ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs New Oxford

Everyone makes the playoffs now. It really doesn’t matter who you play. I love this scheduling. Who cares if teams like Quince Orchard has 11 offensive players, and a new 11 on defense.

The only concern with playing big schools is that you take the risk of getting injured.
Who would you rather see Fort Hill play ,Briarwoods and Quince Orchard. Or Green Street and Silver Oak?

I watched some video on QO. They have speed and depth…. But again, that FH wing t is effective. The coaches have FH in peak performance mode. FH would be a load for QO. Who would win? I don’t know. But to be mentioned with QO is quite a compliment!

Reactions: ravemwp and Tony54
Where’s all the schedule critics? They are so butthurt I’m sure they treat this board like a disease.

Everyone makes the playoffs now. It really doesn’t matter who you play. I love this scheduling. Who cares if teams like Quince Orchard has 11 offensive players, and a new 11 on defense.

The only concern with playing big schools is that you take the risk of getting injured.
Who would you rather see Fort Hill play ,Briarwoods and Quince Orchard. Or Green Street and Silver Oak?
I mean if you're giving me a choice between Briar Woods and QO vs Green st academy and Silver Oak, that's a no brainier lol. But FH hasn't been scheduling those teams as of late. I'll take Wadsworth and New Oxford over those two schools as well. Or Oakdale. Or Linganore. Etc.

If QO was on this years schedule, N.O. and Wadsworth wouldn't be. I will compromise and say it would be fun to have QO on the schedule instead of Wadsworth. Not in addition to.

Reactions: Tony54 and Dwj21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT