ADVERTISEMENT

Dunbar loses, back to 1A to beat their chest.

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Dunbar loses to Walkersville 12-7. No state titles in four years of being in Class 2A. Now the Poets at least can stay hopeful as they slide back to Class 1A where Baltimore fans say they can go back to beating their chests against 1A competition.

Reactions: real world
Quote of the day in The Sun article covering the Dunbar game, "If you'd have told me that we'd come here and only give up 12 points and lost, I'd have told you you were crazy," Dunbar coach Lawrence Smith said. "They haven't been shut down like that in a long time. We have everybody coming back, and this will make us hungry for next year."

Reactions: real world
They better hope the QB can hit his receivers next year. He overshot or shorthopped probably 70% of his passes. Had he been on target, Dunbar wins that game. He had guys open and he had all day to scan the field as Walkersville only rushed 3 down linemen on passing downs.

The Dunbar D was pretty tight. The line is stout. Walkersville benefitted from a couple big offensive runs to get them near the goalline, and poor tackling in the Dunbar secondary didnt help.

Dunbar had a suspect game plan and relied too much on the run which was shut down early. They didnt adjust very well until way too late.

Daywalker likes to stir the pot. You have to admit he is funny at times, but when he really wants to talk football, he can.

But he is right. Dunbar and FH will get some stiff comp now in 1A. From Both Douglass teams, Lackey, Friendly, a revived Alco, Randallstown, Francis Scott Key. OK forget the last one.

I still believe FH beats all those teams this year but next year is always a different set of people.

Funny though this "beating the chest" analogy originally poked at FH after all these years of winning titles in little ole 1A. Now it's thrust on Dunbar too. I think BoyznBlue started it or bigsavage. By their own arguments now that the 1A road just got tougher it's ok to play more cupcakes in the regular season. LOL

Reactions: GenSneaky
Ahhhh BrianH1974,
Francis Scott Key takes me back a number of years. I attended that school when I lived on South Hanover Street in South Baltimore. Would you believe I was the second fastest kid in school during my time as a student there? Sadly though I never played organized sports except one year of little league.

But he is right. Dunbar and FH will get some stiff comp now in 1A. From Both Douglass teams, Lackey, Friendly, a revived Alco, Randallstown, Francis Scott Key. OK forget the last one.

I still believe FH beats all those teams this year but next year is always a different set of people.

Funny though this "beating the chest" analogy originally poked at FH after all these years of winning titles in little ole 1A. Now it's thrust on Dunbar too. I think BoyznBlue started it or bigsavage. By their own arguments now that the 1A road just got tougher it's ok to play more cupcakes in the regular season. LOL

Sounds like you get a hard on every time you get a chance to say my name... How often do you sit around and fantasize about me? You know how many times you cross my mind or how many times I've mentioned you without first being addressed by you? ZERO! That's how insignificant you are... It must really eat at you that FH's shitty schedule doesn't meet my approval... I know your next response will be "what about Allegany's schedule?" Don't worry, their schedule is shitty too... LMAO

Sounds like you get a hard on every time you get a chance to say my name... How often do you sit around and fantasize about me? You know how many times you cross my mind or how many times I've mentioned you without first being addressed by you? ZERO! That's how insignificant you are... It must really eat at you that FH's shitty schedule doesn't meet my approval... I know your next response will be "what about Allegany's schedule?" Don't worry, their schedule is shitty too... LMAO

If you didn't look so good in a bra and panties I could stop torturing myself. Do you still have that video of a gorilla beating his chest? Or was that Boyz who posted that. Because I have one of a gorilla beating something else. LOL.

Reactions: GenSneaky
If you didn't look so good in a bra and panties I could stop torturing myself. Do you still have that video of a gorilla beating his chest? Or was that Boyz who posted that. Because I have one of a gorilla beating something else. LOL.

For someone who "supposedly" isn't homosexual, you sure do think about men alot... Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT