ADVERTISEMENT

Controversial end to Damascus-Walkerville

Well, if Overleigh was forced to give up their win, shouldn't that take some precedence here ? It was illegal, albeit a different type of violation

Reactions: 52 to victory
TD, you went to the Damascus-Walkersville. What is your summary? A guy that is not affiliated with either DMass or Walkersville was texting me from there and said it was a wild arena but there was home-cooking going on.

The guy I know said two refs threw flags. The. They talked it over and said there were only 11 on the field.

Isn't that also an illegal formation? It looks like five guys in the backfield. Of course, with 12 guys on the field, I guess that still means seven were on the line of scrimmage. These refs should be suspended. And people on here blow up because Jimmy Holler said the word "flag."

Reactions: towpath94
"After the officiating mistake marred what Polce called the “championship-caliber” matchup on Friday, he called for the MPSSAA to end its four-division playoff structure and move to a 16-team format, which would’ve had the Hornets and Lions — the state’s top two 2A teams in its point rankings — potentially meeting in the state championship instead."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-12-players-on-field/?utm_term=.2ebea8eebd71

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT