ADVERTISEMENT

FH/Mountain Ridge

A couple weeks ago I said Ridge will beat Oakdale and we are seeing it. In the first half Jayden Lee is dragging tacklers, they have open receivers. They are containing FH from the big play Good half so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravemwp
this forum is quiet as soon as FH takes the lead in the 2nd half it won’t be quiet anymore lol

Oh, and what happened to the short pass? They went back to the good 'ol FH pound-it-up-the-middle philosophy early on. That mindset cost them quite a few championships. Let's see if it chokes them today.

every time Jaden Lee runs the ball he gets yards, Ridge doesn’t run him much tho. First down he got 7 yards then he don’t touch the ball

Is anyone on suicide watch for 3rd and goals? Take all the cords out of his room and make sure there are no sharp objects around.

Is anyone on suicide watch for 3rd and goals? Take all the cords out of his room and make sure there are no sharp objects around.
Thank you for your concern but where have I said anything to raise that concern haha

For all the FH fans that have begged for more passing over the years, this game is for you
The problem is they waited until it was expected - too predictable.

MR played a great game. FH needs to work on their hurry-up. That was pathetic clock management. Also, is it me or is this FH team showing much more cramping than usual?

Anyway, if FH had to lose it's better here than in Annapolis. I just hope the coaches learned something from this game. I guess we'll see.

This all around was a pretty pathetic effort out of Fort Hill. Pretty weird given last weeks result. Firstly, those kids weren't ready for showtime and their energy was immediately different the minute things weren't going well. Could tell from the mistakes in the second half they were done in. Qb getting drilled, 2 fumbles. Just poor play. Very reminiscent of the effort in Appels last game, they just gave up in a way. The play calling wasn't any better. FH did nothing to try and maximize their speed advantage, and should've realized early on that the QB wasn't getting it done throwing. Why are you calling a fade on 3rd and 3 inside the 10 when you havent executed anything aside from a screen pass all night? Run the ****ing ball. That series of plays, down 17, ended the game. FH badly needed a TD and had back to back piss poor red zone play calls kill a drive that started with a big momentum play. All around a forgettable night for all involved. Hats off to Moutain Ridge, their kids wanted this a lot more and their staff was more ready tonight. First fall regular season victory over FH in their 15 year history.

Last edited:
WOW
That was the worst ass beating I've seen FH take since the 49-2 to Martinsburg
I watched on NFHS, I personally have never seen FH's line manhandled at the line of scrimmage like that.
did they get 150 yards of offense?
I was expecting a bunch of speed and a big FH line to push them up and down the field.
at halftime I still thought FH was gonna comeback from 6-0 down and thought it was weird The Ridge was celebrating at half but my lord... Celebrate all night because they deserve it tonight.
I almost rode through Frostburg to see if they were having a parade afterwards.
SHOCKED!!!

Reactions: Tony54 and ravemwp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT