ADVERTISEMENT

did a fh player give game plan to alco?

purpleace

All State Poster
Oct 22, 2010
alco seem to knowhatwas comin ?heard FH players want nothin todo with so called player! surprised he still on team. 5 best teams to play at greenway ;!1FH 2Chargers 3 Sunshine boys 4poets 5alco ! Lackey was a very Good fb team! FH Better! FH 49 poets 21 ! 5inarow! SENTINEL NATION !

alco seem to knowhatwas comin ?heard FH players want nothin todo with so called player! surprised he still on team. 5 best teams to play at greenway ;!1FH 2Chargers 3 Sunshine boys 4poets 5alco ! Lackey was a very Good fb team! FH Better! FH 49 poets 21 ! 5inarow! SENTINEL NATION !

Phenomenal post.

Keep 'em coming.

I actually heard same thing different version. Gave gameplan to certain big name Alco player who gave said info to Lackey somehow. Strange things!

Yes it true. The Alco player who stole the play book is no longer a area player of da year award candidate either. His name is being removed from the ballot According to my source at the newspaper. Not good.

Wasn’t this an episode of the Brady Bunch back in the day?!?!

Alco stacked 11 men in the box and said you aren't going to beat us running this time. Fh said yes we are and stubbornly attempted to run it, and run it, and run it. Now fh did throw 4 times. Fh should have lost because of the nonsense and got lucky. So ridiculous when you beat a them by 35 points 2 weeks earlier. Glad they won, but come on. People saying dunbar scores 40+, no way that is happening. I don't think they score 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: camper21502
I always thought Coach Refosco had hidden cameras around Fort Hill Stadium and the practice field, sorry, Greenway Ave. Stadium!

Do you sit around and just think about things to say to make excuses and try to make kids look bad. Good try!

Not made up. Kid from Alco stole the scouting report and got caught bragging about it. Dont care about the game result, he deserves no awards. Kick him out. Dig around and find out the story for yourself. Kids have no consequences for their actions anymore.

Last edited:
Saturday after the playoff game. Alco O lineman sees a FH D lineman out and apologizes to him for holding so much. Said it was part of their game plan to hold him and another FH D lineman until the refs started to call them for it, which I don't think they ever did. The week before, a Southern lineman tells same FH D lineman a similar story.

Reactions: towpath94
BTW - the Alco player that is going in the Service, who some people on here don't like is posted on FB today in a picture with Poling wishing FH good luck and telling them to win the championship.

BTW - the Alco player that is going in the Service, who some people on here don't like is posted on FB today in a picture with Poling wishing FH good luck and telling them to win the championship.
That all may be so but that doesn't change the fact this happened and you and I both know it is true. Is it a horrible crime? No. Does he deserve getting mud on his face in a crap place like this forum? Yes.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
That all may be so but that doesn't change the fact this happened and you and I both know it is true. Is it a horrible crime? No. Does he deserve getting mud on his face in a crap place like this forum? Yes.
You are clueless and trying to stir up trouble for your own satisfaction. Watch making accusations against someone! The Robinette boy and Poling have been long life friends.

You are clueless and trying to stir up trouble for your own satisfaction. Watch making accusations against someone! The Robinette boy and Poling have been long life friends.
Is the accusation false? Brian is not the only one who has said they heard it happen. I haven't heard a thing either way.

Yes it true. The Alco player who stole the play book is no longer a area player of da year award candidate either. His name is being removed from the ballot According to my source at the newspaper. Not good.
I thought u was joking and having fun with this off the wall claim.. Wow you are a piece of work.. Even if it was true the FH kid would be at fault not the Alco player. Some ppl will say anything to stir shit up..

Never said the FH kid had nothing to do with this. He's not in uniform because of it. If you think the kid I haven't named at Alco isnt in the heart of it you would be mistaken. Everyone knows what happened. Common Cumberland knowledge already.

Saturday after the playoff game. Alco O lineman sees a FH D lineman out and apologizes to him for holding so much. Said it was part of their game plan to hold him and another FH D lineman until the refs started to call them for it, which I don't think they ever did. The week before, a Southern lineman tells same FH D lineman a similar story.
That seems like a strange or far fetched thing to say right after losing a heartbreaker.. Go up to a kid and say by the way we were only in it because the refs let us hold all game.. LOL What's next Big Red?? From stealing playbooks to a Holding all game gameplan..
2 funny!!! Wow all this just because the game was close. I would hate to see what they would say if they lost...

Never said the FH kid had nothing to do with this. He's not in uniform because of it. If you think the kid I haven't named at Alco isnt in the heart of it you would be mistaken. Everyone knows what happened. Common Cumberland knowledge already.
not in uniform but still on team?

Why hasn't anybody on the blue side heard of this?? I'm pretty sure FH had the same gameplan they had for homecoming... I can't see FH scoring a single point if Alco knew what plays were coming..

Last edited:

So my nephew is good friends with another Alco running back. Doesnt mean if he paid something to get the Alco scouting report on FH that lets him off the hook.

Once again this isn't an excuse for who won or lost or by how much. Kids did something not good. One kids gets punished the other not.

Why hasn't anybody on the blue side heard of this?? I'm pretty sure FH had the same gameplan they had for homecoming... I can't see FH scoring a single point if Alco knew what plays were coming..

Because the Alco kids season is over. What are they going to do suspend him from wrestling?

My roommate in college sold steroids to over 70% of this year's Fort Hill team, including every starter. Big story to break before the night is over, but needless to say FH will forfeit every game this season and not travel to play tomorrow. Dunbar was already informed of this.

Because the Alco kids season is over. What are they going to do suspend him from wrestling?
Why not just say his name instead of giving clues with each post? LOL Same way with the accusations.. First he stole the playbook,then it's he stole a scouting report, then maybe it was paid for.. Which is it? Has FH said anything on the record about this? I would expect to hear something from them if this is true... If a player had to sit out because of this then they should say so..

Why not just say his name instead of giving clues with each post? LOL Same way with the accusations.. First he stole the playbook,then it's he stole a scouting report, then maybe it was paid for.. Which is it? Has FH said anything on the record about this? I would expect to hear something from them if this is true... If a player had to sit out because of this then they should say so..
Sorry, but no way you sell/give an opposing player the playbook and just sit out a game.

Sorry, but no way you sell/give an opposing player the playbook and just sit out a game.
Yeah you would be kicked off the team and if it was stolen then he wouldn't have to sit because it wouldn't have been his fault.. They also claim Lackey somehow got ahold of this game plan/ playbook/scouting report...

Last edited:
There were 3 different stories that were floating around from many people at the FH - Lackey game. None of them had direct knowledge of anything so I asked a FH player directly because the stories were all different and quite unbelievable. That is when I became aware of yet another variation of the story but it made me more confident that something did happen with play sharing, but none of the plays that were shared were actually used in the game. Maybe they weren’t used because of what happened, I don’t not know. I do not have any knowledge that the Alco coaching staff was even aware of this either to have used the information if it came up in the game. Nonetheless, if true it is sad a player would do this and I was told by the FH player that the alleged player is to be left alone as the FH staff warned all of the young men of consequences. It was interesting that the player was not in uniform and a couple of particular fans were not present at the game which supports that something did happen. It was such an unbelievable story that was floating around that it would be enticing to hear the bottom line story from FH admin but I believe it should stay internal with what exactly did happen and what is being done about it. The FH player provided some details on another consequence for the alleged young man in this situation but I will leave it at that because although the information is coming from a player, it is not coming from FH admin, which is fine and I support their silence. I think that the FH players and staff are focused on the task at hand and they could care less at this point in time what we unlicensed, unaccredited journalists on this message board have to say.

Last edited:
So lets see if I got this right. A Fort Hill player gave Allegany FH's plays/ playbook in the playoff game who then intern gave the same info to Lackey?

If the FH plays/playbook were given to another team, the true shocker is that neither team, that got the information, could beat Fort Hill after obtaining it....

So lets see if I got this right. A Fort Hill player gave Allegany FH's plays/ playbook in the playoff game who then intern gave the same info to Lackey?

If the FH plays/playbook were given to another team, the true shocker is that neither team, that got the information, could beat Fort Hill after obtaining it....
An intern gave away the info?

A more horrible story is what I was just informed of happening to a Baltimore City player today? I truly hope this one is a rumor.

An intern gave away the info?
It was the Russians. Facts can support Russian meddling. Jimmy Holler using the word "flag" was the code word to start the Russian infiltration. As far as Todd Appel... is that his real name? After all, "Appel" translated in Russian means "man with much info." The whole Fort Hill and their home field advantage refs is just a diversionary tactic orchestrated by the KGB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT