ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Band

Because unlike you... some football fans like other things other than football. And considering how the band supports Fort Hill football it is no surprise that the football fans support the band. Congrats to the band!!!
Then why don't they make a place to talk about the band?
And not fans from Fort Hill, or don't you remember them saying that during basketball and baseball season? They only care about football, or so they say.

I guess they only mean that for the rest of the sports that Allegany usually beats them in.

Considering how the Fort Hill band isn't football, keep it out of the football forum.

The forum is CLEARLY title "WESTERN MARYLAND FOOTBALL" yet he clearly keeps posting about the band. His posts add nothing to the forum, yet you don't get on him about making them.

Green75, thanks for the update. The weather caused yesterday's band competition in Virginia to be cancelled. It's unfortunate that the Curly game was cancelled due to weather but I guess the silver lining is that the tradition of the band playing at consecutive games continues.

Green75, thanks for the update. The weather caused yesterday's band competition in Virginia to be cancelled. It's unfortunate that the Curly game was cancelled due to weather but I guess the silver lining is that the tradition of the band playing at consecutive games continues.

The FH band is a sublime heritage to the way things should be. A Cumberland football game used to be a community event for all schools, attended by the bands. Those of us who were there when bands were important for all schools at all football games know that the success of the FH football program is because those young men who put on the Red for the game, fight for the honor of all those who put on the Red, be it the band or anyone who has gone before.

I congratulate FH for being the school that keeps dreams alive. And, as I have posted before, if the schools merge they should merge into FH - there is no better way for good things to continue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT