
NFC Pro Bowl team 4

FH is definitely a different team because of it. Personnel wise and mentally. I hope that Sherando comes into this game thinking that FH will be a pushover.

I personally think FH is a better team since the lost. They're a young team and it also woked up the coaching staff!

Nobody at Sherando ever takes any team for granted. Plus there will be a undefeated regular season riding on it it's FH being the only real challenge left. I actually hope FH is a quality challenge , the Warriors need it. I said it before , say it again though, hope you guys can throw the ball really well, because nobody runs on Sherando.

Plus there will be a undefeated regular season riding on it it's FH being the only real challenge left..

An undefeated Regular Season, that's cute, we have a Maryland State Record 17 of those, half of which we've obtained since Sherando became a school.

I know we're talking apples and oranges, and I know Sherando plays a tough schedule, I just thought I'd "make a funny" out of the whole thing.

I appreciate your confidence in Sherando, you should be confident. I submit they should be the favorite in this contest. I just notice you've seemed to amp up your rhetoric here of late, Are you getting the impression that Fort Hill people are talking smack on Sherando, I don't see it. I don't know, maybe you're getting excited about the prospects of Big Brother really giving the business to Little Brother. Whatever gets you through the day, lol.

Nobody at Sherando ever takes any team for granted. Plus there will be a undefeated regular season riding on it it's FH being the only real challenge left. I actually hope FH is a quality challenge , the Warriors need it. I said it before , say it again though, hope you guys can throw the ball really well, because nobody runs on Sherando.
I don't know who wins the game, but I am pretty sure FH will have over 200 on the ground in this game!!

I don't think FH will need to pass that much. Grind it out keep Sherando's offense off the field. We can turn Graves to light up the sky's with some td passes!

Hey Hamspear was you referring to James Wood when you said come on down this weekend?

last night... Sherando 14, James Wood 10... James Wood's 4-2, much better than I think everybody thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT