ADVERTISEMENT

Current area rankings

Oct 4, 2022
Just for fun before anyone gets butt hurt.
1- Mt Ridge
2- FH

3- Frankfort
4- Allegany
5- Keyser

6- Northern

gaps are warranted I believe. A healthy Allegany can compete and beat anyone above them as long as they don’t get worn out.

Future rankings- using returnee JV and youth league
1- Fort Hill
2- Frankfort
3- Mt Ridge
4- Allegany

does not include transfers and development. But that would typically drop Frankfort and currently elevate Mt Ridge

You have to go by what is on the field now. However, I believe that Alco takes Frankfort. Doesn't matter when or where they play.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
You have to go by what is on the field now. However, I believe that Alco takes Frankfort. Doesn't matter when or where they play.
Agreed. Alco still has the strength for power football. Just need endurance to carry it to the second half which is where they seem to fall flat.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
Agreed. Alco still has the strength for power football. Just need endurance to carry it to the second half which is where they seem to fall flat.

Great points by each post here. 1-2 are FH and Ridge, should be a really good rematch, assuming that's what will happen.

From an Alco standpoint, 4R341 I totally agree. I've been able to stream parts of some of their games over the past couple weeks. Really like what I saw from the O-Line and D-Line. I don't know if it's the kids, whoever's coaching the O-Line specifically or both, but the effort looks good. And that Hess kid on the line at FH looks like a D1 kid to me when he plays his A game.

Frankfort vs. Alco. This would be a great game pretty much every season. The fact that these teams don't play each other every year is absolutely stupid. Can someone help me understand who we blame for this so that we at least know who to hold accountable and question their motives, intelligence, ability to do their jobs, etc?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT