ADVERTISEMENT

FH JV

ravemwp

All State Poster
Jul 29, 2022
I'll ask again who is #41. 1st half, 5 touches, 3 touchdowns. 2yd run, 35-40 yd catch and run touchdown, 75 yd td run. In 2 first halfs I've seen, 8 touches 6 tds. Never heard of the kid. Never even saw him on the field earlier in the season. RED RELOAD.

Update: # 41 4th touchdown. 9 touches in the game and a half I've seen. 7 touchdowns.

I thought Alco's offensive line did a good job tonight despite the loss. If the Campers had one speed back they would have given the FH defense trouble because they were getting a great push up front, especially in the dead center. But they could only power the ball for 4-10 yards a clip. No break away ability.

The only problem though was the Alco defense didn't have a prayer at stopping FH when the Sentinels had the ball. You could tell at the start of the game Alco coaches knew this...even in the first quarter it was 4 down territory for the Campers no matter where the field position was because whether FH had to drive 80 yards or 40 yards was irrelevant. Although when the score is only 14-6 early I'm punting the ball inside my own territory.

Good crowd tonight. Great weather.

Reactions: Dwj21 and ravemwp
I thought Alco's offensive line did a good job tonight despite the loss. If the Campers had one speed back they would have given the FH defense trouble because they were getting a great push up front, especially in the dead center. But they could only power the ball for 4-10 yards a clip. No break away ability.

The only problem though was the Alco defense didn't have a prayer at stopping FH when the Sentinels had the ball. You could tell at the start of the game Alco coaches knew this...even in the first quarter it was 4 down territory for the Campers no matter where the field position was because whether FH had to drive 80 yards or 40 yards was irrelevant. Although when the score is only 14-6 early I'm punting the ball inside my own territory.

Good crowd tonight. Great weather.
Agreed, trying to match my roster to players on field, it seems that most of FH interior are freshman. Lacking some experience.

Braydon Younger came up playing for Hunters and Braddock, this year he went to FH. He does live in South Cumberland. He could have helped the Alco backfield if he stayed with blue.

Thoughts on the upcoming Martinsburg game? Unless I'm mistaken, looks like they are coming in undefeated at 6-0. Should be a really good test for the Sentinels.

Under normal conditions, I'd say move some kids up to the varsity, collect uniforms, and drive on but this is a chance to practice another week and play against a quality team. More power to them for scheduling the Dogs. With Morgantown and Martinsburg on their schedule, FH's JV schedule is tougher than Frankfort's varsity football team. Just saying.

Under normal conditions, I'd say move some kids up to the varsity, collect uniforms, and drive on but this is a chance to practice another week and play against a quality team. More power to them for scheduling the Dogs. With Morgantown and Martinsburg on their schedule, FH's JV schedule is tougher than Frankfort's varsity football team. Just saying.
Normal conditions would be JV teams getting 9 or 10 games with Homecoming being played Nov 5. But this new playoff participation set up does not allow for it. The Fort Hill JV has only played 7 games so far this season. However, the first game at Old Mill was cancelled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT