ADVERTISEMENT

Dunbar talk..

FH wil have to get to the qb. Pass defense is not good. Nothing against the defense backs they just havent and dont play much pass defense. Lol they just said FH cant blow the horn anymore

Dunbar 6 - Douglass 6 at the end of the first half.
When everybody was predicting a blowout I said several times don't sleep on Douglass, their schedule is a beast, they have athletes, they play tough defense...why wasn't anybody giving them a chance? Everybody was saying Dunbar was on a different level than Douglass. So far that isn't the case.

That was their first unsportsmanlike penalty this game and in weeks.
that makes it good, right. same guy, not the first, didn't cost them much today but you keep defending this ahole behavior, it makes fh look really good when you defend them.

that makes it good, right. same guy, not the first, didn't cost them much today but you keep defending this ahole behavior, it makes fh look really good when you defend them.

Keep defending it? Im just pointing out that your insinuation that "once again" blah blah blah is not accurate. I don't defend anything, I'm just calling you out.

This team has really cleaned up some of those discipline issues they were having. HDG was pushing their buttons so I commend FH for not getting caught up in those antics any more than they did.

Keep defending it? Im just pointing out that your insinuation that "once again" blah blah blah is not accurate. I don't defend anything, I'm just calling you out.

This team has really cleaned up some of those discipline issues they were having. HDG was pushing their buttons so I commend FH for not getting caught up in those antics any more than they did.
calling me out huh...so the same player we are talking about hasn't had numerous unsportsmanlike/taunting penalties? he has, so "once again" is completely accurate. did you happen to be at the game at southern?

calling me out huh...so the same player we are talking about hasn't had numerous unsportsmanlike/taunting penalties? he has, so "once again" is completely accurate. did you happen to be at the game at southern?
The flag wasn’t on who your thinking of if it’s who your thinking of...

The flag wasn’t on who your thinking of if it’s who your thinking of...
it's the same one who was running down the field last week with his finger in the air pointing at the visitor side but since he didn't have the ball the ref didn't see it. it's the same one whom i thought got the penalty at southern...i think my point is it's classless and i'd rather lose with dignity than win with classless behavior.

Im not sure he knows what he's thinking of.
i'm thinking of not defending that kind of behavior, ever. you can pick apart what i am saying but it doesn't change what he did and what has happened numerous times this year. it's fine if that is okay with you but i'm allowed to have an opinion and i think it's classless.

it's the same one who was running down the field last week with his finger in the air pointing at the visitor side but since he didn't have the ball the ref didn't see it. it's the same one whom i thought got the penalty at southern...i think my point is it's classless and i'd rather lose with dignity than win with classless behavior.

It was an offensive linemen for FH that picked up the personal foul I think you are speaking good, in the 4th Qtr. It wasn’t a verbal penalty. He nudged/pushed, not to hard, the opposing player. A ref will call that every time.

Last edited:
Seen a fan yelling “score board” at the HDG team as they went under the bleachers at halftime. Damn shame seeing adults do it

Reactions: camper21502
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT