ADVERTISEMENT

did a fh player give game plan to alco?

So THATS what Flynn plead guilty to then??? Well now that he’s flipped we’ll be getting down to the bottom of this “playbook” thing soon enough!!! Can’t wait to see the ending!!!

It was the Russians. Facts can support Russian meddling. Jimmy Holler using the word "flag" was the code word to start the Russian infiltration. As far as Todd Appel... is that his real name? After all, "Appel" translated in Russian means "man with much info." The whole Fort Hill and their home field advantage refs is just a diversionary tactic orchestrated by the KGB.
Red has always been the color of commies. The Fort Hill intern was obviously a sleeper agent, activated when Robinette changed his number from 95. Forever known now as the "Little Egypt Candidate".
In other news, Mike Calhoun was seen delivering a speech outside the tennis courts demanding, "Mr. Carter, tear down this wall!"

All part of Calhoun's "MAGA" campaign.....Make Allegany Great Again.....who knew he and POTUS were buds....

Everybody knows Mike Calhoun is a FH spy.. That's why our record is horrible against FH every since he came over to the blue side.. Calhoun is the true Camper enemy..

Last edited:
This is overly amusing to behold. Someone needs to create a controversy just to slap the "gate" tag on the end of it and it will be complete.

Not made up. Kid from Alco stole the scouting report and got caught bragging about it. Dont care about the game result, he deserves no awards. Kick him out. Dig around and find out the story for yourself. Kids have no consequences for their actions anymore.
This is funny

Why not just say his name instead of giving clues with each post? LOL Same way with the accusations.. First he stole the playbook,then it's he stole a scouting report, then maybe it was paid for.. Which is it? Has FH said anything on the record about this? I would expect to hear something from them if this is true... If a player had to sit out because of this then they should say so..

So let me spell it out in more explicit terms.

The Alco player purchased from a FH player the FH scouting report on Alco for the playoff game against Alco. Not the playbook but the scouting report. It was never given to Lackey as it was not something that would have been of any significance to them. It obviously didn't get the Campers out of the region playoffs either. That is not the point. Its an immoral decision. The FH kid was booted from wearing a uniform. What is the consequence for the Alco kid?

Call it false if u wish. It isn't. I'm sure nothing will be done about it. But I wouldnt vote for him to win anything. The only thing I don't know is if the Alco coaching staff got a hold of the report.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
"Saturday after the playoff game. Alco O lineman sees a FH D lineman out and apologizes to him for holding so much. Said it was part of their game plan to hold him and another FH D lineman until the refs started to call them for it, which I don't think they ever did. The week before, a Southern lineman tells same FH D lineman a similar story."

Fort Hill / Alco/ Southern and every high school team holds on every play. Coaches tell their players to hold on every play until the ref's call it, end of story!

So let me spell it out in more explicit terms.

The Alco player purchased from a FH player the FH scouting report on Alco for the playoff game against Alco. Not the playbook but the scouting report. It was never given to Lackey as it was not something that would have been of any significance to them. It obviously didn't get the Campers out of the region playoffs either. That is not the point. Its an immoral decision. The FH kid was booted from wearing a uniform. What is the consequence for the Alco kid?

Call it false if u wish. It isn't. I'm sure nothing will be done about it. But I wouldnt vote for him to win anything. The only thing I don't know is if the Alco coaching staff got a hold of the report.
So why didn't this FH player sit for the Alco game? Way too many stories out there. Some ppl like to make up stuff and spread it around.. You even said this Alco player was removed from Times News Awards Ballot which isn't true.. I've heard 4 different versions of this story.. Still no reports from either school..

So why didn't this FH player sit for the Alco game? Way too many stories out there. Some ppl like to make up stuff and spread it around.. You even said this Alco player was removed from Times News Awards Ballot which isn't true.. I've heard 4 different versions of this story.. Still no reports from either school..

Yep. Several stories out there including what coaches know or didnt know. I can at least say with good certainty that county officials are aware that shit happened. What that means who knows. Maybe nothing. Lets see what comes out of the river.

Yep. Several stories out there including what coaches know or didnt know. I can at least say with good certainty that county officials are aware that shit happened. What that means who knows. Maybe nothing. Lets see what comes out of the river.

Right, so many different versions are going around. They said the FH players voted to keep the player on the team. I did hear from a reliable source that the Alco coaches didn't see whatever the player had.

Right, so many different versions are going around. They said the FH players voted to keep the player on the team. I did hear from a reliable source that the Alco coaches didn't see whatever the player had.

Yes I would hope Hansel is better than that. But my reliable sources absolutely confirm the name of the Alco kid and that it did happen. He would lose my vote.

Yes I would hope Hansel is better than that. But my reliable sources absolutely confirm the name of the Alco kid and that it did happen. He would lose my vote.
As would Fort Hill in any poll. Not enough integrity there to belong. When your own players are ratting you out to the opponent, it speaks volumes to the kind of people the program is producing.

what the hell are we talking about here?
if one kid on one team gave the scouting report or took money for the report, I could see the coach kicking him off but that did not happen.
On The Allegany side who cares if he took the report or paid $20 for it, if someone offered it and wanted $20 then the kid would be an idiot not to buy it or take it, why would this be wrong from his side?
This is Sports..... if you're the catcher in baseball and the batter say's he's stealing first and you call for a pick off and throw him out by 10 feet, you're telling me that is wrong???????
There was one person in this situation that did wrong, he wasn't kicked off the team, he just didn't dress and yes I have heard he took quite a beating at practice from teammates at practice. Lesson learned I hope but to say that the kid at Allegany should have been punished or should not receive POY Award because of it is just crazy.
As a coach you can control and make decisions for what your players do not the other team's Robinette is POY Hands down, Banks Offense, Hamilton Defense and I think Hansel will get Coach of the year this year.

Remember, there are still some Allegany fans that deny Vinson walked out of the Allegany locker room and went in sat in the stands. As a matter of fact, this could be the 1st racial issue in Cumberland football per his reasoning for exiting the locker room.
If they deny the Vinson escape, there is no way they will believe any Allegany player got FH's playbook/ plays.

Remember, there are still some Allegany fans that deny Vinson walked out of the Allegany locker room and went in sat in the stands. As a matter of fact, this could be the 1st racial issue in Cumberland football per his reasoning for exiting the locker room.
If they deny the Vinson escape, there is no way they will believe any Allegany player got FH's playbook/ plays.
We already know the player took the scouting report, but I don't see why that would matter.
Vinson left the locker room and went in the seats, yes I know that happened but he returned and that was up to the coach. This racial stuff is the dumbest thing on Earth, we have NFL players kneeling every week and there is nothing good coming from it after a year and a half and there never will be other than the Owners telling them to stand or go make a living doing something else. Racism will always exist in some form or fashion and the people that think someone can wave a magical wand are delusional.
Liberal thinking has messed this world up so bad that people think everyone's equal and all deserve the same pay and or jobs. Everyone should win a Trophy, even if their team is 0-10, hey let's not report the scores of little kids because it will hurt someone's feelings.
in baseball you try to steal signs, in football you try to figure out what play the other team is running and also try to steal signs. Hell Basketball we now have people complaining about guy's flopping while trying to take a charge and they say penalize them for acting, when I was young that was what you did because it's the Officials job to make those decisions. People that never played football sit and say I have heard this or that happens in a pile at a football game, yeah no shit, I was bitten punched, twisted and that's just how Football is and if nobody see it, it just didn't happen and you move on. There was always trash talk and a lot of racial stuff said during games, if the Ref hear's it he can do something about it other than that you play the game and move on, I just don't get all of this Politically correct stuff that has came out from people running sports that think because someone says that someone said something makes it True..............
OBTW Robinette of Alco is POY

Reactions: CamperGrad1999
There are still people that deny Fort Hill used racial slurs during a game, and actually blame the opposing coach for having to remove his team from the field.
Of course they are going to blame the Allegany kid for the Fort Hill program molding traitors out of its young men.

Wow FH fans accusing others of being racist is real funny.. FH is the only team that I know of that was accused of racism.. It was so bad that they had to try to clean it up by having cupcakes with teams after the games lol.. After things died down they did away with the cupcakes lmao.... TRUE STORY

Reactions: OneRing
We already know the player took the scouting report, but I don't see why that would matter.
Vinson left the locker room and went in the seats, yes I know that happened but he returned and that was up to the coach. This racial stuff is the dumbest thing on Earth, we have NFL players kneeling every week and there is nothing good coming from it after a year and a half and there never will be other than the Owners telling them to stand or go make a living doing something else. Racism will always exist in some form or fashion and the people that think someone can wave a magical wand are delusional.
Liberal thinking has messed this world up so bad that people think everyone's equal and all deserve the same pay and or jobs. Everyone should win a Trophy, even if their team is 0-10, hey let's not report the scores of little kids because it will hurt someone's feelings.
in baseball you try to steal signs, in football you try to figure out what play the other team is running and also try to steal signs. Hell Basketball we now have people complaining about guy's flopping while trying to take a charge and they say penalize them for acting, when I was young that was what you did because it's the Officials job to make those decisions. People that never played football sit and say I have heard this or that happens in a pile at a football game, yeah no shit, I was bitten punched, twisted and that's just how Football is and if nobody see it, it just didn't happen and you move on. There was always trash talk and a lot of racial stuff said during games, if the Ref hear's it he can do something about it other than that you play the game and move on, I just don't get all of this Politically correct stuff that has came out from people running sports that think because someone says that someone said something makes it True..............
OBTW Robinette of Alco is POY
liberal thinking social security;navy seals;gi bill;health care; ect!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT